• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jedah Dohma VS Cosmic Garou (Battle for 8th Strongest 3-C Non-Smurf)

I have two questions
1° How does the aura of corruption work, and what is its scope?(Nothing in your profile or verse profile shows how this aura works)
2° How it survives passive radiation ?

I have two questions
1° How does the aura of corruption work, and what is its scope?(Nothing in your profile or verse profile shows how this aura works)
2° How it survives passive radiation ?
1. I think they would have to be near each other for it to work. There isn’t range listed for it.
2. Depends on how fast the radiation is. It doesn’t have any listed range on Garou’s profile so I assume you’d have to be close to Garou for it to do major damage (I’m talking about his presence)

SBA would make this 4km away I’m pretty sure (correct me if I’m wrong)

Pretty sure Garou's radiation wouldn't be immediate or instant in this situation, concidering it's listed to have an attack speed of Relativistic+ on Garou's profile

meaning, in an equalized speed, Garou's MFTL combat speed would be reduced down to Jedah's FTL combat speed with Garou's Rel+ radiation attack speed reduced down by the same multiplier

Pretty sure Garou's radiation wouldn't be immediate or instant in this situation, concidering it's listed to have an attack speed of Relativistic+ on Garou's profile

meaning, in an equalized speed, Garou's MFTL combat speed would be reduced down to Jedah's FTL combat speed with Garou's Rel+ radiation attack speed reduced down by the same multiplier
Garou's radiation is passive, relativistic speed comes from radiation from his GRB

Jedah has dimensional travel too which would be more than enough to get away from the radiation. Especially since Jedah can use Telepathy and BFR from across dimensions.

Jedah has dimensional travel too which would be more than enough to get away from the radiation. Especially since Jedah can use Telepathy and BFR from across dimensions.
And why Jedah would instantly go to another dimension? Since, he don't know Garou or his abilities, and can't see Garou's radiation, not to mention that one of his weakness is his arrogance.

passive as in Garou is continuously releasing radiation from his body, not instant

beside, why would his other radiation be faster than his GRB that listed as a Rel+ attack speed?
I now understand what you meant, but the speed of the radiation is still not really important since Jedah will only notice the radiation when he has terminal cancer

And why Jedah would instantly go to another dimension? Since, he don't know Garou or his abilities, and can't see Garou's radiation, not to mention that one of his weakness is his arrogance.
His radiation is going to basically give him cancer, that would be a VERY good indication to get out of there and try something else especially since it would be happening when he’s going to attempt to go near Garou.

Jedah does have elemental intangibility as well which could at least make it less of a problem.

His radiation is going to basically give him cancer, that would be a VERY good indication to get out of there and try something else especially since it would be happening when he’s going to attempt to go near Garou.

Jedah does have elemental intangibility as well which could at least make it less of a problem.
What element can he become?

That's the point, in the moment that he feels the effect of radiation, he is dead; going to another dimension will not save him from the radiation that is already affecting him, not to mention that he will suffer the other effects of the radiation.
In what element he can transform? How much takes to him transform? Can he attack or use his power in this state?

Last edited:
That's the point, in the moment that he feels the effect of radiation, he is dead; going to another dimension will not save him from the radiation that is already affecting him, not to mention that he will suffer the other effects of the radiation.
If he's not even in Garou's presence, Jedah should be able to regenerate just fine in another dimension. If he remained in Garou's presence I would understand this argument.
What element can he become?
In what element he can transform? How much takes to him transform? Can he attack or use his power in this state?
His body is basically just a red liquid pretty much, but it more so makes him harder to kill.

Last edited:
Jedah's profile will soon go through some revision, nothing too major, but it'll be clearer and have newly found scans.

To answer some questions, there's no indication on how fast his corruption is or its range. Madness will be removed out of it bring a mistranslation, while the exact quote on corruption is To be a Darkhunter (aka a hunter of Darkstalkers on Earth such as Jedah) one would also need [...] and a "dark soul" that cannot be tainted by the influential dark energies of Makai (Jedah's home world).

Jedah's body is naturally made of a magic red liquid (which is described as "blood") of which he can alter the density and shape. Not sure if it would be sensible to radiations.

On the match itself, I believe my boy Jedah doesn't have many wincons, but I'll elaborate later.

