• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THERE'S NO RUNNING FROM WEIRDMAGEDDON (Bill Cipher vs Sonic the Hedgehog) [0-5-0]

A 346x amp, huh. Matches where characters win due to blitzing can't get added to profiles. Makes sense why Sonic has almost no notable losses now
THERE'S NO RUNNING FROM WEIRDMAGEDDON!
WELL I'M RUNNING INTO IT!!!!!
The hell that even means, I don't know if you're ripping off a needle cushion, Samus Aran, super saiyan or blue b - NOT THE EYE AGAIN THIS HURTS WORSE THAN SEEING ANY GALLERY WITH YOUR NAME IN IT WITHOUT A FILTER AGH
This fight.

A 346x amp, huh. Matches where characters win due to blitzing can't get added to profiles. Makes sense why Sonic has almost no notable losses now
This only applies if a slower character win against a faster character by blitzing due to speed equalizing rules, and Sonic is faster than Bill

I'm sure people already listed a bunch of reasons why either character would win, but here's why I think Hyper Sonic would win. Sonic doesn't go into his Super Form unless going up against a real serious threat, much less his Hyper Form, so already I think he's gonna try going for a one-shot here. However, my real reasons for Hyper Sonic winning is that even with speed equalized, Sonic still has a 8x speed multiplier thanks to his boost, and thanks to recent changes to Sonic's verse, Sonic's BFR thanks to Chaos Control should be 5-D, possibly 6-D (unless restricting Hyper Sonic to 2-A keeps that from happening). Aside from that, Sonic has experience fighting reality warpers and time controlling enemies, and he has quite a few resistances to corruption, mind manipulation, dream manipulation, and other haxes that Bill might use. Frankly, I think Sonic (if he were already Hyper) wouldn't hold back at all and would either deal enough damage fast enough that Bill regen wouldn't work (it does take some time) or would use the Chaos Emeralds in some way to overpower Bill.

So yeah, Sonic FRA

I'm sure people already listed a bunch of reasons why either character would win, but here's why I think Hyper Sonic would win. Sonic doesn't go into his Super Form unless going up against a real serious threat, much less his Hyper Form, so already I think he's gonna try going for a one-shot here. However, my real reasons for Hyper Sonic winning is that even with speed equalized, Sonic still has a 8x speed multiplier thanks to his boost, and thanks to recent changes to Sonic's verse, Sonic's BFR thanks to Chaos Control should be 5-D, possibly 6-D (unless restricting Hyper Sonic to 2-A keeps that from happening). Aside from that, Sonic has experience fighting reality warpers and time controlling enemies, and he has quite a few resistances to corruption, mind manipulation, dream manipulation, and other haxes that Bill might use. Frankly, I think Sonic (if he were already Hyper) wouldn't hold back at all and would either deal enough damage fast enough that Bill regen wouldn't work (it does take some time) or would use the Chaos Emeralds in some way to overpower Bill.

So yeah, Sonic FRA
The Hyper Sonic transformation isn't on his profile anymore

Okay, now the thread has been updated to Starfall Super Sonic. Frankly, my arguments still stand. Sonic is used to fighting enemies like this, he only goes into Super Form, much less Starfall Super Form, when fighting enemies he knows are threats, and he has speed amps, invulnerability, and resistances to many of the hax Bill uses. (Also Chaos Emeralds being 5-D, possibly 6-D, would make Chaos Control work on Bill, right?)

My vote is still Sonic, FRA

Okay, now the thread has been updated to Starfall Super Sonic. Frankly, my arguments still stand. Sonic is used to fighting enemies like this, he only goes into Super Form, much less Starfall Super Form, when fighting enemies he knows are threats, and he has speed amps, invulnerability, and resistances to many of the hax Bill uses. (Also Chaos Emeralds being 5-D, possibly 6-D, would make Chaos Control work on Bill, right?)

My vote is still Sonic, FRA
counted

If Sonic is Low 1-C now and resists Bill's hax, then I don't see what Bill can really do. Sonic is physically 3D yes, but the chaos emeralds having 5D hax makes it questionable if he can be affected

If their tiering varies with power, can't the match just make Super Sonic 2-A or something?
According to our VS Thread rules:
"Even if a character has the potential to reach a certain tier, the use of any tier between that tier and the one it scales to is not allowed. For example, Avatar of Calamity cannot be used in a vs thread with a tier between High 7-A and 2-A or Unknown and 2-A depending on the used key."

So no

Back