• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"What's wrong? Lives flashing before you’re eyes?" (4-8-0)

"This 10-C Looking Child has time powers"
"I definitely gotta go invisible to not get folded"
Even if death was that stupid as soon as Frisk lands one attack on him he's gonna realize that Frisk is way stronger than he originally thought and adjust his attacks accordingly, Idk why youre acting like death is some overconfident nimrod

Even if death was that stupid as soon as Frisk lands one attack on him he's gonna realize that Frisk is way stronger than he originally thought and adjust his attacks accordingly, Idk why youre acting like death is some overconfident nimrod
And as soon as he kills Frisk they are just gonna go back in time where he knows nothing about Frisk except their time powers

I mean Death is actually overconfident. He is Death after all. He is also quite clever luckily so yeah after a clash he will figure staff out.

Frisk will opt for difference things considering his standard tactic and weakness .-.
Like what just not attack??
If you’re referring to sleep manip once again whether he views frisk as a threat or not he’s just gonna cover their mouth so that won’t work either

Like what just not attack??
If you’re referring to sleep manip once again whether he views frisk as a threat or not he’s just gonna cover their mouth so that won’t work either
Where i will repeat my self once again, What's stops Frisk from running while singing or cover their mouth while singing

Judgement hall isn't that big 😭😭😭
Yeah I know? This helps my case more than yours?
They can attack him with AP advantage 😭😭😭
shorter range, less skilled, not that big of an ap gap, less aggressive, perception manip, illusion creation, etc

I’m honestly done. At this point I’m just reiterating shit over and over again.

Debunking why frisk wouldn’t be able to do this or that. The fact that frisk literally can’t see him. Death has literally everything going for him here. The only way frisk would ever win is via getting super lucky and inducing sleep before death can get to them which I have to say:

Would NEVER happen because death can teleport and is INVISIBLE and has every single advantage with the exception of AP which isn’t even that big of a gap.

The argument that Death wouldn’t view Frisk as a threat is so mind numbing it makes me want to cry. He has prior knowledge he hates people who have multiple lives and would 100% go all out on someone who has infinite lives.

Death wouldn’t even let frisk see him let alone touch him.

and the argument that he wouldn’t try to stop frisk from putting him to sleep is even dumber. Even if (and I’m gonna use this dumbass logic here) he didn’t see frisk as a threat at all why would he just let them put him to sleep? He wouldn’t he would teleport over and snap their ******* neck or tear out their tongue

Yeah I know? This helps my case more than yours?

shorter range, less skilled, not that big of an ap gap, less aggressive, perception manip, illusion creation, etc

I’m honestly done. At this point I’m just reiterating shit over and over again.

Debunking why frisk wouldn’t be able to do this or that. The fact that frisk literally can’t see him. Death has literally everything going for him here. The only way frisk would ever win is via getting super lucky and inducing sleep before death can get to them which I have to say:

Would NEVER happen because death can teleport and is INVISIBLE and has every single advantage with the exception of AP which isn’t even that big of a gap.

The argument that Death wouldn’t view Frisk as a threat is so mind numbing it makes me want to cry. He has prior knowledge he hates people who have multiple lives and would 100% go all out on someone who has infinite lives.

Death wouldn’t even let frisk see him let alone touch him.

and the argument that he wouldn’t try to stop frisk from putting him to sleep is even dumber. Even if (and I’m gonna use this dumbass logic here) he didn’t see frisk as a threat at all why would he just let them put him to sleep? He wouldn’t he would teleport over and snap their ***** neck or tear out their tongue
King Dom everything you said is complete BS right now.

"Oh Death will just make himself invisible gg!", bruh Death literally never uses that move for the purpose of killing someone since despite being death itself, he never really kills anyone himself. He only went after Puss himself because the latter had no worth for his life. In THAT case, Death never used that ability for the purpose of going invisible and killing Puss despite being able to so.

Same goes for Teleportation, Death never uses the ability in combat despite being able to. ****** could have telefragged Puss if he wanted to, but obviously he wanted to kill Puss himself by fair means.

On top of that, "Death not going all out" is a legitimate thing to consider because Death is sadistic and prefers to mess with him victims before he kills them. Its the whole reason the movie works the way it does, because despite having every single means to kill Puss, he refuses to do so because he would rather make Puss freak out and scared before killing them. Its what leads to his "defeat" as well, as Puss eventually overcomes his ego and fights for his last life, to the point where Death begrudgingly lets him go. There's nothing to suggest that Death would act any differently for other characters in the film, or for Frisk himself, since's generally a neutral person (presumably) unless someone doesn't value their life. Its literally a weakness stated in his profile.

