• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jaws vs Grunkle Stan (3-0-0)

I mean if he has standard equipment he could just torch Grunkle Stan to a crisp with that flamethrower, and he's likely more skilled with training and experience so...I'd give it to Jaws

Actually just noticed that slight error on the page, it should be different keys between standard equipment

Film Jaws doesn't have a flamethrower, that's my error sorry

Ooooh that makes things a lot closer actually. It's a baseball bat and brass knuckles versus some teethy boi. The baseball bat is going to give him much more range while the teeth aren't exactly the most practical weapons. Sure, there's also punching, but he's going up against someone who has an actual punching weapon with those brass knuckles. This is closer to the point jay I'm not too sure who I think will win to be frank...

I can't even lean towards someone I'm flipping between them

If it helps i was think Incon when I made this match. It's extremely close. Baseball bat shouldn't do much tbh, neither would brass knuckles unless he hit Jaws eyes or face and it would have to be a solid hit. If I was voting and had to choose I'd be leaning towards Jaws but still Incon

For a second, I thought you were talking about Jaws Jaws. But cuz you're not, this is a REALLY close match. I had to analyze everything here.

AP

I believe Jaws has better AP advantage. Jaws can one-shot a bull shark by biting it. Bull sharks can take bites from other sharks. And the Great White Shark has a bite force of 3.1217495e-5 tons of TNT.

Lifting Strength

Lifting Strength, you kinda don't know in this category. If Jaws is Superhuman, Stan wins in that, if Jaws is Class 5, he wins in that. But because it says possibly Class 5 instead of likely Class 5, gonna give it to Stan.

Dura

Dura probably goes to Stan here as while Jaws just took a drop, Stan is more durable than Dipper. This...is dipper's dura justification: (Took a massive beating from Rumble McSkirmish. Could survive putting his hand in the "Pain Hole" which made even the Manotaurs cry in pain, which are tough enough to destroy solid rock and collapse trees through sheer movement. Was merely annoyed by a wolf gnawing on his leg. Survived being tackled through a window by Gideon Gleeful. Withstood a small explosion and bashing through a wall while holding onto a ship that was moving at superhuman speeds).

Stamina

Superhuman vs Above Average. Jaws wins here.

Intelligence

Average vs Above Average. Stan wins here.

Conclusion

THIS IS ONE OF THE CLOSEST MATCHES I HAVE EVER SEEN! Although Jaws sweeps in AP and Stamina, I think Stan's lifting strength, durability, and intelligence will give him the win here.

We know that he actually has martial arts skill. All we know about Jaws is he's an expert combatant, but we don't necessarily know that he's learned the proper way to fight.

He's skilled enough to sneak up on Bond and has done so on multiple occasions. It's also very unlikely that he hasn't had basic combat + weapons training

1: Sneaking up on Bond is stealth mastery

2: You can have basic combat training and not have martial arts skill, although, if you can fight on this wiki, they say you have martial arts. Kinda weird, but I really don't have a say so.

The name is honestly semantics. Point is, basic combat training makes Jaws a skilled fighter.

Also sneaking up on Bond, a master spy, is an intelligence feat as well as stealth mastery

3 for Jaws then

It's really hard finding the matches I've contributed in or made recently due to that glitch I'm getting

TheArsenal1212 said:
3 for Jaws then

It's really hard finding the matches I've contributed in or made recently due to that glitch I'm getting
Can't you just bookmark the thread with your browser?

Can't you just bookmark the thread with your browser?

Thanks for your help, that's actually a huge help for me in the future.

The problem is however is not that I'm not receiving notifications for the fights I'm in. Rather I'm waking up to 150-200 notifications each morning because I'm getting notifications for matches I'm not even involved in or seen before.

Therefore I get swamped and sometimes struggle to find all my fights

I've dealt with something somewhat similar, in which I couldn't get notifications for my threads, but on my notifications screen I saw stuff like Assaltwaffle's "I'm Back" thread.

Back