• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Litentric Teon said:
No, if Xanxus couldn't react to it, then Issei isn't reacting to it either. Speed is equalized here. And Xanxus was faster for a majority of their fight.
I'm not sure how likely Tsuna is to pull it off. If he screws up then he gets one shot due to a combination of boost an divide.
I'm not talking about him dodging it, I'm talking about him breaking the ice.

@Dragon

We're talking about the same thing. He would have to react to the ice in order to break out of it....as, once he's fully encased he would be completely unconscious.

Unless his powers activate regardless of his will or are passive or something, he can't break out of it once he's already inside.

....that's what it does....

It was stated that Xanxus was essentially in a deep sleep during the time he was sealed.

Pretty sure issei's conciousness is transfered to the sacred gear when he's knocked out... where he's been shown to do things such as change forms and such.

He was knocked out with Sairorg but was able to change to CC mode as an example.

@Dragon

Litentric will attest to the fact that Tsuna doesn't need to touch someone's skin to ZPB them, there are times where he's partially frozen them just by touching their weapon.

Wait would speed equalize affect Issei's sonic booster? (A techique which makes him faster) and his boosts? (Which turned a complete "you can't see me" blitz into issei accelling him in speed in around 40 boosts?)

Also I read the part real quick where ZPB first appeared and yeah ir does describe it as a "sleep". Though issei's consciousness is transfered to the sacred gear when he loses it letting him change forms... doesn't help him much here though i'll admit

Back