The ONLY arguement you could make for Death using those abilities is that the fight goes on for so long that Death decides "**** it" and uses those abilities. In that case, its easier said than done, since aside from Frisk's AP and durability advantage even without amps, Frisk has been shown to be capable of fighting the likes of Undyne and Asgore, both of whom have a lot of combat experience and knowledge of fighting. Just because Frisk is normally a pacifist doesn't mean he isnt incapable of fighting, given that the Neutral routes are possible canon endings for the game.

But lets assume Death can get past all that and Frisk dies? Boom, time is rewound and they are back at the beginning, with Frisk having all memories of the fight. Sure, Death could use his clarivoyance to realise that Frisk has died before (despite it occuring in a now nonexistent timeline), so he might be inclined to use his
perception manip and teleporter powers again, but he would still be fighting a Frisk that's not only stronger than him, but could probably get around Death's powers with his Information Analysis and his ability to learn his opponents attacks.

The point is, you are basing your entire verdict over who Death using abilities that a) aren't abilities he uses in direct combat and b) never is shown using offensively, while at the same time overlooking every single advantage Frisk has. including but not limited to:
  • Superior Ap and durabiltiy
  • more reliable wincons such as AP/Durability diff, sleep manip and SI
  • better immortality
  • ability to learn and adapt to his opponents thanks to Info Analysis and SAVE/LOAD
  • Limited INV thanks to invulnerability frames after being attacked (which is canon somehow
Long story short: you have no DETERMINATION, have a good day

King Dom everything you said is complete BS right now.

"Oh Death will just make himself invisible gg!", bruh Death literally never uses that move for the purpose of killing someone since despite being death itself, he never really kills anyone himself. He only went after Puss himself because the latter had no worth for his life. In THAT case, Death never used that ability for the purpose of going invisible and killing Puss despite being able to so.

Same goes for Teleportation, Death never uses the ability in combat despite being able to. ***** could have telefragged Puss if he wanted to, but obviously he wanted to kill Puss himself by fair means.

On top of that, "Death not going all out" is a legitimate thing to consider because Death is sadistic and prefers to mess with him victims before he kills them. Its the whole reason the movie works the way it does, because despite having every single means to kill Puss, he refuses to do so because he would rather make Puss freak out and scared before killing them. Its what leads to his "defeat" as well, as Puss eventually overcomes his ego and fights for his last life, to the point where Death begrudgingly lets him go. There's nothing to suggest that Death would act any differently for other characters in the film, or for Frisk himself, since's generally a neutral person (presumably) unless someone doesn't value their life. Its literally a weakness stated in his profile.

The ONLY arguement you could make for Death using those abilities is that the fight goes on for so long that Death decides "***** it" and uses those abilities. In that case, its easier said than done, since aside from Frisk's AP and durability advantage even without amps, Frisk has been shown to be capable of fighting the likes of Undyne and Asgore, both of whom have a lot of combat experience and knowledge of fighting. Just because Frisk is normally a pacifist doesn't mean he isnt incapable of fighting, given that the Neutral routes are possible canon endings for the game.

But lets assume Death can get past all that and Frisk dies? Boom, time is rewound and they are back at the beginning, with Frisk having all memories of the fight. Sure, Death could use his clarivoyance to realise that Frisk has died before (despite it occuring in a now nonexistent timeline), so he might be inclined to use his
perception manip and teleporter powers again, but he would still be fighting a Frisk that's not only stronger than him, but could probably get around Death's powers with his Information Analysis and his ability to learn his opponents attacks.

The point is, you are basing your entire verdict over who Death using abilities that a) aren't abilities he uses in direct combat and b) never is shown using offensively, while at the same time overlooking every single advantage Frisk has. including but not limited to:
  • Superior Ap and durabiltiy
  • more reliable wincons such as AP/Durability diff, sleep manip and SI
  • better immortality
  • ability to learn and adapt to his opponents thanks to Info Analysis and SAVE/LOAD
  • Limited INV thanks to invulnerability frames after being attacked (which is canon somehow
Long story short: you have no DETERMINATION, have a good day
Master degree in yapping 🗣️🗣️🗣️
how did this reach 3 pages
Voting Frisk for all the reasons above.
I already added the thingy just waiting on someone to add it to Frisks page

Back