• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jibril versus Julius Novachrono

The match ended and Julius won, deal with it. But I guess I will respond to some of your wall text...

Epsilon R said:
The match ended and Julius won, deal with it. But I guess I will respond to some of your wall text...
With eq speed yes he did that's that and this is different. This one's unofficial

Kenei911 said:
He did say he doesn't want to harm Vangence's physical body and restricted himself but you can not just estimate yourself about his powers he didn't even display. We're judging only by the feats performed.

Dunno what you're saying.

I never said her spamming Multi-continental attacks. Each of her casual air strikes are country level attacks. Dude had to use his ultimate to stop an attack that is as large as a country but not in AP, mind that.

He used this spell to protect every single person in the country, to just a country level range

Is misunderstanding Statements a new type of tactic to avoid things? Julius saved time in his 40 years of life for him to reborn himself in his teens. It took him 40 years of saving time in his tattoo on his forehead to be able to pool 13 years.Do you think he can resurrect himself again right after getting killed by consecutive air strikes? Can he save enough time in just few seconds to resurrect himself again? I don't think so.

You do know that Julius is 42 right? You are misunderstandings thing. Also how will she be able to touch him if he has precog + Time Acceleration + Mana Zone? His resurrection won't even be needed.

It's just wishful thinking of yours that he can touch Jibril with her infinite speed and spatial gates and with Flugel precognition that can react in microseconds. Light travels a distance of 300m in 1micro second. And according to the site's info she can react in under 3 microseconds (900m and since he's said to be FTL let's increase the distance to 9kms per every 3 microseconds) so for Julius to touch her when her sensory range is over 100kms with infinite speed you need an infinite speed to get close to her before she can even react. Time stops and you distorts the space when you move at infinite speed. That includes to Julius too. When Jibril just blitz through Julius' head with infinite speed, the time around him will also stop. He's into human on top of that. I don't know how you're going to erase am immortal (here, Type1 for you feel good) with a body that can withstand space bending force and attacks that are at dwarf planet level. He took 40 years to save a time of 13 years, how is he gonna reverse a being that lived over 6400 years? Let alone can he even match her speed. I wonder how many decades it'll take for him to injure Jibril and then reverse a time of 6400 years lols. There are different ways of erasing an existence, just destroy the target till up to subatomic particles or go to past and kill the mother before he/she is born and etc. But I don't know what kind of existence erasure does Julius use? Reverse time so hard that they don't exist? Is that it? Lul. I don't know so if you can show me the scan of him performing existence erasure then it'd be helpful.

Shuvi who withstood (to some extent) Jibril's attacks got her arm cut off by Jibril's scythe so with that in mind. Jibril just holds the scythe at the level of Julius's head and speed blitz through him like that in infinite speed and he dies with his brain getting sliced into two. He resurrects?(I'm being optimistic here now) barrage of country level casual air strikes finishes him for good. EZ.

This is total nonsense...

She's only infinite with her space travel, without it, she's slower than Julius. Also Julius blitzes his opponents in character so if her space travel isn't instantaneous, Julius speed blitz her so bad and Erases her at the moment the match started.

Honestly, I don't even know what you want.

With eq speed yes he did that's that and this is different. This one's unofficial

Now I'm starting to understand, but speed equal or not if space travel isn't instantaneous Julius blitzes

Epsilon R said:
Now I'm starting to understand, but speed equal or not if space travel isn't instantaneous Julius blitzes
Depends on Jibril. She can casually and easily spam it if she wants to, and seems to do so a lot.

Back from break, glad there's nothing much to say other than air strike spams being 300km+ away from the battlefield while reading an e-book given by Sora.

How many times can he block country sized air strikes? Clover Kingdom would at best be classified a large island to small country size given how compressed the settlements are and how Asta with Yuno reached the capital from the outskirts in a week's time on foot. Not to forget that the energy attacks in NGNL are condensed magic power as shown how the landscape was literally melted and not exploded on contrary to 90% of the anime shows where they just 'explodes' the area. The attack surpasses similar level attacks in terms of power. Jibril can spam air strikes near infinitely without exhaustion. Using air strike at 100% instantly deplets her magic reserve faster than it can replenish but with causal it's a different case. Her sensory range outclasses Julius' by a few hundred kilometres and her reaction time is clocked at microseconds. Julius wouldn't even reach half of her sensing range before Jibril can detect him. Even if Julius blitz at her in FTL speed he would hardly cover 9km in 3 microseconds. Light travels a distance of 300m in 1micro second. And according to the site's info she can react in under 3 microseconds (900m and since he's said to be FTL let's increase the distance to 9kms per every 3 microseconds) so for Julius to touch her when her sensory range is over 100kms+ her with infinite speed you need an infinite speed to get close to her before she can even react. Time stops and you distorts the space around when you move at infinite speed.

