• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Ability Is This?

RandomGuy2345

He/Him

Dukey was able to tell where Johnny was going to land despite his eyes being shut closed.

Is this some kind of ability? If so, what would it be?

Isn't this the same character who has Precognition which you asked about in another QnA post? It could just be another case of him using Precognition again.

My first guess would be enhanced senses, like he could tell from the sound alone.
I can see that.

Isn't this the same character who has Precognition which you asked about in another QnA post? It could just be another case of him using Precognition again.
I was thinking that, but this was a bit of a different scenario, so I was asking for clarification purposes.

Yeah, Enhanced Senses. I don't know the show, so there might be some context I am unaware of, but on the very least that is Enhanced Senses.

So the character that did this (Dukey) already has Enhanced Senses on his profile.

Would it be fine if I were to add the justification to his profile, or would I need a CRT first?

That should be fine to add without a CRT. We both agreed to it, it's a minor ability, he already has it, etc

Back