• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It hit me... HARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After rereading some things in the OMAKE section of Wonderful World (Verse), I realize there is hope yet for the verse. According to Magenda's profile:

µêªõ║ëÒü½ÒéêÒéèµ╗àÒü│ÒüƒÒâòÒéúÒâ¼ÒââÒâäÒé¼Òâ│ÒâêÕø¢ÒüîÒüéÒüúÒüƒÕîùÒü«ÕñºÚÖ©Òü«ÒÇüµêªþü½ÒéÆÚÇâÒéîÒüƒÕ▒▒ÕÑÑÒü«µØæÒü½õ¢ÅÒéôÒüºÒüäÒüƒÒüî
~ Taken from Magenda's OMAKE Profile.​
Which roughly translates to...

Although I lived in the village of the mountain in the mountain where I escaped the war of the northern continent where the Filetz Gantt country was destroyed by the war
~ Rough Translation​
While it does imply an escape from Magenda, this resulted in Slavery after success. This also implies that there was at least Small Country Level destruction at the same time. Yep, The country was destroyed by war.

But it get's crazier, one character survived this as a former Knight of the "aforementioned destroyed country" Order...

õ©ÇµÿöÕëìÒü»õ║îõ║║Òü«õ╗▓ÚûôÒü¿Õà▒Òü½ÒÇüÒâòÒéúÒâ¼ÒââÒâäÒé¼Òâ│ÒâêÕø¢Òü«Ú¿ÄÕú½ÕøúÒü½µëÇÕ▒×ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒüîÒÇüµêªõ║ëÒüºÕø¢Òü»µ╗àÒü│ÒÇüõ╗▓ÚûôÒééÕñ▒ÒüåÒÇé
~ Taken from Wolfes' OMAKE Profile​
Which translates roughly as...

In the past, he belonged to the Knights of Filetz Gantt with the two friends, but in the war the country was destroyed, and his colleagues also lost.
~ Rough Translation​
Yep, it was Wolfes. He tanked the destruction of a country based on this as a Ex-Knight, and given this is a fighting game, I have a suggestion based on this lore: As with Speed, Strength, etc. Maybe we cound increase Durability for the verse to at least Small Country Level (While the size of Filetz Gantt is currently unknown, (Character Name) should at least have this amount of durability from fighting Wolfes when he was a survivor of that country's destruction.)

This, in turn should mean the verse also gets a Striking Strength upgrade in addition: (at least Small Country Level (Fought Wolfes who survived the destruction of Filetz Gantt)). It only makes sense for the power of such a verse; besides, each character can take each other on evenly anyway in the Wonderful World (Verse), meaning an F Rank like Cielo (Wonderful World) can defeat a SSS Rank like Sabe (Wonderful World) anyway...

Otherwise, I hope this at least made for decent lore... :)

Can't sleep though... I'd like your opinion on this...

Did they destroy the country with one attack or was it over the time?

Maybe I'm misreading this but I'm pretty sure war eventually destroys countries, not that there was a country busting event.

Hmph... Fine. Close this if you wish. I was expecting optimism even in the slightest. Whoever thought all I get was ridicule all over is right.

Basically, the country was destroyed, potentially by Demons.

It hit me harder than before all day on twitter, and other things. How the hell do I have to live in constant fear?

Bottom Line, Close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back