• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
🦍

Ihwa (Hero Killer) vs Johnny Test (Johnny Test)

9-A Keys will be used here (Base Johnny vs Post 17th District Assault Ihwa).

Johnny will have none of his equipment, though he will get some if needed.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in the Sports Festival Stadium.

Both fighters start 10 meters away.

"I shall become… the face of death.":

"It's like I live in a cartoon sometimes.":

Inconclusive:

tdzeJYY.png

Last edited:
Though I finally found some art from Johnny Test that actually looks good instead of the cursed shit I be seeing on a daily basis.

UH

Ihwa is pretty skilled. She's able to impress heroes from hundreds of years ago who are also war veterans that fought in a massive long-stretched battle between the Hero Clan and Nera, with these heroes being war veterans with skills that go unfathomably above the rest, with several Heroes like Grayman and Claymore also possessing extensive combat knowledge, especially Claymore, who Ihwa herself acknowledged as an exceptionally skilled fighter even without his gift that she had to use tricks to defeat. People like Engen who can stomp people like Chaos who has analytical prediction via busted retrocognition also recognize her combat skill and potential, and she was taught how to fight by Yushin, a former Hero Clan elder who was able to fight against Victoria, whose above Engen in skill, and Yushin even acknowledged that Ihwa could potentially defeat Engen if he wasn't careful in the future.

Sorry if this is incoherent.

Johnny excels in combat, being skilled in martial arts like karate and kung-fu. It has been revealed that the Test family shares Ninja heritage, which gives him all the basic abilities of a Ninja. He has shown to have very good precision, as shown when he was about to use a rope to lasso a blimp before he got stopped from doing so, accurately throwing a lozenge into Bling-Bling's mouth, and popping 2 water balloons with a badge while blind. He has also shown to use his extensive knowledge on video games and apply it to combat, such as when he casually solo'd multiple robot enemies in simulation training, even earning compliments from The General himself, as well as being able to defeat a bunch of rogue Penguins with the help of others. These rogue Penguins were able to solo the entire military force and capture the country of Argentina in a relatively short time frame with no experience whatsoever.
Here's my skill shit for Johnny.

I believe Ihwa holds a skill advantage, personally. She has a much, much higher practical combat style and combat knowledge passed down to her from people who have potentially decades to entire centuries of combat experience(Yushin), and can impress people who casually stomp people with busted analytical prediction with only her skills/potential.

UH

Ihwa is pretty skilled. She's able to impress heroes from hundreds of years ago who are also war veterans that fought in a massive long-stretched battle between the Hero Clan and Nera, with these heroes being war veterans with skills that go unfathomably above the rest, with several Heroes like Grayman and Claymore also possessing extensive combat knowledge, especially Claymore, who Ihwa herself acknowledged as an exceptionally skilled fighter even without his gift that she had to use tricks to defeat. People like Engen who can stomp people like Chaos who has analytical prediction via busted retrocognition also recognize her combat skill and potential, and she was taught how to fight by Yushin, a former Hero Clan elder who was able to fight against Victoria, whose above Engen in skill, and Yushin even acknowledged that Ihwa could potentially defeat Engen if he wasn't careful in the future.

Sorry if this is incoherent.
It makes sense, tho personally, I'd simplify things more by either
  • Using >'s to create a skill chain where you elaborate on character's skills
  • Numbering the characters from most skilled to least skilled where you elaborate on their skills
The former has the advantage of more easily showing the difference in skill between two characters, but the latter looks better from a formatting perspective.

It makes sense, tho personally, I'd simplify things more by either
  • Using >'s to create a skill chain where you elaborate on character's skills
  • Numbering the characters from most skilled to least skilled where you elaborate on their skills
The former has the advantage of more easily showing the difference in skill between two characters, but the latter looks better from a formatting perspective.
I would've done that but I'm honestly to tired to do that lol, hard to stay awake rn.

I believe Ihwa holds a skill advantage, personally. She has a much, much higher practical combat style and combat knowledge passed down to her from people who have potentially decades to entire centuries of combat experience(Yushin), and can impress people who casually stomp people with busted analytical prediction with only her skills/potential.
I agree, though I'm inclined to believe that Johnny isn't far behind, and that he can definitely hold his own.

I agree, though I'm inclined to believe that Johnny isn't far behind, and that he can definitely hold his own.
I'd agree that he can hold his own decently but at the same time the sheer gap between them in pure combat technique is wide enough that I'd say Ihwa holds a very large advantage, enough to tilt the match in her favor. CQC will not be a good thing for Johnny, here.

I'll elaborate more on the CQC argument and other stuff when I get out the bathroom (just got done taking a shower).

So one thing I'll say that hasn't been addressed yet is Johnny's LS advantage (Class 5 vs Athletic Human). Unless Ihwa has shown to have experience in breaking out of holds from people who are as strong as Johnny, she has no way of escaping from any hold Johnny puts in. Of course, Johnny's far from a grappling master, but he's still fully capable of using his LS to an advantage.

