• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jiren vs Seraphimon

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
The Angelmon on steroids

Jire

Yeah, no need to debate this.

Im waiting until the upgrades are implemented and Jiren ascends to Tier 2. Tho, if you want to debate it, you are welcomed. If anyone is wondering, this is Databook Seraphimon.

Win via death.

Speed equalized.

SBA.

who wins?

Jiren oneshots 2
One punch alie

Seraphimon 2
Chill bro, no need to look so serious.

Forgot he can also BFR. And AP advanatge ones Jiren gets low 2-C is still on Seraphimon's side judging from his profile.

Summarizing:

Durability negation only works against evil beings.

BFR is restricted as per winning conditions.

Doing all they can to give Jiren the win -.-.

We should wait a digimon expert to talk about his AP in specific.

Actually, I just restricted his BFR. Now that I think about it, not sure if Seraphi will get upgraded to 2-C...

Jiren will be scaled above Infinite Zamasu who is baseline Low 2-C for encompassing a universe and effecting its space time.

Sara is Superior to Lilithmon who is Low 2-C for destroying a zone(universe) space time by throwing a hissy fit...

WilliamShadow said:
Doing all they can to give Jiren the win -.-.

We should wait a digimon expert to talk about his AP in specific.
You know its quite difficult to find a fair fight in tier 2 for these dbs characters.

Oh ik that from the staff thread but earlier I was on or saw a thread questioning IZ's rating. Which is why I assumed a downgrade might happen unless it got covered already.

I mean, I guess ya'll can debate this if you want, that Digimon thread is like getting no traction, so it may be awhile before Seraphimon becomes 2-C..

Isnt belphemon getting upgraded to 2-C and therefore Shinegreymon?

I mean, if we are debating Low 2-Cs even if they are being upgraded, Seraphimon doesnt sound that bad in my book. Jiren may even win it via martial arts.

The hell. Simply ***** it.

Now everyone and their mother is 2-C.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Jiren will be scaled above Infinite Zamasu who is baseline Low 2-C for encompassing a universe and effecting its space time.
Sara is Superior to Lilithmon who is Low 2-C for destroying a zone(universe) space time by throwing a hissy fit...
Jiren is superior to Zamasu who overrode the laws of the universe, all the while merging with its space-time and was going to become Justice and Order itself, two concepts.

And Shin said that Jiren was superior when Whis said "he's only warming up"

-Durability Negation.

-One hit Kill.

-Nonexistent being.

@Dragon your "fair" thing is preeeeeeetty loose here. ovo

durability only works against evil

jiren isnt evil. just, hes trying to save his own life. Goku and him would play xbox on saturdays if it wasnt for the tournament..

Jiren has forcefields

dunno about nonexistence

SITHISIT said:
durability only works against evil
jiren isnt evil. just, hes trying to save his own life. Goku and him would play xbox on saturdays if it wasnt for the tournament..

Jiren has forcefields

dunno about nonexistence
This is about Mephistomon, not Seraphimon.

PaChi2 said:
-Durability Negation.
-One hit Kill.

-Nonexistent being.

@Dragon your "fair" thing is preeeeeeetty loose here. ovo
Oh, yeah, Not a SS, Pokemon, SMT or Chrono character...Well then idk.

@Sit im talking about mephistomon. Seraphimon doesnt have anything I listed (his dura negation doesnt work anyway).

>When SS, Pokemon and SMT are your standards for Digimon opponents.

Yeah, Jiren cries in a corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back