• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Finna make a CRT for this verse soon.

There were a couple of inventions from the show that aren't listed on the profile that I want to add, as well as a potential new ability for Johnny in his base key.

Oh, and I'm going to convince mfs that the laser dodging feats in Johnny Test are legit.
Looks like you're making a comeback

New Ability For Johnny:
New Hax Via Inventions:
Laser Dodging Feats:
Note: It has been stated that Magic does not exist in the universe of Johnny Test, which is why I named the power Johnny gains Reality Warping as opposed to just Magic.

@Propellus

Marksmanship and the new Hax checks out. But onto the lasers however, it only accomplishes one of the requirements so far, but not quite enough if it's through that evidence alone. Are there any more additional evidence of them being lightspeed?

Marksmanship and the new Hax checks out. But onto the lasers however, it only accomplishes one of the requirements so far, but not quite enough if it's through that evidence alone. Are there any more additional evidence of them being lightspeed?
List me some requirements I need in order to get the lasers accepted as lightspeed. I might be able to find something.

Aight, so a question on these two requirements:

• The beam refracts in a new material, such as a liquid or...
  • The beam diffuses in a reasonably realistic way
The latter requirement is very vague, and I'd like to see a demonstration of this.

As for the former, I'm not too sure what that means. Can you explain it if possible?

Aight, so a question on these two requirements:

• The beam refracts in a new material, such as a liquid or...
  • The beam diffuses in a reasonably realistic way
The latter requirement is very vague, and I'd like to see a demonstration of this.

As for the former, I'm not too sure what that means. Can you explain it if possible?
I feel like the page is repeating it's requirements considering that the word "refract" means to change directions which also means it's just reflective depending on the material that light should reflect from realistically. And other one just means that the beam just has to melt through things at least.

Interesting, but can you explain the shrinking part too?

They don't turn to liquid, but they create smoke after they hit the ground, which implies the lasers carry heat energy as they travel.

Then I guess Rel Johnny Test is good to go then, the evidence seems to check out. With that on the way, you could also bump Johnny to FTL with the Bionic Arm

CRT has been made!

Depends, but we know how much of a jerk and a-hole he can been at times, but he does have moments of kindness at times.

Never hated him when I watched the show when younger so there is that.
I could make a whole essay on how overhated he is.

Plus, the same people that call Johnny out for being an a-hole are the same people who will go and praise other characters for doing the same thing.

Ngl I usually get that ppl will always have something to hate/dislike if it is a character or anything else so I usually ignore that.

Johnny Test definitely came off as selfish as there are certain mistakes he has made, but one can just chalked it up as being a young teenager (IIRC anyway, but I might thinking of some other characters that is in the teenager stage)

Him being 11 years old makes the hate even less justified. Like what boy Johnny's age doesn't act selfish from time to time? Characters like Eddy (before he got redeemed), Gumball, and Bart Simpson have similar personalities as Johnny, but they don't get nearly as much hate.

Back