• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Battle takes place in the Abusement Park, from Battle Bears Gold. Don't ask why I chose that place in particular. None of the power-ups are present. Both fighters start at opposite ends of the park, and know their opponent is somewhere in there, but don't know where exactly at the start.

Broly is bloodlusted and in FPSSJ key, Player is in Online Players key. Player is in-character and starts the battle loaded with the Excalibur, Reaper, Power Fists, Poseidon Trident, Third Eye and the Eraser. He begins with the Denied!, Time Machine and Voodoo Snowman gadgets. He doesn't start with any Pets out, but can summon them. Player's abilities granted by skins are not allowed. Win via incap, BFR or death. Speed equalized.

The Legendary Super Saiyan:

Champion of the Leagues:

INCONCLUSIVE:

Player can come back from death with the Denied gadget and mid-godly regen, and as soon as Broly does that the first time the Player would know exactly where he is (since the map would just be eviscerated) and fight him normally. Broly would need to knock Player out to win, which I don't think is too hard considering he does a lot of brutal physical moves and RE.

Player can go invisible and teleport, but none of his weapons that he has equipped at the start are capable of taking Broly down instantly. Thus he would have to switch his armory around to use stuff like the BIG DATA, which forces petabytes of information into people's mind

I see. Broly can just keem bombarding him with ki blasts and explosions, and broly would be getting stronger and faster to the point he'll start to blitz. So more likely than not, Player won't get the time to use thier abilities

Wait, wouldn't Broly be self-killed the moment one of his attacks destroys the planet? Since unlike Movie Broly, he cannot make his energy field have oxygen.

The player have Self type 1 and just Re-spawn in the Void of the space but Broly is dead in that moment

Why would broly destroy the planet? Even in his movie he didn't destroy it whem he was at his angriest?
Everyone knows that the reason why the earth was not destroyed was Plot, hell, in the fight Gogeta vs Broly breaks space time with his attacks but not the planet

Either way Broly is not Touching the Player, he gained incorporeality

Maybe change to Original mission Broly?

Ki itself can interact with non-corporeals. I don’t think Broly is required to specifically have NPI.

Maybe change to Original mission Broly?
He has npi to interact with the player, has busted RE to counter most of the player's haxex. And each one of his attacks will deal significant difference of stamina damage, and if the player takes more of stamina damage, he gets stunned.

He has npi to interact with the player, has busted RE to counter most of the player's haxex.

I don't think I can RE a resistance against something that resistance negated without feats such as Super fire weapons or Last Word

And each one of his attacks will deal significant difference of stamina damage, and if the player takes more of stamina damage, he gets stunned.
Forgot about Stamina stuff

What does super fire or last word do?
it negates your resistance to Explosion (Basically One-shot after you kill the player) and superburning weapons are weapons that negate fire resistance even if you are literally fire or magma-rock entity that can resist the heat of the sun

it negates your resistance to Explosion (Basically One-shot after you kill the player) and superburning weapons are weapons that negate fire resistance even if you are literally fire or magma-rock entity that can resist the heat of the sun
Hmm i see.
Are they projectiles or they just spam into the opponent?

Hmm i see.
Are they projectiles or they just spam into the opponent?
Last Word activates if you kill the player and the ability is equipped, although it has an explosion range of 5 meters or so.

For superfire weapons most of them are flamethrower

If we use Xeno broly he will simply Range Spawn until he gets bored of kill the player hundreds of time

This battle just not work

Information is still affected by space and time.

Well, Broly still doesn't have anything to put him on permanently, the guy will still Re-spawn every time he's killed and I doubt Broly will take the time to lower his level to the exact point to knock him out.

Back