• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THERE'S NO RUNNING FROM WEIRDMAGEDDON (Bill Cipher vs Sonic the Hedgehog) [0-5-0]

Not voting yet but Sonic seems to resist a sizable chunk of Bill’s powerset

Last edited:
ok so anyways Bill is kinda lacking in resistances, and sonic can neg his low godly regen and a ray of other attacks to attack bill with, for what I found for Bill he could put Sonic asleep, sonic has mind hax resistence tho so idk if bill could

Hyper Sonic is IIRC immensely above Super Sonic in AP, while Bill is only Baseline 2-A, so it may be best to make it Super Sonic vs Bill.

Also, Sonic negates his regeneration, but has no real way of killing him off.

At least Bill's Acausality lets him resist Sonic's temporal nuke.

Bill became 2-A finally? Talk about glow up

But doesn't Sonic resists transmutation? Bill goes for that against enemies he doesn't need to use like the other zodiac people aside from the pines, or would just do it on a whim like he did multiple times in weirdmaggedon

As I see it, sounds like a stomp on sonics favor...
But here I come, rougher than Knuckles, the best of them, tougher than Knuckles [...]

Instead of talking about how Super Sonic has better use of Chaos Control and Hyper Sonic vastly increase it, which makes Sonic simply Sealing him easily doable [...]I'd rather flex my Knuckles.

(Haven't made clear: voting sonic if this isn't a stomp for him FRA)

Last edited:
I'm leaning towards sonic here

Sonic starts with spin attack which can blitz bill

Sonic being able to resist a good amount of bills abilities makes it easier for Sonic

Since Sonic can negate his immortality i think Sonic has this

I also think Sonic’s got this; on top of his resistances he has so much experience fighting arrogant gods it’s insane. He could rush Bill down with a charge and end it there if not give him the Erazor Djinn treatment and punch him in the eye.

I also think Sonic’s got this; on top of his resistances he has so much experience fighting arrogant gods it’s insane. He could rush Bill down with a charge and end it there if not give him the Erazor Djinn treatment and punch him in the eye.
in bill's defense, he usually isn't arrogant against stronger opponents, and will go directly for the kill.

That’s true but Sonic doesn’t look like Time Baby for example at first glance. Super Sonic would add more intimidation factor but I think Bill would undermine him still, afterall his whole thing is defying people’s expectations of him

That’s true but Sonic doesn’t look like Time Baby for example at first glance. Super Sonic would add more intimidation factor but I think Bill would undermine him still, afterall his whole thing is defying people’s expectations of him
I feel like Bill seeing Sonic being a flying golden hedgehog would make him a bit wary, especially when Sonic starts attacking and Bill realize his power. Sonic has haxes to deal with Bill probably but he doesn't start with them so Bill could potentially react to this, especially since he has precognition too to an extent

Doesn't his profile outright state it's not combat applicable? Besides that, does it even have feats of working on those with type 4 Acausality?
Ah right forgot about that. Well the point of Bill still likely could react to Sonic after being attacked would still work since Sonic doesn't start with hax in character, though he could use it later if he sees that AP doesn't work on Bill

I feel like Bill seeing Sonic being a flying golden hedgehog would make him a bit wary, especially when Sonic starts attacking and Bill realize his power. Sonic has haxes to deal with Bill probably but he doesn't start with them so Bill could potentially react to this, especially since he has precognition too to an extent
Yeah upon attacking for sure Bill goes on guard but before Sonic probably gets it free

As I see it, sounds like a stomp on sonics favor...
But here I come, rougher than Knuckles, the best of them, tougher than Knuckles [...]

Instead of talking about how Super Sonic has better use of Chaos Control and Hyper Sonic vastly increase it, which makes Sonic simply Sealing him easily doable [...]I'd rather flex my Knuckles.

(Haven't made clear: voting sonic if this isn't a stomp for him FRA)
counted
I'm leaning towards sonic here

Sonic starts with spin attack which can blitz bill

Sonic being able to resist a good amount of bills abilities makes it easier for Sonic

Since Sonic can negate his immortality i think Sonic has this
counted?
counted

Well seems like Sonic could still be put to sleep so it's either Bill snapping him before that happens, or Sonic would find a way to get around his regeneration.

BFR with Chaos Control wouldn't work because the portal is open so Bill could simply come back from BFR

Back