• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa Zoro (Post-Timeskip) VS Issei Hyoudou

• Fight Location: Wano Country
  • Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Post-Training/Siege of Onigashima Zoro | Juggernaut Drive Issei
Zoro:
Issei:
Inconclusive:

v5P44ZA.png
02fe880e84f84da349fbc2118fe2c353.png

I have forgotten everything besides the characters in high school DXD 😅 one of my first harem anime, maybe first 🌚

Last edited:
Btw, I have low to no knowledge regarding DxD powers, I remember that Xenovia is cute and Issei is hot, that's almost all
Divine Dividing literally just cuts the opponent's power in half and gives it to issei. Boosting just boosts Issei's power, basically.

Does Issei go "boost boost" right from the start? Otherwise I see no reason why Zoro doesn't just cut his neck right from the start of this.

Also not gonna lie chief, Issei's boost seems like blatant wank.

How big of a boost are we even talking? I doubt its enough to enter upper tiers and such.

Got any citation for this?

I've only seen two seasons so correct me if im wrong doesn't he need to hit the opponent to divide thr power? i know he boosts alot tho.

How big of a boost are we even talking? I doubt its enough to enter upper tiers and such.

Got any citation for this?
Profile says it's a double of his power.

Boost is literally the boosted gears main ability, it's the first ability issei learned and he uses it literally all the time. And besides, all he has to do is just say the word divide and Zoro loses half his power.

wasn't this ability from or like the other dragon, can i get a scan for that?
Yes, Issei did steal the ability from Vali. Here is a video of Issei spamming Boost and Divide while in Juggernaut Drive. I know I said he started with it, but I like to contradict myself but it isn't like Zoro one-shots immediately.

Here. Watch the entire video the scene is really cool.

And technically, Issei doesn't say it. The dragon inside his sacred gear says it lol.

I mean before he says divide he did sock the dude pretty good. does anyone have scans for the novels that references his statistics reduction?

I mean before he says divide he did sock the dude pretty good. does anyone have scans for the novels that references his statistics reduction?
Dude it's on his profile, you don't need to look at the scan when he has the ability on his profile lol.

I know the white dragon has statistic reduction already, when he punched that demon lord and divided him to human level but if someone is claiming he can do it by saying divide i'd like to see the justification. (it literally just links to references)

I know the white dragon has statistic reduction already, when he punched that demon lord and divided him to human level but if someone is claiming he can do it by saying divide i'd like to see the justification. (it literally just links to references)
In the video he is doing it by saying Divide, not attacking the enemy.

Dude it's on his profile, you don't need to look at the scan when he has the ability on his profile lol.
Does Issei actively use that in Juggernaut Drive? Because what I remember is that
Isn't Juggernaut Drive the form Issei took when he was overcome with negative emotions and was basically rampaging and blasting things?
Basically bloodlusted and animalistic, and IIRC he only used this form once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back