• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jaco tries to apprehend a saiyan

Wasn't Jaco scared shitless of saiyans and considered even a low class something he wouldn't want to fight in his original manga? He could of increased in power and all, it has been like 50 years but still.

Wasn't Jaco scared shitless of saiyans and considered even a low class something he wouldn't want to fight in his original manga? He could of increased in power and all, it has been like 50 years but still.
I can't find scans of the manga aside from the first chapter (I did read it whole years ago, but I don't remember it quite well) but at the end of Minus he doesn't seem scared at all at the idea of facing a saiyan, but it could be because Goku was a child or his usual acting as if he is stronger than how he really is.

I can't find scans of the manga aside from the first chapter (I did read it whole years ago, but I don't remember it quite well) but at the end of Minus he doesn't seem scared at all at the idea of facing a saiyan, but it could be because Goku was a child or his usual acting as if he is stronger than how he really is.
Jaco wasn't scared because he was told a saiyan child was sent to Earth. And a low class warrior at that, since stronger saiyan babies aren't getting sent to other planets. He knew wouldn't face a full-fledged adult saiyan.

I agree, but is this thing about Jaco being scared of saiyans true or not? I'm not sure if it would matter anyway, it can be a hint to say he's weaker but has feat around that level, the match would still be valid imho.

I agree, but is this thing about Jaco being scared of saiyans true or not? I'm not sure if it would matter anyway, it can be a hint to say he's weaker but has feat around that level, the match would still be valid imho.
His only justification to being supposedly Raditz level is because he KO-ed a Frieza Force Soldiers, while absolutely nothing suggest they're this strong. Especially since most saiyans, who were the among finest soldiers of the Frieza Force, had a much lower average power. Especially since Raditz was strong enough to be on a team with Vegeta and Nappa

His only justification to being supposedly Raditz level is because he KO-ed a Frieza Force Soldiers, while absolutely nothing suggest they're this strong. Especially since most saiyans, who were the among finest soldiers of the Frieza Force, had a much lower average power. Especially since Raditz was strong enough to be on a team with Vegeta and Nappa
That would require a CRT.

Ripple is wanking Jaco
I'm just stating fact
enchanted vision he got that so he can see his very movment
he out maneuver dozens of freiza force solider
he beat those dozens of frezia force solider
he learned how those freiza force solider move so he can out maneuver them so he can learn how radiz would fight and learn his fighting style
radiz is arrogant and overconfident he also show to make mistakes which lead to him being defeated

I'm just stating fact
enchanted vision he got that so he can see his very movment
he out maneuver dozens of freiza force solider
he beat those dozens of frezia force solider
he learned how those freiza force solider move so he can out maneuver them so he can learn how radiz would fight and learn his fighting style
radiz is arrogant and overconfident he also show to make mistakes which lead to him being defeated
you think raditz isn't quite smart, he has tricks up his sleeve, he isn't just pure arrogance, once he sees hes being beaten or threatened, he can make a tactic. Frieza Soldiers are weak to Raditz anyways

you think raditz isn't quite smart, he has tricks up his sleeve, he isn't just pure arrogance, once he sees hes being beaten or threatened, he can make a tactic. Frieza Soldiers are weak to Raditz anyways
the fight he had against goku and piccolo suggest otherwise
as he let his guard down for piccolo to fire the special beam cannon and goku to fire the kamehameha
and being arrogant to not finish of his opponents from the beginning

the freiza force solider were shown to take bardock squad down

Last edited:
Isn't Jaco also a coward most of the time? It doesn't seem like he likes to fight unless needed. Raditz on the other hand, is from a warrior race who love to fight. While duking it out Raditz would certainly stay to the death. I feel like Jaco would look for a way out. He also has to get the job done in 4 hours, which should be enough, but if he doesn't, he becomes Oozaru toast. Raditz should get it done here.

Isn't Jaco also a coward most of the time? It doesn't seem like he likes to fight unless needed. Raditz on the other hand, is from a warrior race who love to fight. While duking it out Raditz would certainly stay to the death. I feel like Jaco would look for a way out. He also has to get the job done in 4 hours, which should be enough, but if he doesn't, he becomes Oozaru toast. Raditz should get it done here.
shown by many occasion he still fought for justice like beating freiza solider helping vegeta trunks and goten when there were going to get capture by superhuman water and even fought a space bug that name is watagash that is able to controls body's and is able to destroy planet and Jaco wasn't scared of them and fought them off so if your saying jaco would get scared your wrong

Last edited:
shown by many occasion he still fought for justice like beating freiza solider helping vegeta trunks and goten when there were going to get capture by superhuman water and even fought a space bug that name is watagash that is able to controls body's and is able to destroy planet and Jaco wasn't scared of them and fought them off so if your saying jaco would get scared your wrong
Not saying he would get scared. Just that Raditz is more of a warrior and willing to fight to the death. It may come down to stats and Jaco is Moon level while Raditz is At least Moon level. I think its close but I say Raditz pulls it out.

My vote goes to Jaco, Jaco can fight against frieza army, and frieza army should be comparable to raditz and others saiyans

My vote goes to Jaco, Jaco can fight against frieza army, and frieza army should be comparable to raditz and others saiyans
The Frieza army is explicitly not as strong as Raditz and most Saiyans though? Most have powers in the low hundreds if even. Made even worse because in ROF there was basically zero strong grunts left and they were dwindling heavily.

Im voting Raditz. Jaco has hilariously better reactions and hell, maybe even skill. But there's not a whole lot that says that Jaco can hurt Raditz much or take a hit from him, most things tend to imply otherwise actually. At best Raditz high diff.

The Frieza army is explicitly not as strong as Raditz and most Saiyans though? Most have powers in the low hundreds if even. Made even worse because in ROF there was basically zero strong grunts left and they were dwindling heavily.
I'm just following VSB profiles and using their standards, on Jaco profile, it's saying that Jaco scales above Frieza Army who are comparable to Saiyans Army =/

Where? I see where it says he KO'd a Frieza grunt, which is true, he did.
But where on the wiki does it say the average, if not lower end, Frieza grunt is = a Saiyan.
Especially a mid class like Raditz?

Raditz>Low Class Saiyan Warrior>Frieza Grunt.

Please don't vote Incon just to finish the match, I appreciate the debate.

I agree with SamanPatou here. If you vote, then please do it because you genuinely think one of the characters (if any of them) should win, rather than just to get the match over with

Im voting Raditz. Jaco has hilariously better reactions and hell, maybe even skill. But there's not a whole lot that says that Jaco can hurt Raditz much or take a hit from him, most things tend to imply otherwise actually. At best Raditz high diff.
His lazer gun should be able to hurt raditz or kill him as lazergun can kill or capture many moon level threats
and also the freiza force soldiers were shown to take down bardock squad

nope freiza even said he recover most of empire and soldiers

His lazer gun should be able to hurt raditz or kill him as lazergun can kill or capture many moon level threats
and also the freiza force soldiers were shown to take down bardock squad
frieza force regressed since they couldn't even beat a at least 5-C character and yamcha.

frieza force regressed since they couldn't even beat a at least 5-C character and yamcha.
first of all yamacha wasn't there second of all freiza stated he gain nearly all his empire back and his power the only reason it looks like there regressed is because of how much training and fights there had to go through
it not that the freiza force soldier got weaker it that the z fighter have gotten stronger which was shown when Krillin thought he was weaker or that the z fighter thought Krillin couldn't handle one freeze force soldier but actually Krillin won that fight and took on multiple soldiers

Back