• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GoondomGuy2345 Gawks The Johnny Test Verse...Again (Tier 6 Johnny Test)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
518.gif

I'm once again trying to get this verse to Tier 6, and this time, I have more evidence.

To elaborate...

Johnny's Bionic Arm​

Y'all remember the Bionic Arm, and how it increases Johnny's power and reaction speed by 3000%?

We can actually apply this to Johnny's 7-A key (200 Megatons) to determine how powerful Johnny would be as Johnny X, as well as with the Bionic Arm amp.

Since it says "increase", we can easily assume it'd be addition.

200 + 3000% = 6200 Megatons, 6.2 Gigatons, Island Level.

Tier 6 Johnny Test, and that's just based on one of Johnny's amps. Time to get into the actual feats and statements.

Dukey Shakes The Earth With A Burp​

We got this feat of Dukey shaking the Earth with a burp, which was already determined to be Low 6-B based off of the common feats page.

This One's Likely An Outlier, But Meh🤷‍♂️

We also have this 6-A feat, but tbf, this one's likely an outlier compared to the rest of the Tier 6 feats I have here.

And last but not least...

"I Blew Up Malaysia"​

This iconic line, where Mr. Black says "He blew up Malaysia." However, earlier on in the episode, Mr. White says it was a "Small Malaysian Island" that was blown up.

So yeah.

Even if we take out the 6-A feat, we still have 2 Tier 6 feats (one based off an amp), and a Tier 6 statement.

I think this is enough evidence to at least warrant a 'possibly Tier 6' for the verse. I even asked a few people via DM's, and they said that a 'possibly' seems fine to do.

First things first, we should add the Bionic Arm amp onto both Johnny and Dukey's 7-A keys.

Secondly, I think we should calculate how much it would take to blow up Malaysia, but there should be two ends:

Since earlier on, it was stated to be a small Malaysian island that was destroyed, we should calculate how much force it takes to destroy a small Malaysian island, and use it as a low end.

And as for a high end, we can just calculate how much energy it would take to blow up Malaysia as a whole.

TL;DR: GoondomGuy2345 proposes Tier 6 Johnny Test once again.

Agree:
@Bruhtelho (Agrees with Bionic Arm amp) @It_is_i_wyatt (Agrees with Bionic Arm amp), @Deceived3596 (Agrees with Bionic Arm amp), @Propellus (Agrees with Bionic Arm amp), @Tllmbrg (Agrees with Bionic Arm amp), @Dereck03 (Agrees with Bionic Arm amp)

Disagree: @Bruhtelho (Disagrees with everything else), @Deceived3596 (Disagrees with Malaysia feat), @Propellus (Disagrees with Malaysia feat), @Tllmbrg (Disagrees with Malaysia feat), @Dereck03 (Disagrees with Malaysia feat)

Neutral: @It_is_i_wyatt (Neutral on everything else), @Deceived3596 (Neutral on 6-A feats), @Propellus (Neutral on 6-A feats), @Tllmbrg (Neutral on 6-A feats), @Dereck03 (Neutral on 6-A feats)

Last edited:
Anyways, if that gets accepted, and this CRT gets accepted, then that 6-A feat would no longer be an outlier.

Johnny's Bionic Arm​

Y'all remember the Bionic Arm, and how it increases Johnny's power and reaction speed by 3000%?

We can actually apply this to Johnny's 7-A key (200 Megatons) to determine how powerful Johnny would be as Johnny X, as well as with the Bionic Arm amp.

Since it says "increase", we can easily assume it'd be addition.

200 + 3000% = 6200 Megatons, 6.2 Gigatons, Island Level.
this is pretty simple since Johnny can use the equipment so sure

Dukey Shakes The Earth With A Burp​

We got this feat of Dukey shaking the Earth with a burp, which was already determined to be Low 6-B based off of the common feats page.

I still think this jump is too big for Johnny, the bionic arm shouldn't be taken into account for "a tier 6 feat" cause its just an amp to Johnny's strength and speed, nothing durability related. so technically this would be the only Low 6-B feat for a character that is consistently Town to Mountain even in superform

We also have this 6-A feat, but tbf, this one's likely an outlier compared to the rest of the Tier 6 feats I have here.

And last but not least...
massive outlier for what we currently have for the verse.

"I Blew Up Malaysia"​

This iconic line, where Mr. Black says "He blew up Malaysia." However, earlier on in the episode, Mr. White says it was a "Small Malaysian Island" that was blown up.

So yeah.

