• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Springtrap fights a different kid (7-0-0) GRACE

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
speed equal
Kevin has 5 hours of prep time and prior knowledge
Battle takes place in Kevins house
Springtrap is in his first key
SBA for everything else
Springtrap fanart I made! : r/fivenightsatfreddys
Bizarre Home Alone fan theory claims to have uncovered what Kevin  McCallister's dad does for work - Mirror Online

Child Murderer: (XxZetsuxX, Oiguana2701, Mariogoods, AThe1412, Sans2345, Perequeliri993, King_Dom470)

Child Sociopath:

Incon:

Last edited:
I just want to say that, while Kevin has experience against criminals, Springtrap is very different from the average robber, so Kevin may be caught offguard and Willy has a ton of experience killing kids, however, since I don't know a lot about Kevin, I'll not vote yet.

I just want to say that, while Kevin has experience against criminals, Springtrap is very different from the average robber, so Kevin may be caught offguard and Willy has a ton of experience killing kids, however, since I don't know a lot about Kevin, I'll not vote yet.
Kevin has prior knowledge tho so he’ll kinda have a grasp on what springy is and what it would take to permanently kill him so I doubt he’d be caught off guard especially considering he has the home field advantage as well

Kevin has prior knowledge tho so he’ll kinda have a grasp on what springy is and what it would take to permanently kill him so I doubt he’d be caught off guard especially considering he has the home field advantage as well
Still, he lives in a realistic world, even if you knew what and who Springtrap is, seeing a 7 ft tall, bloody animatronic suit with a decaying corpse inside still alive and aggressive would be still scary/surprising, specially for a child.

It said Springtrap in his first key so i thought it was human William XD
I'm a bit confused too, first, I thought it was just Springtrap, then, Will, now, I really think it's after the springlock.
Anyways, if I'm correct, my point on here still stands:
Still, he lives in a realistic world, even if you knew what and who Springtrap is, seeing a 7 ft tall, bloody animatronic suit with a decaying corpse inside still alive and aggressive would be still scary/surprising, specially for a child.
Edit: Yeah it's after the first incident, Springtrap pic is used.

The springlock suit when not broken is able to attract children with no issue at all then

Though i doubt it would work considering William is not on stage and all that

Anyway, I'm leaning towards William atm, With his springlock suit he is able to ignore cheap shots to the groin, falling objects to the face and punctures

Still, since a ton of traps would involve throwing Will around, there's a large chance he will just get springlocked
Why would any of his traps be able to lift a springlock suit along with william? chances are the traps would break themselves trying to lift a springlock suit, considering the animatronic's weight with william's.
No pretty sure it can still springlock
the only time it went off was when it was unmaintained for years sitting in water, why is it assumed that his traps would easily set off the suit?

Why would any of his traps be able to lift a springlock suit along with william? chances are the traps would break themselves trying to lift a springlock suit, considering the animatronic's weight with william's.
Could just torch him even if those don’t work. Or electrocute him for that matter
the only time it went off was when it was unmaintained for years sitting in water, why is it assumed that his traps would easily set off the suit
They’re pretty aggressive traps I guess

Could just torch him even if those don’t work. Or electrocute him for that matter
That said torch burned through a beanie and hair, but did little damage to the actual skin. William would need to have and entire tea party while under that fire before it atleast slows down the effects of his remnant, considering decades later as Scraptrap he didn't immediately drop dead while he was surrounded in flames that destroyed the scrap animatronics
They’re pretty aggressive traps I guess
Most which kinda require the victim to not be a man surrounded in around 300 pounds of metal in the shape of a rabbit. William would realistically be able to walk through most of them, accidentally break them doing that, and chase kevin into a corner and gut him.

Wait, how heavy are they? And also, some of the traps involve William tripping and stuff like that, which I think could trigger the springlock failure, I thought it would be pretty easy to trigger them

Wait, how heavy are they? And also, some of the traps involve William tripping and stuff like that, which I think could trigger the springlock failure, I thought it would be pretty easy to trigger them
the springlock suit is literally an animatronic, plus a couple hundred springs holding every piece of it together. it should weigh more than a regular animatronic.

his tripping traps also require the victim to not be a full ass metal animatronic. if a string, rope or any of the sort tries to drag him/trip him, it'll either snap or break the trap since it can't pull the weight. they'll slightly slow william down at best. this scenario also assumes william doesn't see it coming since he has far superior reaction speeds.

and, idk why you'd assume it's easy to set them off like that. the only weakness were given in the games is moisture, something kevin doesn't really use in an amount that'd set the springlocks off, and even with prior knowledge, Kevin's never made a trap with water in a way that'd set them off. (that i recall of)

the springlock suit is literally an animatronic, plus a couple hundred springs holding every piece of it together. it should weigh more than a regular animatronic.

his tripping traps also require the victim to not be a full ass metal animatronic. if a string, rope or any of the sort tries to drag him/trip him, it'll either snap or break the trap since it can't pull the weight. they'll slightly slow william down at best. this scenario also assumes william doesn't see it coming since he has far superior reaction speeds.

and, idk why you'd assume it's easy to set them off like that. the only weakness were given in the games is moisture, something kevin doesn't really use in an amount that'd set the springlocks off, and even with prior knowledge, Kevin's never made a trap with water in a way that'd set them off. (that i recall of)
Oh, ok then. I think voting for William would be better FRA

Back