• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"What's wrong? Lives flashing before you’re eyes?" (4-8-0)

Why would something that's several times less hot than something they face-tanked with no issue disorient them?
Flames surrounding you would reduce your vison no matter how resistant you are to high temperatures
Illusions would only work on the first run, and Death has again never used either in a combat situation
When Frisk eventually kills death he will come back and do something new something that frisk hasnt adapted to therefore making the fight go on even longer.
You're saying that Death is going to cleave through Frisk's jaw, despite the latter defeated Asgore, who's so superior to Undyne to the point where she considers herself killing Frisk to be mercy compared to what Asgore could do, with Undyne herself being stronger than Mettaton EX, who's already x2.58 above Death's AP,
First of all Death MASSIVELY upscales from his own feat. Second even if he isn't capable of ripping their Jaw off all death has to do is cover their mouth which he could do considering he has CLASS 10 lifting strength
Not to mention the fact that Frisk can further increase their durability with Clear Mind
Won't matter when death is invisible
And again, Frisk would know where Death would attack from after the first few runs, so even if Death was capable of a mouth slice, it wouldn't work
And this assumes Mr. "Somewhat sadistic and tends to play with his food" would go for the most optimal play
He has prior knowledge so yes he would. And once again death can come back to and it will be a different attack pattern each time

Also I would like to put this out there.

Death has prior knowledge meaning he will probably start invisible where he can easily torment Frisk.

Frisk will try to hum. And death in response will cover their mouth which frisk cannot break out of.

Death wins I honestly think all of Frisks victory arguements are invalid

Frisks Wincons:
  • Keep Trying until Death gives up (Somewhat unlikely given Deaths hatred for people with immortality)
  • Put Death to sleep (Blatantly won't work as death can just cover their mouth)
  • Incap via breaking bones or knocking him out (Doubtful his superior skill and the fact that he'll be invisible would make it borderline impossible)

Deaths Wincons:
  • Keep Trying to fight normally until Frisk gives up (Super Unlikely given Frisk has supernatural willpower)
  • Torture (Probably yeah Death is pretty damn Sadistic paired with the fact that he's invisible can create illusions, Teleport around to disorient even further, Hell i didn't even think about this but his vibration manip could easily knock them off balance)
  • Incap (Didn't even think about this either but why can't death incap frisk? He's more skilled more versatile in the use of his abilities and with prior knowledge he could totally just knock Frisk out)

Death Low diffs

Is there even any arguments for frisk at this point? Because if they've all been invalidated I think the votes should be removed

Frisks Wincons:
  • Keep Trying until Death gives up (Somewhat unlikely given Deaths hatred for people with immortality)
  • Put Death to sleep (Blatantly won't work as death can just cover their mouth)
  • Incap via breaking bones or knocking him out (Doubtful his superior skill and the fact that he'll be invisible would make it borderline impossible)

Deaths Wincons:
  • Keep Trying to fight normally until Frisk gives up (Super Unlikely given Frisk has supernatural willpower)
  • Torture (Probably yeah Death is pretty damn Sadistic paired with the fact that he's invisible can create illusions, Teleport around to disorient even further, Hell i didn't even think about this but his vibration manip could easily knock them off balance)
  • Incap (Didn't even think about this either but why can't death incap frisk? He's more skilled more versatile in the use of his abilities and with prior knowledge he could totally just knock Frisk out)

Death Low diffs

Is there even any arguments for frisk at this point? Because if they've all been invalidated I think the votes should be removed
Don't think you can do that. Let's not do rush stuff.

Flames surrounding you would reduce your vison no matter how resistant you are to high temperatures
Why would they need their vision when they're fighting an invisible target?
When Frisk eventually kills death he will come back and do something new something that frisk hasnt adapted to therefore making the fight go on even longer.
We already discussed this, Death's respawn time is unknown, so we can't assume it would be combat-applicable
But more importantly, what makes you think Frisk wouldn't LOAD back to before killing Death, a.k.a fight the predictable Death and instead of killing him, incap him?
First of all Death MASSIVELY upscales from his own feat. Second even if he isn't capable of ripping their Jaw off all death has to do is cover their mouth which he could do considering he has CLASS 10 lifting strength
Lad, he upscales because he did it casually, Death ain't got a scaling chain that would make him on par with even Mettaton EX's AP
Why would he do that? He has no reason to assume that their humming would do anything lol
Won't matter when death is invisible
Invisibility doesn't counter higher dura?
He has prior knowledge so yes he would.
Death has Prior Knowledge on Frisk Time Powers, lad has no idea this small child is more powerful than him, and him being this paranoid is pretty OOC

Why would they need their vision when they're fighting an invisible target?
Smoke inhalation. Could also be a factor
We already discussed this, Death's respawn time is unknown, so we can't assume it would be combat-applicable
But more importantly, what makes you think Frisk wouldn't LOAD back to before killing Death, a.k.a fight the predictable Death and instead of killing him, they incap him?
Ok whatever screw his respawn he doesn't need it because he's invisible. How are they gonna instantly incap an invisible character?
Lad, he upscales because he did it casually, Death ain't got a scaling chain that would make him on par with even Mettaton EX's AP
Why would he do that? He has no reason to assume that their humming would do anything lol
Pretty sure he can tell that he's feeling sleepy right as his opponent started humming he's smart he will figure it out
Invisible doesn't counter higher dura?
It does because even if he's super durable they still can't see the opponent all this does is prolong theyre defeat
Death has Prior Knowledge on Frisk Time Powers, lad has no idea this small child is more powerful than him, and him being this paranoid is pretty OOC
Ok the ability to reset would piss death off he knows each time he kills them they come back so yeah he would make the fight as unfair as possible not ooc at all

Smoke inhalation. Could also be a factor

Ok whatever screw his respawn he doesn't need it because he's invisible. How are they gonna instantly incap an invisible character?