Even if we take out the 6-A feat, we still have 2 Tier 6 feats (one based off an amp), and a Tier 6 statement.

I think this is enough evidence to at least warrant a 'possibly Tier 6' for the verse. I even asked a few people via DM's, and they said that a 'possibly' seems fine to do.

First things first, we should add the Bionic Arm amp onto both Johnny and Dukey's 7-A keys.

Secondly, I think we should calculate how much it would take to blow up Malaysia, but there should be two ends:

Since earlier on, it was stated to be a small Malaysian island that was destroyed, we should calculate how much force it takes to destroy a small Malaysian island, and use it as a low end.

And as for a high end, we can just calculate how much energy it would take to blow up Malaysia as a whole.

TL;DR: GoondomGuy2345 proposes Tier 6 Johnny Test once again.

we quite literally have no idea how this was done, it could of been multiple explosions that took out the small island or one big one, hell this wouldn't scale physically to anyone cause its incredibly likely this was done through equipment and they didn't actually physically tank anything involving the explosion, their is not enough evidence for the statement for how it was preformed, if they even took the blast, the actual explosion in question, if it was vaporization, Pulv, or Violent Pulv, etc, etc.

The only actual tier 6 feat that works is the Burp which is way to big for the verse which is consistently Town to Mountain at its best, the amp shouldn't really count towards consistency cause its an amp that is only his strength and speed, and the Malaysia feat is a statement without any evidence to proof how it was preformed leaving to many holes.

we quite literally have no idea how this was done, it could of been multiple explosions that took out the small island or one big one, hell this wouldn't scale physically to anyone cause its incredibly likely this was done through equipment and they didn't actually physically tank anything involving the explosion, their is not enough evidence for the statement for how it was preformed, if they even took the blast, the actual explosion in question, if it was vaporization, Pulv, or Violent Pulv.
This one makes sense ig.

massive outlier for what we currently have for the verse.
Not anymore.

I still think this jump is too big for Johnny, the bionic arm shouldn't be taken into account for "a tier 6 feat" cause its just an amp to Johnny's strength and speed, nothing durability related. so technically this would be the only Low 6-B feat for a character that is consistently Town to Mountain even in superform
Kachon calc'd the burp feat and it got 6-A+, soooo

Kachon calc'd the burp feat and it got 6-A+, soooo
I still disagree with Tier 6, the verse is consistently depicted at Town Level to Mountain Level which is a huge difference in power even for a possibly rating, hell the calc isn't accepted and Therefir had problems with the explosion in the "Massive Explosion calc" that was never fixed nor dealt with.

hell this wouldn't scale physically to anyone cause its incredibly likely this was done through equipment and they didn't actually physically tank anything involving the explosion,
Thing is you can't really make an assumption like this without any concrete evidence, so that's why I said a 'possibly' works, as there is a possibility that Mr. Black and White might've tanked an explosion, but there's just no concrete evidence to determine if they tanked it or not, which is the definition of a possible.

Thing is you can't really make an assumption like this without any concrete evidence, so that's why I said a 'possibly' works, as there is a possibility that Mr. Black and White might've tanked an explosion, but there's just no concrete evidence to determine if they tanked it or not, which is the definition of a possible.
The statement is still incredibly vague "I blew up Malaysia" nothing tells us how it was done.

I still disagree with Tier 6, the verse is consistently depicted at Town Level to Mountain Level which is a huge difference in power even for a possibly rating
We quite literally have characters that jump from Tier 8 to Tier 6 from statements alone, which is a much bigger difference in power than here, so I don't see your point here.

hell the calc isn't accepted and Therefir had problems with the explosion in the Massive Explosion calc that was never fixed nor dealt with.
Then we can just recalc it?

The statement is still incredibly vague "I blew up Malaysia" nothing tells us how it was done.
Then we can't automatically make an assumption about if Black and White tanked the explosion, which at best, warrants a 'possibly', and at worse, just gets dismissed.

Then we can just recalc it?
"Calc 1: Not sure if that's actually an explosion, as part of the Earth would have been destroyed, but you could calculate the temperature drop in the following scene if you find the distance of the freezing." the actual explosion cannot be used from the sounds of it.
We quite literally have characters that jump from Tier 8 to Tier 6 from statements alone, which is a much bigger difference in power than here, so I don't see your point here.
using a profile that puts his tier 6 into something completely different that doesn't even scale to all his stats makes 0 sense.

