• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All Gil needs to do is use his SNI, recognize that Jibril is a threat to humanity and then proceed to choose the best way to annhilate her. If it is in-character Jibril, She is going to play around with gil, also being infatuated with how different he is to Imanity's people. Gil would then probably win because of his SNI. So I guess Gil wins. But all of this depends on whether gil thinks she is an opponent worthy of anything. Also can we consider her to be divine because she is essentially a weapon like Enkidu made for killing gods by the gods. Moreover isnt babylonia also backed by Ishtar? So uhh Jibril either kills off gil as soon as possible which Gil either disregards it as a false solution or he sees it as a visible threat and then proceeds to exterminate via GoB or something I dont know. I probably may be wrong somewhere.

Type 1 immortality though? Plus her barrier can perfectly absorb a nuclear explosion and the emitted radiation. Her base speed is Massively Hypersonic+

How does Immortality 1 help anyway? And one of Gil's axe (and likely some other weapons) can cut though space, so I don't think the barrier will help much.

The speed diff is debatable though.

She has spatial control plus her reaction speed is timed at microseconds. tbh due to speed and battle Experience+knowledge gained over 3400 years gives an edge over the golden boi plus I remember seeing EA prohibited

Spatial Manip doesn't automatically grant resistance to it. Right now the only advantage I see for Jibril is her superior speed, skill and durability with her barriers. And Ea's not the only thing restricted, Jibril's Airstrike is too.

Spatial manipulation to create distance or close the distance her physical abilities itself can destroy Gil w/o EA. Servant Gil couldn't keep up with Mage Shiro on UBW btw Her resistance is planetary++ based on the feats shown so some hot knife ain't gonna cut it

1. Gil has 6C Durability, against Jibril's 7A AP

2. The fight against Shirou is more of a "barrages against barrages" and swordfighting kind of fight. Not like Jibril can Danmaku to keep GoB out, at least if I go by her profile.

3. I don't see any planetary stuff on her Profile, maybe a CRT's being made or not even made about it. But can you at least explain?

I was going with the Hot sword based on that part with her dying if she falls in to earth's core (I think thats what would have happened tho. Probably may be wrong tho.)

Also what does CRT mean?

I think it's not about Damage alone to beat Jibril, I think it's that Gilgamesh needs to hit her with a weapon that could pierce through her magic-defense. Preferably an anti-magic weapon, considering without her magic Jibril could die in The Planet's Core. That means all he needs is a good hit with an anti-magic weapon to kill her. Gilgamesh on the other hand is in The Age of Gods where physics is not a dominant force, so I think he'll be more powerful than in Fate/staynight.

Back