• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
might put johnny against eddy from ed edd n eddy since both of their pain tolerance is insane though johnny might outskill

You're gonna have to gather around a loooooot of evidence for tier 6 Johnny Test
Not really.

WWE was able to get a 'possibly 9-A' based off of one calculation.

Johnny Test has 2 Tier 6 feats and a Tier 6 statement.

I think that's enough evidence to warrant a possibly.

To elaborate...

We got this feat of Dukey shaking the Earth with a burp, which was already determined to be Low 6-B based off of the common feats page.

We also have this 6-A feat.

And last but not least...

This iconic line, where Mr. Black says "He blew up Malaysia." However, earlier on in the episode, Mr. White says it was a "Small Malaysian Island" that was blown up.

wasn't possibly tier 6 proposed in the first thread but got rejected cause its too massive of a jump.
I found another piece of evidence that potentially supports Tier 6 Johnny Test.

Plus, there's this:

Not really.

I think that's enough evidence to warrant a possibly.
If WWE was able to get 'possibly 9-A' based on one calculation, I'm pretty sure Johnny Test should get a 'possibly Tier 6' based on two feats and a statement.

Though maybe we can ask someone (specifically a staff member) whether or not two Tier 6 feats and a Tier 6 statement is enough to warrant AP upgrades to a verse with mostly Tier 8/7 feats.

Not really.

But that's not really the same kind of energy considering that first of all WWE has way different context from JT. And tier 6 is a pretty massive jump considering one of the tier 6 feats were even deemed as an outlier.

But that's not really the same kind of energy considering that first of all WWE has way different context from JT. And tier 6 is a pretty massive jump considering one of the tier 6 feats were even deemed as an outlier.
Tbf, that 6-A feat is an outlier.

However...

Y'all remember the Bionic Arm, and how it increases Johnny's power and reaction speed by 3000%?

We can actually apply this to Johnny's 7-A key (200 Megatons) to determine how powerful Johnny would be as Johnny X, as well as with the Bionic Arm amp.

Since it says "increase", we can easily assume it'd be addition.

200 + 3000% = 6200 Megatons, 6.2 Gigatons, Island Level.

Tier 6 Johnny Test.

Tbf, that 6-A feat is an outlier.

However...

Y'all remember the Bionic Arm, and how it increases Johnny's power and reaction speed by 3000%?

We can actually apply this to Johnny's 7-A key (200 Megatons) to determine how powerful Johnny would be as Johnny X, as well as with the Bionic Arm amp.

Since it says "increase", we can easily assume it'd be addition.

200 + 3000% = 6200 Megatons, 6.2 Gigatons, Island Level.

Tier 6 Johnny Test.
I'm not entirely sure how that multiplier works, but if it's consistent and doesn't make any lose ends, then the low-ball should be fine

I'm not entirely sure how that multiplier works, but if it's consistent and doesn't make any lose ends, then the low-ball should be fine
It's something we had on the profiles for quite a while, it just never got applied to the Johnny X and Super Dukey keys for some reason.

**** it. I'm bored asf. Haven't really been in a versus debating mood recently, so I'mma make the CRT and just pray for the best lol.

Wouldn't it be cool if Johnny Test were to capitalize on the Tinymon stuff and make Tinymon cards or even a Tinymon game?

I think it could be a hit with the younger audience who watch the show. Even people who aren't massive fans of Johnny Test would probably think that Tinymon cards are pretty amusing, and might buy some themselves.

I think if Johnny Test were to gain traction by people, I think that'd be a good way of selling merchandise and making the show popular worldwide, as Johnny Test, despite always being a popular show, never really did the best when it came to merchandise.

Found some new shit that could justify Retrocognition for the verse, and Accelerated Development for Johnny.

For Retrocognition, the characters have shown to see each other's flashbacks multiple times.

And for Accelerated Development, in the episode "The Wizard of Johnny", Johnny was able to instantly learn magic spells despite having no experience whatsoever prior to this.

For context, in the beginning of the episode, it's clearly implied that Johnny has absolutely no clue what book everyone's reading about. He thinks it's lame, and that if he were to have a magic wand (like the MC in the story, "Wizard Lad"), and the book would be done in 10 pages, top. Johnny then gets inserted in the book as Wizard Lad, and the story goes on from there.

If this is Accelerated Development, what kind of AD would it be? Keep in mind that Johnny quite literally had no training/experience whatsoever prior to this. He basically just learned these spells in an instant.

The only thing I can do now is look through the 8 Seasons the show has out and try and find some more stuff that might result in some CRTs.

This is most likely the last we'll ever see some new Johnny Test....

Been a while, hasn't it?

Just came back to show y'all how versatile Johnny's VA (James Arnold Taylor) is. Legendary.

I mean if I had to choose it would be Instinctive Reaction, but I'm not sure this qualifies enough for it

I mean if I had to choose it would be Instinctive Reaction, but I'm not sure this qualifies enough for it
IR would require Dukey to do it without thinking or doing it while unconscious.

I'mma put it in a Q&A thread and see what people think.

While i was browsing through Johnny Test profiles, why isn't Bling Bling's last key scaling to Johnny X's 7-A rating? Or am I missing something?

Finna make a CRT for this verse soon.

There were a couple of inventions from the show that aren't listed on the profile that I want to add, as well as a potential new ability for Johnny in his base key.

Oh, and I'm going to convince mfs that the laser dodging feats in Johnny Test are legit.

Back