• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because I see no reason not to do it.

(Hopefully this isn't a stomp.)

rules:

-Speed equalized.

-Cardinal Crimson Full drive Issei and Ultimate Dying will mode Tsuna are being used.

-Both in-character.

-Range: 100 meters

-Win condition: K.O. or kill the opponent.

Issei Hyoudou: 1

Tsunayoshi Sawada:

inconclusive: 3

I have no idea who wins this either Issei Boosts to AP one-shot, or Tsuna feezes.

I vote inconclusive.

Jesterofgames said:
I know OP and all I'm just wonderinf couldn't Issei melt the ice?
Very unlikely. The entire KHR verse is made up of supernatural flame users....and it's not something that can be done easily at all.

Plus it seals DWF which in this match would mean that it seals issei's abilities (Since I don't see resistance to sealing on Issei's profile)

I would say that Tsuna wins because of this, but he doesn't use it right away, and he would need to touch Issei.

"Very unlikely. The entire KHR verse is made up of supernatural flame users....and it's not something that can be done easily at all."

I'd argue this but I can't cause OP. But

How would it seal Issei's abilities? Isn't devil energy different from the life energy the DWF are?

YungManzi said:
Isn't demonic energy just life energy for demons?
Also @Jester, You can argue, you just can't vote.
It's more like just your ability to use your imagination and create spells from it. Issei creates Dress Break just by wanting it really hard.

@YungManzi Ah in which case

Issei can boost his flame's power this would also likely boost it's heat to melt the ice. I don't think this would be sealed as it's in his body.

"Isn't demonic energy just life energy for demons?"

Also no since Demons can use Senjutsu which is life energy. Sairaorg used Touki something stated to use life energy. Demonic energy seems closer to magic though the series also makes it clear it isn't magic either.

Yeah,

Flame Energy would be equalized to Senjutsu/Touki

So the sealing would cover him up in ice, sure, but it's not nullifying anything and he's just going to break out and oneshot Tsuna in a few Boosts.

The ice also seals bodies in addition to sealing DWF.

Xanxus was sealed in ice for 10 years...with the only thing thawing him out being the purest and strongest of Dying Will Flames..

Wouldn't it just cover issei's armor since that's what Tsuna would be touching?

I'm sorry for my ignorance with the Verse I'm reading it but I have yet to get to the part where Tsuna's ice manipulation get's introduced

Edit: also what is Tsuna's AP in Dying will form. I know it's like 30 gigaton's in Oath flame (hence why I thought this wouldn't be a total stomp.) but I'm not sure in UDW mode.

"Wouldn't it just cover issei's armor since that's what Tsuna would be touching?"

Bassically if he touches Issei for like....a second, he would be trapped in a big block of ice.[1] 9 seconds in is a good representation of what happens when he uses ZPB...only they stay in the ice.

@Jester

I honestly don't remeber...iirc Tsuna scales to Post 7 Days Enma who is 20 gigatons iirc...but UDWFM Tsuna stomps characters who stomp characters,who stomp characters, who stomp that version of enma.

No..I was referring to the final arc.

Begining of final arc Tsuna is at least comparable to that version of Enma, probably a little stronger.

He fights his father who tanks all of his attacks in base (Without using DWF), then one-shots him.

A little later in the arc Tsuna becomes powerful enough to fight on par with his father. Then, he gets two-shot by...jeager(I think his name was)..and reborn states that Tsuna could never fight on par with him (Which is something that he's never said, even when it came to Byakuran and Enma).

Later he's able to fight evenly with jeager and even damage him (While using Oath flame), then he immediately gets toyed with by Bermuda until he gained UDWFM and one-shot him.

Wouldn't be closer to two or 3? Since both are island level and CC Issei is like 60 gigaton? Or am I underestimating tsuna.

Out of curiosity because I remember this was a point of contention on the old thread. Has issei used his wyverns to divide the power of a person and couldn't he use it on the ice? (Assuming he has access to the wyverns in CC form.)

Honestly, I feel like Oath Flame Tsuna would be a much better option here. As he has better combat applicable hax to choose from in the form of gravity manipulation.

Honestly, Issei can beat many in the verse just because boost and divide are OP to those without decently potent hax. And using UDWM robs Tsuna of that by and large.

Best he can do is attempt to seal with Dying will flames, but that seems to have been debunked above. And even if he gets stronger by absorbing Issei's energy attacks, he'll just have his power divided again.

I'm not seeing a win con for Tsuna here.

Depending upon how high into 6-C he is, Clear Note might be a better match.

Sealing hasn't been debunked," Has issei used his wyverns to divide the power of a person and couldn't he use it on the ice? (Assuming he has access to the wyverns in CC form.)"

Issei wouldn't even be conscious to do this.

Tsuna's activation of ZPB: FE is much faster than what was previously thought on this wiki, unless he knows it's coming and what it does, Issei would probably try to break out with brute stength...that's if he manages to react to it at all before he gets encased in ice.

No, if Xanxus couldn't react to it, then Issei isn't reacting to it either. Speed is equalized here. And Xanxus was faster for a majority of their fight.

I'm not sure how likely Tsuna is to pull it off. If he screws up then he gets one shot due to a combination of boost an divide.

Litentric Teon said:
I'm not sure how likely Tsuna is to pull it off. If he screws up then he gets one shot due to a combination of boost an divide.
This is why I voted inconclusive.

Ah. I see. In particular with Tsuna's limited precog/clairvoyance.

That actually makes this more fair. I was incorrect above.

Guess I'll side with incon as well.

I assumed UDWM Tsuna had all the same hax as Oath flame tsuna, also Just gonna Ask 1 why can't issei break out if he's in a block of ice and 2point out Boosto increases issei's speed to. If a bit inconsistently

Back