• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jaco tries to apprehend a saiyan

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
The Galactic Patrol spotted a dangerous member of the saiyan race, and agent Jaco has been deployed to catch him, or kill him if necessary.

Speed unequal because they scale from the same, Jaco doesn't have his spaceship (Raditz destroyed it), the battle takes place on an Earth-like empty planet at 8 pm, and the full moon will appear at midnight.
Theme song

Jaco: 2 (RippleW, Bernkastelll)
Raditz: 5 (Gilad Hyperstar, Mister6ame6, Warriorofmite, Chariot190, Cul0r)
Incon: 5 (Havok, Lord jjj, ZoroNotZolo, Crimson Shadow101, Popted2)

jaco_render_8___dragon_ball_legends_by_maxiuchiha22_dclodw8-pre.png
dd4p1bk-a29bfa0d-5dda-488b-bf54-ed0f973417d9.png

Last edited:
Pretty sure Raditz has more fighting experience than Jaco, and he can also fly.

Also, while (for now) their AP seem pretty similar, Jaco shouldn't really even be Raditz level. The Saiyans were considered a very strong asset in the Frieza Force, and thus most saiyans should be stronger than the average Frieza soldier. Furthermore, Raditz was assigned with the elite saiyan group alongside Nappa and Vegeta, meaning Raditz is actually a pretty strong low class warrior

I think Raditz still has a skill advantage because Jaco has been shown to do less impressive things like how Raditz forms his Ki and uses it, as well as techniques.

While it isn't a stomp. I just really can't see Jaco winning here, even with Rocket Boots. So I still vote Raditz.

nvm just re-read Jaco's profile, I will vote Inconclusive because Jaco's attacks have threatening AP and so does Raditz, I think the more fair it seems.

Are we sure Raditz has the skill advantage?

He didn't even overcome he's tail weakness

Jaco has great enhanced eye sight being able to keep track of characters much faster him.
Like Goku,Frieza,Frost etc

Also does Jaco know about Saiyans tail weakness? Assuming he does I'm voting Jaco.

Has Jaco demonstrated knowledge on saiyan physiology? If not I don't think we can assume he does by default.

Jaco can see faster and better but Raditz has a better arsenal and MUCH better attack speed, AoE and Jaco may have explosions with his gun but he needs to charge longer than Raditz. Jaco hasn't been shown to know saiyan physiology anyways.

Last edited:
Jaco was able to clearly outmaneuver and fight off against a swarm of frieza force members and was even complemented by Krillin, a seasoned and experienced fighter, in the process so I really don't think the skill gap is that large. Jaco likely also has his fair share of experience from dealing with several criminals across the galaxy. Not only that, he has better speed, can react to people much faster than him, and holds higher AP. It looks like to me that Jaco edges out the forgotten villain in multiple aspects with not that large of a skill gap. This isn't a stomp though since the gap between these two isn't ridiculous and Raditz still has oozaru as a factor in case Jaco is unable to finish the job in time.

Voting for the space cop.

There's really nothing that support Jaco > Raditz. His only justifications is fighting Frieza Force Soldiers, but most of them aren't even close to Raditz's level

The Saiyans (before Frieza killed them) were among the best fighters in the Frieza Force, and were able to effectively capture planets and complete missions. However, despite Raditz being weak compared to Vegeta and Nappa, he was still able to be on their elite team, meaning the average low class warrior saiyan is much weaker than Raditz. And as such the average Frieza Force soldier would also be much weaker than Raditz

We can't assume he knows his weakness without proof of it and use it as a wincon.

We can't assume he knows his weakness without proof of it and use it as a wincon.
galactic patrol apprehend criminal and the sayian race are criminal like the majority so it would be likely the galactic patrol know the sayian weakness as there are criminal who destroy planet or take over them

galactic patrol apprehend criminal and the sayian race are criminal like the majority so it would be likely the galactic patrol know the sayian weakness as there are criminal who destroy planet or take over them
It's still somewhat headcanon-y though. Your argument is based on just a speculation

He also did know about the superhuman water
but I guess we can't assume he know the sayian weakness
still voting jaco because he was able to blast copy vegeta arm tentacle off
Copy Vegeta is 3-A even in his base, making this feat a massive outlier for Jaco

That matters, we have to follow the profiles, and Jaco's gun can't be 3-A anyway. Also, Jam Vegeta may be similar to Buu, who can be harmed by weaker stuff due to his physiology. And Goku had his guard down when that thing happened, it was stated and in DB lowering the guard causes you to have less durability.

that don't matter ssb goku was shot through his body by lazer gun
Goku was explicably off guard there, and this is also a prime example of PIS as well. It's not the first time for Dragon Ball anyways (like with Mr. Satan dodging attacks from Kid Buu and survivng attacks from Perfect Cell)

Goku was explicably off guard there, and this is also a prime example of PIS as well. It's not the first time for Dragon Ball anyways (like with Mr. Satan dodging attacks from Kid Buu and survivng attacks from Perfect Cell)
well true so if we're go on how radiz is and his personality he would think jaco as weak person
jaco would out maneuver him as he out maneuver dozens of frezia force soldiers
jaco would have enchanted sight so he see his everyone movement
jaco also would pick up on radiz fighting style
and should be able to blast him when he either let his guard down or makes a mistake or just out fight him
That matters, we have to follow the profiles, and Jaco's gun can't be 3-A anyway. Also, Jam Vegeta may be similar to Buu, who can be harmed by weaker stuff due to his physiology. And Goku had his guard down when that thing happened, it was stated and in DB lowering the guard causes you to have less durability.
that an assumption so we cant take that as truth but let just says it an outlier

Back