Another thing that hasn't been mentioned is Johnny's acrobatics. Johnny states that he knows gymnastics, has shown to maneuver his way around security systems while in mid-air. and has fought while in mid-air.

And even when Johnny's struggling in CQC, he can use his Air Manipulation by thinking of something disgusting, and then making a powerful burp.

There's also a ton of abilities Johnny has that will not only make it hard to kill him, but it will also make it hard to hit him, too.

Toon Force, Regeneration, Body Control, Elasticity, Immense Pain Tolerance, and Supernatural Luck are a deadly combo.

So one thing I'll say that hasn't been addressed yet is Johnny's LS advantage (Class 5 vs Athletic Human). Unless Ihwa has shown to have experience in breaking out of holds from people who are as strong as Johnny, she has no way of escaping from any hold Johnny puts in. Of course, Johnny's far from a grappling master, but he's still fully capable of using his LS to an advantage.
Ihwa has dealt with opponents who would attempt to restrain her, and has a fighting style that prioritizes counter-attacks and luring in the enemy. Any attempt at restraining Ihwa via grappling would only result in Johnny being hit with an even more powerful counter-attack once he tries to get into Close-Quarters.
I don't find this very relavent.
And even when Johnny's struggling in CQC, he can use his Air Manipulation by thinking of something disgusting, and then making a powerful burp.
Ihwa easily handles this. She's handled a person who rivals her in skill using an enormous invisible glass sword which can shapeshift into giant scythes, with the same person possessing a technique with enough AoE to cover a large portion of an entire forest and then some.
There's also a ton of abilities Johnny has that will not only make it hard to kill him, but it will also make it hard to hit him, too.

Toon Force, Regeneration, Body Control, Elasticity, Immense Pain Tolerance, and Supernatural Luck are a deadly combo.
Johnny's survivability would likely only spark Ihwa's Awakened Power through her determination to overcome him as an opponent, which allows her to jump massively in raw power.

I don't find this very relavent.
It shows how nimble Johnny is, and that he'll be a tough kid to catch.

Johnny's survivability would likely only spark Ihwa's Awakened Power through her determination to overcome him as an opponent, which allows her to jump massively in raw power.
You're gonna have to elaborate on this, because Ihwa needs to do a lot more than just gain more raw power in order to overcome Supernatural Luck.

It shows how nimble Johnny is, and that he'll be a tough kid to catch.
Okay? If he gets into CQC range this is irrelevant.
You're gonna have to elaborate on this, because Ihwa needs to do a lot more than just gain more raw power in order to overcome Supernatural Luck.
I mean her Awakened Power literally allows her to jump several thousand times in power, from 9-A up to 8-B. Johnny's Supernatural Luck isn't so powerful he can subvert getting instantly one-shot.

I mean her Awakened Power literally allows her to jump several thousand times in power, from 9-A up to 8-B. Johnny's Supernatural Luck isn't so powerful he can subvert getting instantly one-shot.
I wasn't talking about Johnny just tanking the hit and getting lucky, I was talking about his luck saving him from getting hit. Johnny's luck has saved him from dying or getting seriously hurt multiple times.

Supernatural Luck (Defeated everyone in a snowball competition with one snowball, as well as avoid being hit by snowballs with luck alone. Narrowly avoided getting crushed. Was saved from a long fall by a blimp. Has lucked out of many of Dark Vegan's plans many times, most of which were by accident. Even Johnny himself didn't know that Dark Vegan was trying to destroy him the whole time. Johnny concocted a plan to create a massive Power Poot to destroy all of the Armada, sacrificing himself, and many others in the process. In the end, the plan succeeds. Johnny's family, along with his friends, assume he's dead. However, he survives the incident in the end)

"Being strong" doesn't matter here.

Okay? If he gets into CQC range this is irrelevant.
You can still use Acrobatics in CQC range bruh.

Also, you didn't address my other points.
Because while those advantages can help Johnny, it won't in the long run, unlike his Supernatural Luck.

I wasn't talking about Johnny just tanking the hit and getting lucky, I was talking about his luck saving him from getting hit. Johnny's luck has saved him from dying or getting seriously hurt multiple times.

Supernatural Luck (Defeated everyone in a snowball competition with one snowball, as well as avoid being hit by snowballs with luck alone. Narrowly avoided getting crushed. Was saved from a long fall by a blimp. Has lucked out of many of Dark Vegan's plans many times, most of which were by accident. Even Johnny himself didn't know that Dark Vegan was trying to destroy him the whole time. Johnny concocted a plan to create a massive Power Poot to destroy all of the Armada, sacrificing himself, and many others in the process. In the end, the plan succeeds. Johnny's family, along with his friends, assume he's dead. However, he survives the incident in the end)

"Being strong" doesn't matter here.
None of these feats mention Johnny ever subverting huge power differences. It's an NLF to assume as such. In more practical situations or normal CQC combat you could definitely argue that it'd allow him to avoid attacks, get in successful counters, and potentially even hit vital areas, but to make the assumption that if Ihwa jumps several one-shot differences in power and Johnny can just luck his way out is complete horseshit.

