• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Green Haired Bounty Hunter Fights a Cat (9-0-0) GRACE

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed equal
Battle takes place inside Baratie
TLW Puss is used
SBA for everything else
Thirdphp (Comms CLOSED) on X: King of Hell - Zoro Fanart  https://t.co/x2yhicfHd7 / X
Pinterest

Orange Cat: (DaReaperMan, Peppersalt43, Mariogoods, noninho, King_Dom470, EnderLord8, CBslayeR, Nierre, Accelerated_Evolution)

Moss Head:

Incon:

Stuff:

Puss has an ap advantage of: 4.28160021261x

Zoro has a lifting strength advantage of: 5.14326860876x

Last edited:
I'd throw Zoro and Puss into the same ballpark of skill as being >>>Adult swordsmen isn't the world's best feat unless they have fests of their own, and both fodderize trained soldiers without even a scratch.

What is massive is Puss being 4x stronger and smaller, pretty much making Zoro's job of killing or incapacitating the cat much harder while Puss could impale Zoro on accident.

yeah Zoro's good, but his actual functioning feats to be above Puss in skill with 0 contest only come up after Arlong Park, I'd downgrade him from Genius to Gifted if I gave enough of a ****.

I agree with this tbh he only gets genius because he for some reason scales to mihawk in skill but I honestly don’t get why he does considering how brutally he lost.

Is this a vote for Puss?
Yeah, Zoro kinda doesn't stand a chance until Season 2 where him 1v100ing bandits casually will be a thing, and even then that's just putting him a bit superior to Puss in skill(I think 2 dozen trained guards is the most Puss has done at the same time IIRC), it's not dealing with the problems of a 4x AP disadvantage and, ya know, HITTING Puss.

Back