• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What if Jibril appeared on Earth during The Age of Gods and stumbled upon Uruk during the rule of The Wise King Gilgamesh who would win? Will Uruk come to an early end or will Gilgamesh prove himself against a fellow god-killer?

If its Gil as the Wise King he doesnt have nearly as much CIS as young king Gil so he uses SNI and then kills her with something that can, weather thats one of the various NPs in GoB or Ea (which is also in GoB so that might be part of the former).

Well a fully charged Ea is 5-B and even uncharged Ea deletes space, plus from the sounds of it this is living Gil who iirc is 5-A so...

Wait, cas Gil has access to EA? Since when? He must be Tier 5A via EA, but Cas Gil doesn't have it which means he doesn't have access to EA

Well the person didnt link Caster Gil but either way the way its set up this is Living Gilgamesh who is a composite of all of them.

GLHF22 said:
Wait, cas Gil has access to EA? Since when?
He must be Tier 5A via EA, but Cas Gil doesn't have it which means he doesn't have access to EA
Living Caster Gil could still fend off Kingu (Enkidu's original body) which should be 5A tho. And living Gil's getting upped to 3A or Low 2C anyway so...

Gilgamesh does have his other durability negating weapon, his Space-Cutting Axe, but from what I see, he has to get a real good strike to cut space.

You know, this can be a good match like basic matches (vote, SBA, etc), but somehow her page seems....lacking like no explanation for her AP and iirc her airstrike should be emerged with base Jibril

Someone should make another one like this

Alright let's first lay down the basics. I'll talk only about Jibril since I'm short on time. Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ and instant teleportation to any place we can see + her spatial control Strength: Very high, full extent not known Attack Potency: base attacks- country level. Full power (LN) Multi-continental, (calculation)Her 100% Air Strike can even change the shape of stars as stated by the books and that's a feat beyond planet level and her taking that attack would put her durability at least multi continental++to planetary++, it should be at least planet level tho considering the size of the smallest star in our solar system (sun) which is a million times bigger than our earth. She vaporised a sea in seconds just so she can view the area properly. The amount of energy it'll need to do such a feat in seconds is crazy. Durability: Multi Continental++ to planet+ and Type 1 Immortality Jibril can use normal air strikes (country level) with no exhaustion and extract magic directly from the planet so her magic pool is massive. Reaction speed: extremely fast. She calculated Shuvi's teleportation destination after taking her attack and was in the destination even before Shuvi herself and was ready with her scythe all done in microseconds Battle Experience: Millennial+ she has been in existence for more than 3400 years. So in terms of just stats alone Jibril outclasses Wise King Gilgamesh. Jibril just teleports in front of Gil and lops his head off or drops a barrage of air strikes right in front of him. Either way it's a win for Jibril this match. Things are different if it's CCC Gil

Well I said no air-strikes and no Enuma Elish as my rules, also Jibril probably mainly depends on magic defense for her durability I think from what was implied. That she was vulnerable to the Earth's core without her spirit-circuits seems like proof to me that anti-magic weapons may be an edge.

Back