• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Film Jaws will be used,

Starting distance is 6 m,

Both have Class 5 Lifting Strength,

Speed is equalized,

and Battle takes place in The Hole (From Bully)

Jaws' AP is 515.8 Kilojoules

Big Show's AP is 796 Kilojoules

This gives us an AP gap of 1.5x

The guy with the metal teeth, not the shark:
Weeeeeellllllllllll it's the Big Show: 7
Inconclusive:

IMG_0133.gif
IMG_0132.gif

Couldn't find a render for Jaws so I thought I'd use gifs instead.

Last edited:
Big Show is already stronger but he's also got superior lifting strength and is probably more skilled so I'm leaning towards him

Big Show is already stronger but he's also got superior lifting strength and is probably more skilled so I'm leaning towards him
I'm not exactly sure how skilled Jaws is, but he's able to repeatedly fight and manhandle Bond who is considered gifted in several areas, Bond can also fight the likes of Red Grant, who's an expert assassin from S.P.E.C.T.R.E. which was one of the greatest criminal organizations in the world, similar could be said about Oddjob as well.

Bump

For the record, Big Show is fighting the large guy with metal teeth from the James Bond films, not the titular shark with the scary theme song

Here's my input...

I personally think Jaws will be a tough opponent for Big Show as he has higher stamina by default, can inflict nasty piercing damage with his metal teeth, and can take large amounts of pain as he's survived getting kicked downhill from a train, a foundation of construction collapsing on top of him, a high-speed cable car crash, and freefalling through a circus tent, where suffered almost no visible damage from those occurrences (In the latter I wouldn't be surprised if he just got up, dusted himself off and walked away as that's sort of a running gag with him).

In terms of skill, Jaws is capable of grossly overpowering Bond, who can go toe-to-toe with expert assassins, and grapple people who can wrestle alligators, Big Show on the other hand has been wrestling for more than 23 years and he's fought and even won matches against the likes of Kurt Angle (Who's an Olympic gold medalist), Brock Lesnar (Who's a skilled MMA fighter, and has defeated dudes who had famous undefeated streaks like the Undertaker and Hulk Hogan, the latter who defeated André the Giant who-in turn was undefeated for 15 years), and Bobby Lashley (Who was also a prominent MMA fighter).

In terms of Lifting Strength, as I mentioned before, Jaws can repeatedly outmuscle Bond who can overpower alligator wrestlers, not to mention Jaws is also capable of lifting the back of a van as well as pushing against it with his legs while it was reversing. Big Show was considered a physical rival to Mark Henry who could lift a 2.5-ton car and drag two tractors with high effort, Show himself also has a feat of pushing over a jeep though it did take him a few tries, Big Show can also consistently contend with Braun Strowman who famously flipped over a type 1 ambulance with Roman Reigns inside it, which would be over 4,535 kg, even if we lowball Showbowski to just 2,500 kg, he would still be 2.5x stronger than Jaws, not a huge difference but just enough to keep Jaws at bay if necessary.

How I think the fight would go is that Jaws will be able to withstand a majority of Big Show's moves which the latter will find out aren't causing much effect, It also probably won't take him long to notice Jaw's metal teeth, so to counter this problem, Big Show may use his strength put Jaws in a working hold to wear down his stamina or resort to the W.M.D. which is able to repeatedly knock out the likes of John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Triple H, and Brock Lesnar, all of whom can fight for as long as an hour and take large amounts of pain.

So in conclusion, I think Big Show wins this with mid-difficulty

Back