If he's not even in Garou's presence, Jedah should be able to regenerate just fine in another dimension. If he remained in Garou's presence I would understand this argument.
Regeneration is not a be-all, end all. It's for dealing with bodily harm and trauma caused by injury and is not enough to deal with radiation by itself. Radiation reeks damage down your very DNA if it's high enough. Without resistance or protection, being exposed to 5 grays of radiation is fatal, it'll just take a while to kill you. At around 8-30 grays, well, that's when the body goes with into shock plus numerous other symptoms due to acute radiation syndrome in under an hour. Garou is outputting 50-100 grays, if not even more than that.

Plus, Garou's radiation effected Zombieman, a person with higher active regen than Jedah and he was quickly incapacitated and killed, IIRC.

I'd argue radiations might not effect Jedah at all simply due to his physiology, he does lack active resistance to them, but don't even know if his liquid is biological or not.
The best official inquiry about his body is as follows:

Q: What’s going on underneath his clothes?
A: An entrance to another dimension for supplying his magical power and his (current) real form’s blood fill the space.

Q: Where does Jedah’s blood come from? Does he ever get defeated in battle from anemia?
A: The blood is his real form itself. No, he does not become anemic.

I still believe Garou would triumph, I'll get over it once I manage to cut enough time to do that.

Jedah's physiology is far more compelling argument than regen. Honestly, it's really weird once you start thinking it over. If Jedah's just made of blood...he can be irradiated BUT given his nature, we don't if that actually impair him, let alone lead to death. If Jedah's just blood and power, then he lacks the things that radiation even effects...Hence he doesn't have to worry about it.

If that’s the case. Jedah definitely wouldn’t go for the Dimensional Travel and then BFR like I mentioned before.

Not saying he couldn’t do that, but if the radiation ends up not doing too much, I don’t see why he’d go for it.

Jedah's physiology is far more compelling argument than regen. Honestly, it's really weird once you start thinking it over. If Jedah's just made of blood...he can be irradiated BUT given his nature, we don't if that actually impair him, let alone lead to death. If Jedah's just blood and power, then he lacks the things that radiation even effects...Hence he doesn't have to worry about it.
In my opinion I think Garou's radiation levels would still affect the blood since this is still a molecule (leukemia is a thing too) ,But if that's not the case, how is Jedah dealing with abilities + reactive revolution + accelerated development, of Garou

how is Jedah dealing with abilities + reactive revolution + accelerated development, of Garou
How fast is it? Because Jedah has a move (Prova di Servo) that basically slaps you around silly and puts your body on a contract to sell your soul to him, so he takes your soul by force.

It might be more of a thing where it depends on what Jedah goes for first. It’s hard to determine that with fighting game characters.

How fast is it? Because Jedah has a move (Prova di Servo) that basically slaps you around silly and puts your body on a contract to sell your soul to him, so he takes your soul by force.

It might be more of a thing where it depends on what Jedah goes for first. It’s hard to determine that with fighting game characters.
Before the cosmic boost Garou was able to one-shot+blitz someone who was equal to him in AP and speed in 0'00'00'13 seconds (I could be wrong with this number, but it's still impressive. )

https://cub(. - )ari.moe/read/gist/OPM/156/1/
Here is the chapter of this, just remove the parentheses and dashes, and I forgot to mention that Platinum sperm was also growing at that time which means its evolution is much faster than just 0,00'00'13 Seconds

https://cub(. - )ari.moe/read/gist/OPM/156/1/
Here is the chapter of this, just remove the parentheses and dashes, and I forgot to mention that Platinum sperm was also growing at that time which means its evolution is much faster than just 0,00'00'13 Seconds
Holy crap, yeah that’s going to be a problem. It doesn’t stop soul hax but Garou could probably pulverize possibly speed blitz before that (if the AP gap is too high, but I can’t read Joules so idk)

I think it might be another case of who gets there stuff out first.

Jedah is not touching Garou, the difference in combat skills between them is extreme,a literally sleeping Garou surpasses characters like Silver Fang and Bomb who are renowned Great Martial Artists who are far above characters like Iaian, Iaian is so skilled that he can dodge a damanku with 10,000 omnidirectional attacks in a completely dark place, in addition Garou has good analytical prediction + portals that make the 4 km distance useless + his nuclear fission punches that reach temperatures that can evaporate Jedah from existence (considering that Jedah is pure blood)

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's implied Jedah is above Demitri who is above Pyron cuz he defeated him. and Pyron has millions of years of combat experience (I could be wrong as Pyron likes to hold back a lot).

