• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issei VS FT Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1

Issei VS Igneel

Round 2

Issei VS Acnologia

Round 3

Issei VS Igneel and Acnologia

Condition :

1. Issei have access to all of his equipment and forms

2. Igneel in his Prime

3. The combatants start with 50 meter away from each other

4. Fight until the opponent Surrender, K.O or Dead

5. Location: Underworld

Note: Accepting suggestion if it means to make the fight more fair

The only problem I think Issei would have with either dragon is the speed difference as DxD isn't exactly clear when trying to describe how fast a character is moving.

With that said Issei has both the AP and hax to take either of them on as of Vol 20 with his new Diabolos Dragon form and Penetrate abilities.

^

As soon as Issei goes Triana or Diabolos Dragon, it's game over due to their power and the fact that Issei is armed with Ascalon.

We can always ban Issei from using Ascalon for this fight, if it means to make the fight more fair, and remember we are using Prime Igneel, so isn't his stats would higher? Just asking

I'll go for issei on this one as he could basically use Ascalon to cut their flesh to the very bone and even enhance it's power via boost ability. But since we are no using the dragonslayer for this fight I'll say that he could reflect their attacks using the dividing wyvern fairy ability or just divide their attacks. He also gains some resistance to flame attacks through training too, so it could be tough for Igneel and Acnologia to take him down. Also, he could penetrate through their defenses using the "penetrate" ability

This is sadly a stomp in Issei's favor for reasons stated above. I think he can take on almost anyone from FT save for a handful few.

Nah, I don't think it's a mismatch.

Acno and Igneel have At least HIgh-7A AP, that is Small Island Lavel/Large Mountain Lavel.

Issei, Acno, and Igneel, have a roughly equal speed.

and then there is also this thread

No i meant this

Condition : 1. Issei have access to all of his equipment and forms

Code:
Does that meant he low 6B?
About that thread April 9, 2016 weyyyyyy before luffy got upgraded

Omega998 said:
No i meant this
Condition : 1. Issei have access to all of his equipment and forms

Code:
Does that meant he low 6B?
About that thread April 9, 2016 weyyyyyy before luffy got upgraded
Issei with Complete Diabolos is rated as At Least 6-C and At Least 7-A with Psuedo. so, he is Island Lavel to Small Island.

well i guess to make this more fair add this following condition

1.Issei can't use his Infinity blaster and Inferno blaze

2.Dragon Slaying items is NOT in effect with FT dragons (basically Ascalon is a normal sword towards a dragon)

if that condition is added then in round 3 FT dragons get it issei can stomp almost any FT characters using his hax (Divide,Boost,reflect and penetrate)

considering the fact that Issei is only Island level in his Diabolos Dragon form even then he's limited in that form according to his profile. both Achnologi and Igneel are probably Island level considering that they are at "at least" High 7A so they could probably match issei in his Diabolos form and if they survive the time limit he has then he's in trouble and Igneel is probably even stronger then his current states in his prime cinsidering he was 'Half-dead' during his battle with Achnologia so they should be at 'at least' 6C base on what the chapters states about them.

Issei would have a good chance during the first two rounds but on the third I can't see him winning againts both of them at once even with dragon slayer effect working since both Achnologi and Igneel also have gragon slayer abilities as well since dragon slayer comes from dragon in FT. Penertrate wouldn't really help in this battle since it seems to only work againts defensive spells rather then physical defence.

@Bennett As for DXD time limit, it's no longer a problem for him. Because, when he go up against Apophis, DXD form last long enough to defeat Apophis and still last long enough for him to fight against one of Trihexa's Core.

So for now it's safe to say that DXD time limit is no longer a problem.

even if its no long a problem I don't think he's strong enough to handle it without repercoutions but since it doesn't say he has no timelimit I'm still going on as if he does have one just a long one. since this is Igneel's prime he's probably far mroe powerful then 7A probably and Achnologia is aparently powerful enough to rule the whole world acording to Zeraef and he acomplish it in Future Rouge's limeline so its safe to say he's stronger then 7A.

my vote still stands, Issei has a good chance in 1 &2 but in the third round I can't see him beating them both at once. while I put it againts Issei during all three rounds I will admit that I can see Issei winning againts Achnologia and mayby Igneel depending on what his prime was but not againts them both at the same time.

just to be clear my vote is FT Dragons in 1&2 although in 1 I'm a bit on the edge between Issei and Achnologia while 2 I'm Igneel.

So, what is your arguments on why you put your vote on those two?

not being a bias towards Issei, because a vote without arguments does not count ( i believe)

oh well, ok then.

Round 1

Issei : 6

Acno: 1

Round 2

Issei : 6

Igneel: 1

Round 3

Issei : 5

FT Dragon : 1

Anybody else?

JBennett said:
even if its no long a problem I don't think he's strong enough to handle it without repercoutions but since it doesn't say he has no timelimit I'm still going on as if he does have one just a long one. since this is Igneel's prime he's probably far mroe powerful then 7A probably and Achnologia is aparently powerful enough to rule the whole world acording to Zeraef and he acomplish it in Future Rouge's limeline so its safe to say he's stronger then 7A.
my vote still stands, Issei has a good chance in 1 &2 but in the third round I can't see him beating them both at once. while I put it againts Issei during all three rounds I will admit that I can see Issei winning againts Achnologia and mayby Igneel depending on what his prime was but not againts them both at the same time.
How would they deal against Dividing Wyvern Fairy that could divide and reflect attacks? Issei himself is 'at least' Island level and is likely much more powerful (is comparable to Sirzech who's far superior than Serafall who's allegedly stated to be able to destroy japan several times over).

As I see it, Issei has more hax that could defeat the dragons.

Well i have no problem with that. Considering that both Verse is not finish yet, this fight will prabobly won't change in that future.

Can you please lock it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back