• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It'll be a good idea they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firephoenixearl said:
@Archaron

Idk where u got that for bloodlusted, but let me correct you:

Bloodlusted = a state of mind where the character will open up with their best move to close the match, without caring about how the opponent or the surroundings end up.

Bloodlusted is not "hey brain, let me kick you to that lake there and fight without you". Bloodlusted is not an animal, it's the state of mind where they just go all out. Medaka in character wouldn't open up with All Fiction cus she loves everything, she would never result to killing (SBA makes her kill doe). Bloodlusted makes her open up with all fiction to hax someone to oblivio and back even if she would never open up with that in character. They act without morals (they will kill, torture, teleport, break someone mentally etc even if they would never do that), not with animal mentality (not think). Point is Bloodlusted = without morals, not without brain.

"His attack is continental"....universal here. Like dude she can literally erase the earth if that's what it takes.

"thinking=nerose dies" Exactly, she thinks and then she does 1 of the following: 1. Erase the whole city cus why not? 2. Erase time and....i mean it's literally gg after that, no matter what she does 3. [insert win condition for medaka]
No. You can not correct me, you who are not understanding the point here.

Bloodlusted means fighting ignoring what would be her in-character, struggling to kill as a berserker, always advancing in the intent to kill the enemy, not a simple common rage to hit stronger. another thing is that she has abilities that activate when she gets angry, how can she prove that she would not activate them? Do you have scans and contexts that prove it? Apparently the all fiction only activates if it knows the location of the enemy, with such a great arsenal of abilities, as it can prove that it would not activate another ability to find satanael, different from satanael that has a low arsenal, but each killing it instantly as he was already quoted, and his range is also giant he and she know that there is an enemy, but they do not know where it is, then both would seek each, as satanel can attack everything and find her in the attack, unlike her that has so many abilities that if she "erases the time" she would be caught in the very result of cause and effect, unless she transcends time, which I do not think she does.

Edit: As she knows who Satan is, how she can erase who she does not see (until you show she has a super vision), she has an enemy, but who he is, who is, where he is. it is not simply thinking = died. Unless you can prove that too, that is killing without ever having seen and i'm quoted earlier.

@Archaron

Plz stay calm bro XD. And to be fair they dont have any knowledge on each others abilities and location so given that fact that might if not it goes in to Satanael favor given he has Clairvoyance (Can see into the past, present, and future with Astaroth.) and he can summon his angels without any problem. Or earl could be right and medaka can sense him making its ez gg well played insanst AF/Book Maker lock. It just depends which one of those two is more the likely outcome.

the thing is belial isn't just an angel but a fire that satanel can use to shield himself with and can use in multiple ways offensively and defensively. And @tinman the difference between lihiko's irreversable destruction is that its just that AF can't reverse damage that hurts things on a higher dimension afaik hence why i said it won't work if she needs to revive herself from it

but she wouldn't exactly know where he is? Again there is nothing to indicate she would use anything if she doesn't know where the opponent is. They know they will fight someone but where is the thing...

TISSG7Redgrave said:
but she wouldn't exactly know where he is? Again there is nothing to indicate she would use anything if she doesn't know where the opponent is. They know they will fight someone but where is the thing...
She doesn't NEED to know anything about the opponent. She only needs to know that she's fighting someone/thing ovo. She is bloodlusted so she will open up with her best move, in this case being...the time stop.

Pseudo-Time stop buddy and can you guys just stop debating that stuff about location sinds it can go either way it's just you can self pick which one is the most likely outcome.

Edit: Also if you guys wanne vote by my guess.

Tincan123 said:
Pseudo-Time stop buddy and can you guys just stop debating that stuff about location sinds it can go either way it's just you can self pick which one is the most likely outcome.
Edit: Also if you guys wanne vote by my guess.
It could have gone either way if Medaka's hax weren't faster than his. RN it's a clean win for Medaka.

Anythings is a clear win for Medaka in your perspective, Earl. Even powers that stomps her entire arsenal.

>clean win

I already explained on why I think she loses and tin also said so that's not a clean win really...

To be fair

Whether it's a time stop or a psuedo time stop, it still gives her all the time she needs to find where her enemy is and erase him while he's still pronouncing the angel's name.

I just want to clear something up that was said earlier (since I barely know about either character). Even if there is a completely clear 4km battlefield there is zero way that someone with human eyes(unless said otherwise) can see another human sized object 4 km away. Also if she is bloodlusted why would she use time-stop first?

I mean this is bloodlusted so Medaka opens up time stop. Satanel will be stopped in time since it's a pseudo time stop so no resistances will kick in (if he had any that is). His knowledge of past, present and future won't do anything because he is unable to take any action or summon anything, before the PTS. After the PTS happens, it's impossible to call this anything but a win for Medaka.

None of his summons are with him. He needs to summon him, this is not "prep time" this is just "bloodlusted" so he will just summon everything he can right off the bat, he won't do as much as blink before summoning stuff, but he doesn't have them already prepared before the match. He never knew he would be fighting anyone, so all of his stuff is deactivated before the match. That's like saying "goku vs x, but goku has already charged the spirit bomb and the instant x enters the fight he will be obliterated by the spirit bomb". So no none of his summons are ready, not without prep time, he still needs to summon them.

And to summon them requires more time than thinking, which is all Medaka needs to do to win. He thinks about summoning, too bad at that exact same time Medaka has used PTS and the battle ended.

His summoning isn't some kind of ritual. It's just screaming the angel name

Just wanted to say that

ALRF said:
His summoning isn't some kind of ritual. It's just screaming the angel name
Ok ok let's see:

He thinks, he moves his mouth, he calls her name, the angel gets summoned.

Medaka:

She thinks.

I never said the summoning takes 1 hour, it's still too slow for Medaka.

Tincan123 said:
Yo earl you have to assume that the moment he scream their names the angels are instantly their to protect him
You did read what i just said right?

He thinks, his brain sends signals to his mouth muscles, air comes out of his lungs to vibrate the vocal cords, he needs to say the full name of the angel (which takes time my boy) and then the angel can fight.

Medaka only thinks, you do realize the difference in activation speeds between the 2 right?

If anyone still has something good to say about Satanel like for example more info about him as character or how his power works its always welcome.

I want scans of how this time stop of the medaka works, and I also want scan of her thinking = time stop. and how can you prove that she would not be caught in it? (questions may be stupid but necessary)

From what I read of her profile, the Pseudo-Time Stop is from All Fiction erasing time. Also, I might have forgotten but from my experience of reading the manga to the end neither her or Kumagawa ever used All Fiction to stop time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back