Julius can't teleport? He just moves very fast.

He got this on his profile. And shit he did against Byakuya members definitely wasn't footwork speed.

And... how do you think he always escapes Marx? XD

Unless Julius can move in stopped time at FTL speed he's not gonna evade Jibril at infinite speed

A lot of the people who voted for Julius voted for "FRA", but those reasons above are being challenged by Kenei, so I don't see why the debate would be concluded. You can't vote for a character "FRA" when there are no valid reasons above. Many of the points that were brought up were very valid, infinite speed > MFTL.

And the first point before - We scale Saitama to High 6-A. In every single one of his fights, and he never tries but still wins in one hit. Does that mean he's probably above High 6-A? Probably. But until we see a feat that is above High 6-A that is how strong he is. Same with Julius, even if he was holding back against William, we haven't seen anything stronger from him, so that is how strong he is, regardless of how much he's holding back.

Also, it's good to mention that Jibril has a passive shield that should be able to block anything from Julius' ap range, and even if it doesn't, she can deploy a stronger one.

Apparently walls of valid texts aren't going to be read so I'll keep this short

Everyone agreed FRA when the debate wasn't a huge wall of text with rounds and wasn't absolutely biased in Jibril's favor, and speed was equalized.

Also Julius' AP doesn't matter, his magic is not AP based. It ignores durability.

It doesn't matter how much text there is, if anything the more the better. If it was a vote of who had more fans should have put that instead of who would win. The "FRA" had no reasons and were just people putting in votes to make their favourite characters win, if anything it's bias against Jibril

I figured you would say that, problem is that Jibril is miles ahead of Julius in every regard, so claiming that Julius wins via time hax which ignores durability would be the same as claiming that he beats anyone who doesn't have time resistance with speed equalised regardless of their tier. I.E he can defeat universal scale beings with that alone, which IMO is a huge NLF. Should probably ask a mod about it or something.

Either way, the one fight he was in he lost and it never showed him being able to freeze people, otherwise he could have easily froze William without harming him , and it showed there's a limit to how much he can evade and how much time he has stored up. The amount of time he has stored up is about country level, and the speed he wasn't able to dodge was about light speed. Jibril's attacks are stronger than both of those. If Jibril > William, and William > Julius. Jibril > William.

Looks like it's concluded by fans though, so might as well end it here though

Like I said. The reasons were valid when this match wasn't divided in rounds. And Jibril didn't even have Infinite speed at the time, she was MHS+. And it doesn't matter. Speed is still equal and match was added as speed equal. Bias for Julius? Seriously? Do you think rounds with girl w/ infinite speed, High 6-A attacks, bloodlust and speed unequal isn't an obvious bias?

THIS version of match is not even valid. IIRC, you can't add matches with rounds, and you can't even restrict abilities that don't bump you to another tier. At least if you want your match added to opponents respective profiles.

>problem is that Jibril is miles ahead of Julius in every regard

Not in hax. And hax is the main factor here. Julius could teleport behind her, pull a Coldsteel the Hedgehog and stop her in time before she does anything.

>so claiming that Julius wins via time hax which ignores durability would be the same as claiming that he beats anyone who doesn't have time resistance with speed equalised regardless of their tier.

Do you get how hax works? As long as his hax works, he can win. Same reason why Kira Yoshikage wo with Cell, or Mercer wo with 5-B Sonic... I could name matches like that for hours, really. Tier doesn't matter if you don't resist hax. Sans can fight Tier 2 beings with his hax, as long as they don't resist it. Do I even need to say more?

>I.E he can defeat universal scale beings with that alone, which IMO is a huge NLF. Should probably ask a mod about it or something.

I will repeat that for third time. He can win, as long as his hax works and his opponent doesn't have better hax. Okuyasu Nijimura, who's 8-C, had a fair match against Zen'o, who's 2-C. That's a perfect example.

I don't even know how to respond to next one. William was possessed by Patry, who was fighting with Julius at the time. Julius had to make sure to not harm William in any way and not sure to harm any civilian. Patry, in these circumstances, is a tough opponent. Hence, he used only his time-stop abilities and time reversal to reverse his magic, because William is a dear student for him. He would have easily won with him if he didn't need to hold back. He didn't even expect that Patry had something that could destroy entire Clover Kingdom.

Back