• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentor and disciple fight each other.
  • Both are blood-lusted.
  • Lee has a Glock 17. Clem gets the same gun and a knife.
  • Battle takes place in the streets of Savannah.
  • They start out 10 meters away out of each other's line of sight.
  • Stats are not equalized.
  • SBA for everything else.
"I'll miss you": ()

"Me, too": 7 (
noninho, Emirp sumitpo, XSOULOFCINDERX, Mark Goldbridge, Stillwinston, AThe1412, TheJokerNG)

"Well. You're... you know... urban?" (Inconclusive): 1 (MrKerf)

Last edited:
The sight of each other would take them out of BL
aint Lee getting outskilled...severely?
Clem does have an experience advantage, insane handgun feats and stealth mastery on her side. The fight might be favoring her more than I thought. What if I changed it to about 5 meters away and they start out within each other's line of sight?

Clem does have an experience advantage, insane handgun feats and stealth mastery on her side. The fight might be favoring her more than I thought. What if I changed it to about 5 meters away and they start out within each other's line of sight?
Lee gets outed in every single way I can think except maybe physical strength
If we get to the point he's fighting against her and she has a knife, he's done

If the fight starts in long range, Clem might take this? She's got a lot more experience with a gun then Lee does, and has better gun feats than him.

But if they fight in close range, idk. Clem is a much more experienced fighter, but I don't remember her being a fancy martial artist in close combat tbh. Plus Lee has outfought people with superior combat experience before. And while the knife is an advantage for Clem, it's possible Lee could use his superior weight and strength to wrestle the knife away from her. I'd argue their speed is pretty relative so both would likely dodge and react to each other's attacks. Lastly, I feel Lee has better stamina feats tbh, like him fighting off a horde while tired, missing an arm, and between thrice and still being able to fight another guy afterwards is probably the craziest stamina feat in the series imo. So in a battle of attrition, he could likely outlast her.

I'd lean a bit more towards Lee if it's close range, but considering it starts out at 10 meters, I'll vote Clem.

Considering both of them have a gun, which they were shown to use more often than not, and bloodlusted, they'd try to shoot one another. And with similar speeds and similarly consistent headshot ratio, it'd be inconclusive.

If the fight starts in long range, Clem might take this? She's got a lot more experience with a gun then Lee does, and has better gun feats than him.

But if they fight in close range, idk. Clem is a much more experienced fighter, but I don't remember her being a fancy martial artist in close combat tbh. Plus Lee has outfought people with superior combat experience before. And while the knife is an advantage for Clem, it's possible Lee could use his superior weight and strength to wrestle the knife away from her. I'd argue their speed is pretty relative so both would likely dodge and react to each other's attacks. Lastly, I feel Lee has better stamina feats tbh, like him fighting off a horde while tired, missing an arm, and between thrice and still being able to fight another guy afterwards is probably the craziest stamina feat in the series imo. So in a battle of attrition, he could likely outlast her.

I'd lean a bit more towards Lee if it's close range, but considering it starts out at 10 meters, I'll vote Clem.
Clem FRA.
Considering both of them have a gun, which they were shown to use more often than not, and bloodlusted, they'd try to shoot one another. And with similar speeds and similarly consistent headshot ratio, it'd be inconclusive.
Counted.

You could vote too if you wanna.
In that case, I'm voting for Clementine as well. The fact they start far and out of each other's sight means Lee's physicals won't be as relevant as Clementine's handgun and stealth feats.

Guess the teacher has been surpassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back