• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps, or perhaps not. It's intentionally left vague, and made even even worse due to conflicting information.
Even just SCR, he transformed, lost arrow, and then reverted. Later on, he transformed, lost arrow, and nothing happened and he choked a mf out.
Trish says it's his power forever. No guide mentions he loses it. But then why drop it, what was the point?
Aka, lmao **** if we know dude :)
IIRC the family tree in Part 6 says Giorno's Stand is Gold Experience

Giorno won't do anything if Zen'ō doesn't have an intention to kill him, he needs to feel negative emotions to make any move.
Uh, you know the first time it activated automatically, GER and Gio werent even cognizant to feel shit to begin with right?

Isn't it the same thing?
WoU is the cool new thing from like 2y ago.
GER is the old cool thing from 22y ago.

One gives you aids and makes you trip and die.
One just says nuh uh ya cant do that.
I think Star Platinum only got the SPTW stats page at the end of Part 6
Yeah, at least by name, but that's my point.

For me everything is derived from the same skills, so it doesn't make much difference.
ezgif-2-acb3a05c3f.gif

it went full circle, it was ******* ass and it looped back into being chill

I can't think of any characters that appear once to be the most broken thing and then never get acknowledged again
Purple Haze's super aids my beloved....

I would not be shocked if Grillby has more dialogue than GER.

It helps that Chara scales to characters in a way that makes them look like a part of their world meanwhile GER has isolated scaling + guidebook wank

Nuh uh
Ger has 3 isolated feats + guide book wank + some wafer cookies that came out like a decade ago that came with a infocard that repeated a line of text from a guide that came out a decade prior wanking him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back