• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jack Horner really wants to slay a dragon (2-7-0) GRACE

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Jack has his optional equipment
Battle takes place in the Dragons castle
Dragon has prior knowledge of Jacks abilities
SBA for everyone else

Big Jack Horner Render by Kingevan210 on DeviantArt
Dragon (Shrek) - Wikipedia

Jack: (Oiguana2701, Serlock_Holmes)

Dragon:
(Arceus0x,TheGreatJedi13, Arceus0x, CBslayeR, King_Dom470, Gilad_Hyperstar,AThe1412)

Incon:

Last edited:
What is the AP of both in this case? Cause the horns barely pierced the asses of his own minions so if the dragon has significantly higher AP the horns might just not pierce the thick hide.

What is the AP of both in this case? Cause the horns barely pierced the asses of his own minions so if the dragon has significantly higher AP the horns might just not pierce the thick hide.
Around 5 times in dragons favour

Around 5 times in dragons favour
yeah if the horns could just barely go through the soft tissue of Jack Horner's minions who downscale from him then I don't see how the dragon with solid hide that is 5x above his AP wouldn't just feel nothing when hit by them.

yeah if the horns could just barely go through the soft tissue of Jack Horner's minions who downscale from him then I don't see how the dragon with solid hide that is 5x above his AP wouldn't just feel nothing when hit by them.

It's not an AP matter. The Unicorn horns just need to touch her and she explodes into confetti even if it barely pierces the skin

Dragon can fly so if she's aware of what these can do she could try to dodge, but Jack is also a really accurate shot so I think he can kill her before she kills him by burning him to death or eating him

I mean was he? He couldn’t hit puss once and he kept yapping about how the sight was off and kept killing his own guys
Puss is cat-sized, the dragon is like sauropod-sized, I don't really think the same would happen if Puss was larger, and he was able to hit extremely close to him.

I mean was he? He couldn’t hit puss once and he kept yapping about how the sight was off and kept killing his own guys
He was able to accurately hit the flying carpet while Puss and Kitty flew on it. Also let's not forget that Puss can effortlessly avoid hits even in close range (the only one who can surpass him in reactions is Death)

Puss is cat-sized, the dragon is like sauropod-sized, I don't really think the same would happen if Puss was larger, and he was able to hit extremely close to him.
He was able to accurately hit the flying carpet while Puss and Kitty flew on it. Also let's not forget that Puss can effortlessly avoid hits even in close range (the only one who can surpass him in reactions is Death)
Fair enough can I count either of you as a vote?

I vote for Dragon until evidence is presented that physical contact with the horn is enough to transmute

I vote for Dragon until evidence is presented that physical contact with the horn is enough to transmute
Counted. Although the horn isn’t his only way to win. He could eat the cookie aswell which would even the playing field abit

I still don't get why he'd win when the horn part is unproven.

Him getting big does not confirm a 5x AP increase and he'd still get nuked by fire

Him getting big does not confirm a 5x AP increase and he'd still get nuked by fire
him being large means Dragon's fire have to cover more surfaces to kill him with it
and his flame breath isn't some sniping range either.

Speaking off
all of Shrek's Calc is wall level but somehow he is small building level without even mentioning him scaling to the Dragon
and almost everyone after that scales to him

him being large means Dragon's fire have to cover more surfaces to kill him with it
and his flame breath isn't some sniping range either.

Speaking off
all of Shrek's Calc is wall level but somehow he is small building level without even mentioning him scaling to the Dragon
and almost everyone after that scales to him
They all scale to this and probably this. Dragon simply has her own calculation that she scales to.

Last edited:
yeah there's no proof unicorn horns transmute on contact, otherwise Jack wouldn't be able to load the things.

Pretty sure firebreath just burns Jack alive even if he survives long enough to get big, it'd also be more than likely her first move

So overall we need to clarify what the AP is.

Also can Jack load his xbow before he gets sent to hell in one breath?

AP is that
Puss and Boots is 141 while Dragon personal feat is 747985597
Jack Horner >> Puss and boots = 149490136.14
Dragon = 747 with tail AP/ fire unknown
Shreks calcs are all wall level so I doubt Dragon is >> Shrek cause that's definitely a lowball if it is. so Dragon is Small building via her own feat

so yeah 5x AP gap

well Dragon's flame is likely stronger than her tail wipes so I see no reason for fire to not scale close or around it.

guess I'd agree with Jack becoming roast pig

Yeah the Dragon only has to breathe while Horner has to take it out, lock in and shoot and not miss (even if she's big his aim is trash)

AP is that
Puss and Boots is 141 while Dragon personal feat is 747985597
Jack Horner >> Puss and boots = 149490136.14
I wouldn't say Jack Horner is stronger than Puss in Boots, or at least to an overwhelming degree. Kitty Softpaws and him were able to fight Jack off and Kitty harmed him by kicking him

yeah there's no proof unicorn horns transmute on contact, otherwise Jack wouldn't be able to load the things.
Only their tip causes the transmutation. The shot didn't harm anyone who got hit but turned them to confetti regardless if it caused damage or not

There's no reason it wouldn't work on the Dragon who doesn't resist transmutation

Only their tip causes the transmutation. The shot didn't harm anyone who got hit but turned them to confetti regardless if it caused damage or not

There's no reason it wouldn't work on the Dragon who doesn't resist transmutation
the tip clearly stabbed right into their flesh. It got stuck in them and they said that Horner shot them. Unless they clearly show the horns being able to ignore the sheer durability of someone I will not agree with this point.

Back