• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"What's wrong? Lives flashing before you’re eyes?" (4-8-0)

Yes...to make him fear him more. The only way he stopped pursuing him was when Puss basically gave up all his dignity and went to die in a cat house.
Cuz he was ***** with him. Death is put smack dab in the middle of a fight here he wouldn't toy with frisk espesially with his knowledge on how their abilities work
Lad, Death is trying to demoralize Frisk into giving up, he would literally do the opposite if we take your words as fact

Tell me what powers Death knows about frisk, Is it just the time powers or the others too?

Theres a difference, The other fights their heart breaks and they go to the checkpoints

Asriel fight the heart doesn't break and they keep fighting
Yeah thats frisk at peak determination which is not the frisk being used here otherwise this would be very one sided

Doesn't change anything they are so determined they literally refuse to die in asriel fight
Doubt they can refuse without their head.

They don't have invisibility in their profile though?
It's the perception manipulation thingy.

They can talk with bloodlusted monsters wanting to kill them to get free from the underground such as undyne, Can social influence with people who don't even understand them
Sure why would Death care though? He isn't just a random monster. He is the literal embodiment of Death. A kid will make him say oh nah? Especially when said kid messes with the one thing he hates most? His own domain? I find it much more likely he will skin him alive.

Adaptation via trial and error
That's good and all in a game. In a real fight while he may get better he will never counter everything. Also that was on the point that death is visible.

I realised Frisk has creation and life manip, What stops them to create something that makes it possible to see death? Who knows might work even if thats out of character

What stops Frisk from like, attacking his arms when he's trying to cover their mouth? Invisibility is useless when you're currently touching the opponent lol

He's in a fight. Literally why wouldn't he teleport?

Also judgment hall isn't even that big
Standard Tactics: Death usually opts to taunt his opponents first, trying to get them to fear and make mistakes, before moving in for the kill with melee attacks.

Weaknesses: Somewhat sadistic and tends to play with his food

I already said it and i will say it again, Sleep manip gg

Standard Tactics: Death usually opts to taunt his opponents first, trying to get them to fear and make mistakes, before moving in for the kill with melee attacks.

Weaknesses: Somewhat sadistic and tends to play with his food

I already said it and i will say it again, Sleep manip gg
He has prior knowledge he's gonna go all out immediatly

Sleep manip wont work because ill say it again

As soon as he feels sleepy he's gonna cover frisks mouth and gore them while their restrained

Frisk unlike Puss doesn't have that "OOO i have infinite lives i don't care about dying then"

It's very unlikely he will just be pissed at Frisk from the get go
Doesn't matter death outright says he finds the idea of multiple lives absurd

Not because he has multiple lives (Thats what i understood atleast)

He literally says he is not a cat person because he doesn't like that they have 9 lives. He hates Puss even more for not treasuring them. Imagine his hate for someone with infinite lives.

Back