There are limits to Supernatural Luck, and without feats, you can't make it seem as if the probability of Johnny getting killed by someone impossibly stronger than him is 0% as if "being strong" doesn't matter, when it does. At that point, you're wanking.
You can still use Acrobatics in CQC range bruh.
In actual Close-Quarters range, especially when fighting Ihwa, you don't have the luxury of being so acrobatic as you are in a completely open space. If anything, Johnny trying such skills against Ihwa, with a severe skill disadvantage, as well as Ihwa's fighting style revolving primarily around swift counter-attacks and baiting, Johnny ever getting a successful attack using his acrobatics will literally never happen.

I have to go to bed, so this'll be my last response for the day.

None of these feats mention Johnny ever subverting huge power differences. It's an NLF to assume as such. In more practical situations or normal CQC combat you could definitely argue that it'd allow him to avoid attacks, get in successful counters, and potentially even hit vital areas, but to make the assumption that if Ihwa jumps several one-shot differences in power and Johnny can just luck his way out is complete horseshit.
I'm sorry, but I can't see how sheer power trumps Supernatural Luck. It is NLF to assume that Johnny can just luck out of every single attack Ihwa throws at him, but it's not NLF to assume that Johnny can luck out of attacks that one shot him. Hell, quite literally one of the explanations for his Supernatural Luck was him surviving an attack that was meant to kill him, so this further supports my point.

There are limits to Supernatural Luck, and without feats, you can't make it seem as if the probability of Johnny getting killed by someone impossibly stronger than him is 0% as if "being strong" doesn't matter, when it does. At that point, you're wanking.
I'll reiterate again that it is NLF to assume that Ihwa has a 0% chance of hitting him (Johnny's luck isn't limitless), but to say that Johnny won't get lucky at all is crazy. He survived an attack that was meant to kill him by sheer luck alone. This completely contradicts your point here.

In actual Close-Quarters range, especially when fighting Ihwa, you don't have the luxury of being so acrobatic as you are in a completely open space. If anything, Johnny trying such skills against Ihwa, with a severe skill disadvantage, as well as Ihwa's fighting style revolving primarily around swift counter-attacks and baiting, Johnny ever getting a successful attack using his acrobatics will literally never happen.
The skill advantage isn't "severe". Johnny can certainly hold his own (he defeated Penguins that captured an entire country for crying out loud), it's just that Ihwa just has the better fighting style, as well as having actual combat techniques that gives her the advantage. That's a solid skill advantage. Not a severe one. Johnny mainly relies on his Toon Force-like powers.

I'm sorry, but I can't see how sheer power trumps Supernatural Luck. It is NLF to assume that Johnny can just luck out of every single attack Ihwa throws at him, but it's not NLF to assume that Johnny can luck out of attacks that one shot him. Hell, quite literally one of the explanations for his Supernatural Luck was him surviving an attack that was meant to kill him, so this further supports my point.
My point wasn't that power always will trump luck, it's that power trumps luck in this case when the power difference is so hilariously severe Johnny needs specific feats of surviving such damage to avoid immediately getting pulverized. I never said his luck would cease to function at all in all situations, and it is an advantage, but still.
I'll reiterate again that it is NLF to assume that Ihwa has a 0% chance of hitting him (Johnny's luck isn't limitless), but to say that Johnny won't get lucky at all is crazy. He survived an attack that was meant to kill him by sheer luck alone. This completely contradicts your point here.
You have no point as it's nonsensical. Show me Johnny surviving attacks several thousands of times stronger than him through luck. If you can't, your argument is meaningless.
The skill advantage isn't "severe". Johnny can certainly hold his own (he defeated Penguins that captured an entire country for crying out loud), it's just that Ihwa just has the better fighting style, as well as having actual combat techniques that gives her the advantage. That's a solid skill advantage. Not a severe one. Johnny mainly relies on his Toon Force-like powers.
Penguins capturing an entire country, even if they defeated the military to do so, doesn't even measure up to Ihwa.

She's been trained by people with hundreds of years of combat experience, having been taught everything they know. Yushin is a former Hero Clan Elder, by the way, who are known to be actual demi-gods among Heroes who also possess extensive combat knowledge. She can impress people who neg analytical prediction that works through retrocognition with sheer skill. She's fought against invisible attacks, AoE attacks, all while severely injured, drained of her EST, and on her last ropes against an opponent of comparable skill and arguably even far superior power(Jintae Yang).

Ihwa has an absolutely monstrous skill advantage, Johnny will be lucky to even land a hit on her if all he has is fighting military units.

Back