• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that indicate he needs to punch him to activate the ability? He attacked using physicals and then switched to using divide, that's all.
because issei is using the power of divide from the vanishing dragon which requires physical contact to divide. its shakey evidence to give him divide by speaking cause prior in the video he hit him.

I checked the Calcs the being used for the 6-Cs but it doesn't clarify whether the 6 Gigaton Value or the 25 Gigaton Value was accepted as the reply of the Mod who accepted seems to be lost I think.
That's an issue.
because issei is using the power of divide from the vanishing dragon which requires physical contact to divide. its shakey evidence to give him divide by speaking cause prior in the video he hit him.
What says Vali needs to punch someone to do that? Because on the profile, it says Divine Dividing activates every 10 seconds for Vali. Issei here can spam it.

literally from Vali power page:

White Dragon Emperor's Light Wings: Vali's Sacred Gear. It holds the soul of the legendary White Dragon Emperor, Albion. It allows him to halve the power of anyone he makes contact with every ten seconds, gaining the deducted power for himself.

issei page:
Fairies of the White Dragon Emperor: Issei summons several small white dragons from the jewels in his armor. He can control and direct them with his thoughts, and they can reflect attacks and also use 'Divide' to halve the power of targets.

nothing implies he can do it without contact

How big of a boost are we even talking? I doubt its enough to enter upper tiers and such.

Got any citation for this?
Its kinda like its meant to be a cheap way of getting stronger by doing nothing so very hax comedy thing (I think)... Tho Zoro can finish him before he uses it

literally from Vali power page:

White Dragon Emperor's Light Wings: Vali's Sacred Gear. It holds the soul of the legendary White Dragon Emperor, Albion. It allows him to halve the power of anyone he makes contact with every ten seconds, gaining the deducted power for himself.

issei page:
Fairies of the White Dragon Emperor: Issei summons several small white dragons from the jewels in his armor. He can control and direct them with his thoughts, and they can reflect attacks and also use 'Divide' to halve the power of targets.

nothing implies he can do it without contact
Even if this is true, all Issei has to do is touch Zoro like once and then he can use Divide.

Even if this is true, all Issei has to do is touch Zoro like once and then he can use Divide.
Issei touching someone as skilled as Zoro? 😑 even fodder marines are more skilled than issei... I only remember issei using will power to win most fights by thinking of boobs

"IF"
laugh-anime.gif

here comes the one piece fans

Issei touching someone as skilled as Zoro? 😑 even fodder marines are more skilled than issei
Skill does not make somebody completely untouchable, and I never even mentioned skill. Unless Zoro can completely one-shot, he'll most likely be touched at least once, hell, even grazed.

God, I suck at debating.

Skill does not make somebody completely untouchable, and I never even mentioned skill. Unless Zoro can completely one-shot, he'll most likely be touched at least once, hell, even grazed.
Zoro can easily one shot... His haki alone one shots people that are island lvl... He can add that with goken and amps...

Also, why do you put a bunch of dots after every sentence lol. I feel like you're mocking me, but also not.

Mr.Bambu

I've seen heat change values of up to -40 C for as close to "instantly" freezing as possible, but that should be fine.

I prefer the high-end for reference, I assume those temperatures are the freezing points of those components? Should be fine then.
Okay found it.

It seems HS DxD 6-Cs scale to 25 Gigatons

Zoro has 3 layers of Precognition, 2 layers layers of Information Analysis and crazy Acrobatics to boost.

Not to say that Issei can't tag him, it's just unlikely and Zoro really only needs one attack to the vitals to end the match.

Zoro has 3 layers of Precognition, 2 layers layers of Information Analysis and crazy Acrobatics to boost.

Not to say that Issei can't tag him, it's just unlikely and Zoro really only needs one attack to the vitals to end the match.
What vitals? Issei is an armored dragon in this form, he doesn't really have any exposed vitals lol.

What vitals? Issei is an armored dragon in this form, he doesn't really have any exposed vitals lol.
By sensing his opponent's "breath", he can determine the speed, power, and angle of where he should cut at, drawing his sword at great speeds

He can easily find weaknesses and utilize them very effectively

Issei then regenerates. Profile says he can regenerate his armor even if it completely disappears. May be wank, idk.
Haki negates regeneration up to Mid levels. Also his armor is kinda stupid, there's seemingly opening around the neck which aren't as protected as the rest.

Actually, where would he even have vitals?

5560d14f41a3b089a1a8e72e1cfc2004.png

Look at this ******* thing lol. Honestly just dicking around at this point.

Haki negates regeneration up to Mid levels. Also his armor is kinda stupid, there's seemingly opening around the neck which aren't as protected as the rest.
His armor apparently regenerates even if it 'completely disappears, so don't know if just Mid will cover that.

Does the boost amp all his combat stats or just ap?

he has attack reflection in his balance breaker key which is enhanced in later keys and he gets attack reflection from the fairy white dragons which are these white jewels/orbs that float around him which can also use divide and penetrate(bypassing defenses even thru powernull)

issei needs to survive and literally touch zoro once.

Does the boost amp all his combat stats or just ap?

he has attack reflection in his balance breaker key which is enhanced in later keys and he gets attack reflection from the fairy white dragons which are these white jewels/orbs that float around him which can also use divide and penetrate(bypassing defenses even thru powernull)

issei needs to survive and literally touch zoro once.
I believe it amps all his stats, I'll have to check on that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back