Portals don't mean anything when Jedah can close the 4km gap just as easily and has Extrasensory Perception so he could sense him across time and space. He would not even need to be in Garou's presence to BFR him, as I don't even think he was even in the same realm as Demitri's castle (the human world) when he sent it to the Majigen (and I'm pretty sure he can just BFR souls there as well, at least that's what the profile says) so uhhhh, yeah. We don't even know if the radiation would affect him that much (also Jedah has come back from non-existence before lol)

Last edited:
Skill feats of Pyron?
Because millions of years means nothing If don't have any incredible skilll feat
A single C Class Darkstalker can fight armies all by themselves, and the difference between A Class (which is around where Pyron is at in his restricted form, we don't know where he ends up in his true form), let alone S Class (Jedah) is crazy huge. I don't see why the skill gap wouldn't be much higher between the classes.

It says on his intelligence that he's fought "worthy foes" although I don't know what that entirely means (I wish these profiles had scans for a lot of these, because these could be from the Udon Comics for all I know)

How high in 3-C Jedah is?
Jedah = Morrigan (Pre-Lilith Merging) > Pyron who is 2x baseline in true form as of now (we don't know the exact gap between Morrigan and Pyron).

Isn't a being human-shape with Galaxy-sized like 3-B or 3-A?
Pyron's true form is not just human-shaped as far as I know.

Last edited:
Jedah = Morrigan (Pre-Lilith Merging) > Pyron who is 2x baseline in true form as of now (we don't know the exact gap between Morrigan and Pyron).
Serious Punch Square is 3x baseline, since the power graph was approved in @Phoenks's thread, Garou is 18x above Saitama's starting point. so 54x baseline

He is basically 26x stronger than Jedah

A single C Class Darkstalker can fight armies all by themselves, and the difference between A Class (which is around where Pyron is at in his restricted form, we don't know where he ends up in his true form), let alone S Class (Jedah) is crazy huge. I don't see why the skill gap wouldn't be much higher between the classes.

It says on his intelligence that he's fought "worthy foes" although I don't know what that entirely means (I wish these profiles had scans for a lot of these, because these could be from the Udon Comics for all I know)
I mean this is good feats, but Garou's feats looks better (Mainly because has visual)
Pyron's true form is not just human-shaped as far as I know.
How Pyron's true form looks like? I can try make a calc to get a higher value

Serious Punch Square is 3x baseline, since the power graph was approved in @Phoenks's thread, Garou is 18x above Saitama's starting point. so 54x baseline

He is basically 26x stronger than Jedah
DAMN Yeah he is getting pulverized in AP even without Reactive Evolution (I wish stuff other than Joules was listed because it would make telling the AP gaps much easier tbh)
I mean this is good feats, but Garou's feats looks better (Mainly because has visual)
Fair enough.
How Pyron's true form looks like? I can try make a calc to get a higher value
From the Graphic File on Pyron's page "As he had no permanently defined physical shape, Pyron could best be described as a shapeless spiritual identity." So nothing in other words. But I'm pretty sure he can just make it whatever he wants it to be as he can change his shape as he pleases (he changes his shape for a lot his moves in game)

Uhhh Pretty sure classes are clasified by strength and shit and the class c statament refers to how much stronger darkstalkers are than humans.

I would like to point out some things here and also this matchup may not last long as Darkstalkers is under revisions and Jedah's AP may actually get downgraded.

Firstly Jedah's physiology is well weird, he is made of a magical red liquid that looks like blood but isn't with weird properties as Saman already pointed out above and only called blood for simplicity's sake. So I'd argue Radiation is a pointless argument due to physiological differences and it being not real blood.

I wouldn't rely too much on the Graphic File tbh. It is missing information. The summarized lore guide covers the All About Vampire Saviour guide which actually describes about the madness stuff and the translation is pretty accurate.

As for Jedah's passives, there isn't a range given, but considering its an aura that affects anyone nearby, I'd say we can estimate(just for the sake of this fight) it to somewhere in the Tens of meters range. If u still wanna go extreme low ball, then extended melee range perhaps.

EDIT: Also as for Jedah's skill, well his fighting style is radically different from any martial artist, I mean that goes for all Darkstalkers but Jedah is special in that all his attacks are some form of mutilation. So at the very least Garou might take a while to adapt to his unique fighting style.

Last edited:
Back