• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most controversial fight has finally reached a conclusion (kind of). Goku vs. Superman (3-15-50).

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkDragonMedeus said:
Honestly, this seems more like a Fun and Games board, not sure if it's going to get added tbh.
I mean, we had three threads of serious discussion, the rest was just waiting for grace to end while incon had like a 30 votes lead XD

Zenkaibattery1 said:
When you are the one who made the inconclusive chain start with the reasoning, but someone else takes the credit :(
Yeah, people should be ashamed with taking my credit.

My history on the wiki

Make it change infinite speed twice or give it to dragon ball heroes Made a verse almost no one knew about in the top 5 2-A list in a very short amount of time. Eventually number 1 :) shoot heroes to 2-B and a lot of its hax Make goku v superman inconclusive

Zenkaibattery1 said:
My history on the wiki
Make it change infinite speed twice or give it to dragon ball heroes Made a verse almost no one knew about in the top 5 2-A list in a very short amount of time. Eventually number 1 :) shoot heroes to 2-B and a lot of its hax Make goku v superman inconclusive
That's a good summary of my contribution, good job.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Won't be funny when I stop bringing over DB Heroes scans, since no one here follows the arcade but me ;)
They already have issue winning 2-B matches, bringing enough for an upgrade would hurt more than help XD

Zenkaibattery1 said:
My history on the wiki

I love what you did with Heros especially Mechikabura

They already have issue winning 2-B matches, bringing enough for an upgrade would hurt more than help XD

Issues winning matches where their strength is almost infinitely above that of their opponents, totally pathetic.

In less it's more hax or hax resistance that would help Heroes

Yeah, but I haven't updated it in the longest, a friend of mine has the hax list more cleaned up. We just disagree on the tiers though

To those who thought it couldn't be done, I quote "whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender" (Winston Churchill, 1940).

Cheers gentlemen, and godspeed to you all!

I'm gonna vote Incon a lil' late just so we have a total of 69 votes don't mind me

Edit: nah i'm taking the vote away

Quick, somebody take that out of context screenshot ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back