• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vs

SBA

Giorno: 10
Zeno: 5
Incon: 4

Last edited:
zeno doesn't have resistance to rtz
he just has 5D AP, its not like he is a higher dimensional being
Return to Zero: GER can take the entirety of something and revert it to a previous state. This includes any action the target takes and leaves GER unaffected by it (i.e., Giorno would be affected by time stop, but GER would not). This puts anything it affects in a constant loop of being put back to zero depending on what GER has done to the target. If GER was to kill a target, they would be constantly put in an infinite loop of deaths[28], each one varying from the next[30]. The ability can be described as taking the "effect" out of "cause and effect".

This has nothing to do with resistance or hde, the only thing that will happen in the battle is zeno will erase his opponent with 5d e.e and ger cannot counter this with a 4d causality hax.

Last edited:
Giorno stomps because I say so + DBS is cringe.
DB fans wants to know your location

image0.gif

wait actually
as zeno is trying to activate a ki blast, he would go back to his original state

Last edited:
I was looking, if Ger has an infinite loop death thing that creates alternate Universes where you died, wouldn't that make Giorno at least 2-C?
That's moreso through Hax at most, and the nature of these alternate realities is also vague whenever is something made specifically for Diavolo or Diavolo forcefully travelling in alternate universes to become the "protagonist" of these death scenes.

Jojo does not really follow an UES despite Stands are made from the mental/spiritual energy of the user, that's odd but that's what happens when you lack evidence.

That's moreso through Hax at most, and the nature of these alternate realities is also vague whenever is something made specifically for Diavolo or Diavolo forcefully travelling in alternate universes to become the "protagonist" of these death scenes.

Jojo does not really follow an UES despite Stands are made from the mental/spiritual energy of the user, that's odd but that's what happens when you lack evidence.
Wow, I really have to take some time to watch Jojo, it's a shame the energy in the verse isn't UES.

wait actually
as zeno is widening his arms to activate a ki blast, he would go back to his original state
Hmmm if ger can really do this my vote goes to incon

But i think ger needs to contact with the enemy before he can rtz we have no evidence to support him being able to just "rtz ez" on anyone at any given time.
example:

I'm neutral for now

Last edited:
Zeno isn't 4-D nor is he Acausal so Causality manipulation still screws him over.

Better question is if Zeno's EE works faster than RtZ.

Zeno isn't 4-D nor is he Acausal so Causality manipulation still screws him over.

Better question is if Zeno's EE works faster than RtZ.
Even if Zeno were existentially 4D, RTZ would still work (It's a 4D hax). Regarding the second point, I believe we should await comments from JoJo-knowledgeable members, like Chariot.

That's the attack speed of RtZ

GER still needs to take time to activate his ability, and Zeno is inconceivably faster

Zeno speed blitzes and wins
GER does not need to manually activate RTZ, given that it activated and reverted time erasure whilst Giorno and GER itself were not even cognizant during it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back