• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

James Sunderland vs Saitama (1-7-0)

Vizer04

He/Him
386c64835f56f2e75ef6c1487f56b8b6.jpg
fbee80118e9c33bdfe093bb89b9f12c6.png

Both at 9-B and Speed Equalized.

I got a letter, the name on the envelope said... Mary: 1 (@Abstraction_of_Mainland)

Human strenght lies in the ability to change yourself: 7 (@Stillwinston, @TauanVictor, @Peppersalt43, @Bernkastelll, @Sonicflare9, @Emirp sumitpo and @EnderLord8)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Looking over his equipment James can apparently win by putting a bullet in Saitama’s head, but physically he’s baseline 9-B, right?

iirc James will not shoot Saitama due to the initial distance of 4km due to the lack of specification in the OP.

Why wouldn’t James start with a gun? If both are at long distance from each other it wouldn’t make sense for James to not pick up his gun and shoot Saitama.

Last edited:
That isn't enough to say they can harm Saitama. At best, that's like a baseline feat. How high above baseline is Saitama again?

It is. If you can kill someone who’s durability is so great that it can smash through walls, why wouldn’t you be able to kill someone who‘s durability only leaves a big crater in the wall?

Because there's no calc for the Monsters, so we assume baseline. Plus not all walls are as tough as one another. I've seen wall destroying calcs reach up to 9-A

Because there's no calc for the Monsters, so we assume baseline. Plus not all walls are as tough as one another. I've seen wall destroying calcs reach up to 9-A
You can’t just assume it’s weaker because it isn’t calculated. I haven’t played Silent Hill so I can’t say much about it, but to me the monsters AP look like slightly above Baseline. So, after reading everything here, I declare Saitama the winner.

In case the OP didn’t see it I changed my vote to Saitama, although, it wouldn’t matter much as Saitama can just one shot James and in turn James cannot do anything as Saitama is far above Baseline and James is only 3 maybe 4 layers above Baseline.

Back