Then we can't automatically make an assumption about if Black and White tanked the explosion, which at best, warrants a 'possibly', and at worse, just gets dismissed.
you'd have to make a lot of assumptions to make this calc work, like they were at the epicenter of the blast when it happen, it wasn't multiple explosions but one big one, that they were even IN the explosion to begin with.

"Calc 1: Not sure if that's actually an explosion, as part of the Earth would have been destroyed, but you could calculate the temperature drop in the following scene if you find the distance of the freezing." the actual explosion cannot be used from the sounds of it.
I think we should ask calc members to look at it again.

using a profile that puts his tier 6 into something completely different that doesn't even scale to all his stats makes 0 sense.
A staff member sent me the profile as an example, so I decided to use it here.

Can someone send the link to the Malaysia calc?
Probably isn't the very best idea to do the Malaysia calc, as we're not completely sure about it being legit.

there is no Malaysia so called "explosion" calc yet but I don't think it matters as the entire calc would be assumptions galore.
Basically this. Even if we did calc it, we'd have to make assumptions as to whether or not Mr. Black and Mr. White actually tanked the explosion or not.

That probably has way different context, and also, his possibly rating doesn't even have a specific calc for that anyways

That probably has way different context, and also, his possibly rating doesn't even have a specific calc for that anyways
I was just using an example a staff member gave to me.

I think we should just contact staff and see what they think.

best course of action obviously, you could contact Therefir as he was the one who had a problem with it.
I'll do that rq.

If the verse has multiple "Tier 6" calcs which can be scaled then i'm fine with them scaling to those values.

Also i'm not a fan of this outlier argument, outliers, specifically, are "events or incidents which are irreconcilably inconsistent with a character's normal displayed level of power", and if these characters have multiple calcs which support a general "Tier 6" level of power than that wouldn't be considered as an "irreconcilably inconsistent display of power" without further contradictory context, something which hasn't been provided yet.

Now for exactly which "Tier 6" value should be used is currently up in the air, but if Kachon's 6-A+ calc gets accepted than i'd assume we'd use the 6-A end because it's supported my more feats/calcs compared to both 6-C and Low 6-B. But if that calc gets rejected then either 6-C or Low 6-B should be used for consistency sake.

Now for exactly which "Tier 6" value should be used is currently up in the air, but if Kachon's 6-A+ calc gets accepted than i'd assume we'd use the 6-A end because it's supported my more feats/calcs compared to both High 6-C and Low 6-B. But if that calc gets rejected either High 6-C or Low 6-B should be used for consistency sake.
Where'd you get High 6-C from, ganger?

im far more lenient on "outliers" so i dont really mind whether the 6-A stuff gets accepted or not, perfectly fine with it if it gets accepted (especially since its a cartoon character), but cant really argue for it if it gets rejected because of how subjective it is

yeah the malasia thing would only apply to the U.S military within johnny test since it was very clearly done via some kind of missile

the bionic arm increase is super blatant, its literally an already accepted multiplier so yeah i 100% agree with that

Just wanna point out that apparently a CGM had an issue with this 6-A feat, but it never got resolved.

I contacted him, so hopefully we can get some answers from him about this feat.

For now, the only reliable Tier 6 feats we have is Johnny's Bionic Arm amp, and Dukey's burp feat.

you might be able to scale someone to the malasian island busting if there are any statements that would place someone/something above anything on earth/any weapon, like a "strongest thing on the planet" or a "most powerful weapon on earth" type statement, or if anyone scales to nukes which are probably either what was used to destroy the island or superior to it

you might be able to scale someone to the malasian island busting if there are any statements that would place someone/something above anything on earth/any weapon, like a "strongest thing on the planet" or a "most powerful weapon on earth" type statement, or if anyone scales to nukes which are probably either what was used to destroy the island or superior to it
Hold on...

I think I might be able to find a statement from the Season 3 finale.

I'm only okay with the Bionic Arm multiplier unless if it's consistent and meets up with the Multiplier rules. And also, that 6-A+ feat isn't even evaluated yet. And pretty much Bruhtel summed up the Malaysia statement enough for me.

There's a statement here saying that Dark Vegan's weaponry is stronger than the Earth's weaponry.

I'm only okay with the Bionic Arm multiplier unless if it's consistent and meets up with the Multiplier rules. And also, that 6-A+ feat isn't even evaluated yet. And pretty much Bruhtel summed up the Malaysia statement enough for me.
So agree with the Bionic Arm, neutral on the 6-A shit, but disagree on the Malaysia feat?

I agree with the Bionic Arm amp btw, everything else I disagree with currently.
Got you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back