• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jack Horner really wants to slay a dragon (2-7-0) GRACE

the tip clearly stabbed right into their flesh. It got stuck in them and they said that Horner shot them. Unless they clearly show the horns being able to ignore the sheer durability of someone I will not agree with this point.
I don't see why it wouldn't be able to penetrate her flesh even a little bit.

Any way took me awhile but I think i've counted all the votes

Anyways I honestly might be leaning towards Jack. Sure dragon has the ap advantage and lifting strength advantage but Jack has virtually everything else

Jack has: Far better ability's, he's more intelligent and his cookie could actually level the playing field since it grants him probably the size advantage and equalizes lifting strength. Also if he gets close enough he could probably just petrify her with midas' touch

5x AP gap is massive it would be enough to cripple someone helpless.
and him taking time to grow with Cookieiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
would give ample time for Dragon to actually hit him with flame breath that by the time he has fully grown he's pretty much charred already

Horner takes his time doing stuff and his bag isn't fully organized he has to find the items he needs in his bag. that's not a good thing when your enemy can potentially cripple you with injuries with each hit specially how he won't get his Pastry chef to cover for him while he looks around his bag like what happened in most of the scenarios

Horner takes his time doing stuff and his bag isn't fully organized he has to find the items he needs in his bag. that's not a good thing when your enemy can potentially cripple you with injuries with each hit specially how he won't get his Pastry chef to cover for him while he looks around his bag like what happened in most of the scenarios
True but when he was fighting the bears he was kinda stressing and taking it seriously/actually moving quickly. And most of his stuff in his bag even if it's disorganized are pretty much all helpful (Besides maybe the pheonix). Like some of the stuff he can grab are basically an instant game over for dragon

True but when he was fighting the bears he was kinda stressing and taking it seriously/actually moving quickly. And most of his stuff in his bag even if it's disorganized are pretty much all helpful (Besides maybe the pheonix). Like some of the stuff he can grab are basically an instant game over for dragon
That's the thing, he has a massive chance of grabbing the wrong thing and even if he grabs the right thing he would need to actually load it up. During this, all the dragon needs to do is breathe and it'll take him out
For reference, the fire breath is MASSIVE

That's the thing, he has a massive chance of grabbing the wrong thing and even if he grabs the right thing he would need to actually load it up. During this, all the dragon needs to do is breathe and it'll take him out
For reference, the fire breath is MASSIVE

Jack does also have the carpet which can make it easier to dodge fire breath

If he pulls it out, if he pulls it out on time, if he gets on it on time, if he knows about fire, if he knows where to dodge.
Per sba they start 100 meters away from each other meaning jack probably has ample time to pull a bunch of stuff out which he thinks would be helpful

Fair but doesn’t dragon generally like to get closer? We’ve never really seen her breath fire when shes a tenth of a kilometre away
Wouldn't take her long and technically she shot fire from a comparable distance in the scene I sent above. I think it is more likely for her to get closer and shoot fire in time than it is for Horner to take out his bag, take out the item he wants, somehow take out the xbow, specifically the xbow and not the carpet, the milk and cookies, the phoenix, the sword of king artur ect, in time and charge it and then actually shoot and land a hit.

Maybe in that case Jack Horner should get a little prep time to get his item before battling, though she probably would still win. Guess I'll change my vote too to Dragon

Back