• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3-Way Harem Fight (Hajime Nagumo vs Arata Kasuga vs Issei Hyoudou)

Who do you have winning a 3 way fight between some of the best magic harem kings?
  • Hajime Nagumo
  • Arata Kasuga
  • Issei Hyoudou

Rules:
  • Bloodlusted
  • Kill to win
  • NO BFR
  • Singular 1v1v1 battle with no outside help
  • All weapons allowed
Set up/Location:
  • An abandoned city(NYC)
  • 1 Km apart from each other(equilateral triangle formation)

He doesn't blitz at all, that Massively FTL is with a technique.
if he uses it he blitz and it doesn't matter anyways since he can haxstomp while the other two can't do anything against his resurrection from looking at their profiles

Honestly all trinity seven's profiles are too heavily outdated , currently Arata has even tier 2 feat but profile is 5-B only

Well, since they are bloodlusted then that mean that both Arata and Issei would become crazy instantly because of the bloodlust of Hajime. That aside Hajime have the lowest AP between the three but with his multiple durability negation attacks that don't matter. Speed I'm to lazy to search the exact values of the three but based in the fact that Hajime with Riftwalk (which is one of his most used skills) is FTL+ while the others don't seem to reach FTL+ then I would say that Hajime blitz.

So I think that Hajime stomp both easily.

Back