Pretty sure he can tell that he's feeling sleepy right as his opponent started humming he's smart he will figure it out

It does because even if he's super durable they still can't see the opponent all this does is prolong theyre defeat

Ok the ability to reset would piss death off he knows each time he kills them they come back so yeah he would make the fight as unfair as possible not ooc at all
Yeah quite literally when he learns that Frisk is messing with his job he is gonna do him bad. If he gets hit and learns he can't beat him straight forwards he is gonna go for hax to mess with him.

Frisk can't break out of deaths grip ergo they can't hum him to sleep = They can't incap him

Death is invisible = Frisk can't see his attacks meaning they cannot adapt to them

Somebody please tell me how i'm wrong

He's fighting a time traveling child,
Normal humans in Shrek, much less children, are weaker than Death
Tell me why would Death do something he never did before and fight someone he has no reason to perceive as stronger than him while invisible?

Tell me why would Death do something he never did before and fight someone he has no reason to perceive as stronger than him while invisible?
Because he is a sadistic entity who straight up put the fear of death in one of the most famous dudes in the verse just for disrespecting him and having nine lives. Also he is fricking death what do you think he is gonna take pity on a kid? At most he might not try immediately but as soon as he loses in a clash it's game over for Frisk.

He has literally every reason to believe they are stronger than him hence the Prior Knowledge He knows frisk can reset and that will piss him off to the point of not fighting fair. Whether he percieves them as dangerous or not is almost entirely irrelevent he would hate frisk that alone is enough for him to be unfair

Plus, do you really think Frisk wouldn't keep their distance while humming if Death ever tried to cover their much in any previous runs?

His Prior Knowledge tells him about "Frisk's ability" singular in this case, as in their Time Manipulation, nothing about their other abilities or even their stats
I'm just saying that Death wouldn't assume that he'd need to be invisible to make it seem like an unfair fight, he sure didn't against Puss, who can stomp most of Shrek's high tiers

His Prior Knowledge tells him about "Frisk's ability" singular in this case, as in their Time Manipulation, nothing about their other abilities or even their stats
I'm just saying that Death wouldn't assume that he'd need to be invisible to make it seem like an unfair fight, he sure didn't against Puss, who can stomp most of Shrek's high tiers
Dawg he was way stronger than Puss he didn't have to make the fight unfair.

Death knows he can't fight them outright because he would lose he knows this because of his prior knowledge. He would go invisible immediatly I doubt he would ever let frisk see him

Voting Frisk

If we are talking about who gives up then i guarantee you that Frisk won't ever give up, They have determination for a reason

If they fought Frisk will just adapt to the fighting style of Death via trial and error

Frisk as the profile says they are very charismatic nothing stops them from social influencing

Frisk also has sleep manip which will work on Death since he doesn't have resistence to it

Can also increase their strenght via statistics amplification

They also have INV which makes it easier to fight

They also have good Battle IQ from battling and winning against the royal guard and even Asgore himself so i know they can hold their ground against death

Another ability Death never used in combat
Is that you're only arguement? Even after we showed that death would more than likely go all out on frisk.

If Frisk is trying to get some distance to put death t sleep you think he's just gonna go. "Aw shucks I wish I could teleport but that doesn't work if i'm in a fight"

Like, if you're going to be arguing that Death just becomes a Logic Machine who somehow knows everything about his opponent, ya really should have just bloodlusted em

If we are talking about who gives up then i guarantee you that Frisk won't ever give up, They have determination for a reason
And death has existed since the beginning of the world....

If they fought Frisk will just adapt to the fighting style of Death via trial and error
Sure they will get better at sensing invisible attacks lopping off their head.

Frisk as the profile says they are very charismatic nothing stops them from social influencing
This is still death we are talking about. The guy who has killed every single being in Shrek's universe and seems to like it very much. He only gives the bare amount of respect to strong opponents and those who respect him.

They also have good Battle IQ from battling and winning against the royal guard and even Asgore himself so i know they can hold their ground against death
Lol at their battle iq meanwhile death ridicules and then stallmates Puss in boots in pure skill.

Like, if you're going to be arguing that Death just becomes a Logic Machine who somehow knows everything about his opponent, ya really should have just bloodlusted em
I prefer every match bloodlusted. Vs debating ain't no place to be debating ethics. No idea why those standards were even created.

Voting Frisk

Frisk also has sleep manip which will work on Death since he doesn't have resistence to it

Can also increase their strenght via statistics amplification

They also have INV which makes it easier to fight

Death is invisible, Death can easily counter sleep manip by covering their mouth, They don't have stat amp thats optional equipment, Social influencing wouldnt work based on how deaths personality works

And death has existed since the beginning of the world....
Doesn't change anything they are so determined they literally refuse to die in asriel fight
Sure they will get better at sensing invisible attacks lopping off their head.
They don't have invisibility in their profile though?
This is still death we are talking about. The guy who has killed every single being in Shrek's universe and seems to like it very much. He only gives the bare amount of respect to strong opponents and those who respect him.
They can talk with bloodlusted monsters wanting to kill them to get free from the underground such as undyne, Can social influence with people who don't even understand them
Lol at their battle iq meanwhile death ridicules and then stallmates Puss in boots in pure skill.
Adaptation via trial and error

Back