• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issei Hyudou runs Naruto gauntlet

Current Issei from vol. 20

1. Beginning of Shippuden Naruto

2. Pain Arc Naruto

3. Nine Tails Chakra Naruto

4. Sage Bijuu Mode Naruto

5. Six Path sage mode Naruto

6. Last movie Naruto

How far he goes?

I already know it got released a long time back. Around July if I'm not mistaken but the real question is has it been translated...

Anyhow as for your VS battle Issei wins from 1-4. 5 and 6 he loses badly...

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
I already know it got released a long time back. Around July if I'm not mistaken but the real question is has it been translated...

Anyhow as for your VS battle Issei wins from 1-4. 5 and 6 he loses badly...
I see.

I remember people on Animevice making him solar system level and beating Ssj goku. I proved them wrong since they were using PIS and self made proclaimed calcuation.

Bro... let me tell ya this I've read the light novels, I've read the manga and I've seen the Anime... No where is there any Solar System Feat...

Also they're saying solar system cuz of one statement. Regulus Nemea when it apparently gets masted the wielder can apparently split the Earth in half (This has never been proven and is simply a baseless statement)

And Issei > Sairaorg so he's apparently Solar System Level...

There are literally no quantifiable feats which results in even Small Country Level besides maybe the Longinus Smasher...

My advice to you don't bother debating High School DXD your brain is gonna hurt if you do....

Bro... let me tell ya this I've read the light novels, I've read the manga and I've seen the Anime... No where is there any Solar System Feat...

Also they're saying solar system cuz of one statement. Regulus Nemea when it apparently gets masted the wielder can apparently split the Earth in half (This has never been proven and is simply a baseless statement)

And Issei > Sairaorg so he's apparently Solar System Level...

There are literally no quantifiable feats which results in even Small Country Level besides maybe the Longinus Smasher...

My advice to you don't bother debating High School DXD your brain is gonna hurt if you do....
I know. Siaroig didn't even have complete mastery over his gear, which enough to prove issei isn't planetary level.

But as fanboys, they made stupid comments like him able to talk/tame lions meams he have mastery. Wtf? Where was it ever stated?

A little on PS4. It was great but I didn't play much of it though...
How strong do you think Alex can gets if he got Issei gear? I mean he has limitless stamina, right?

Stamina isn't really what's needed for Issei's Boosted Gear. It's the amount of power your body can contain...

But if he got enough training around Country Level or maybe Continent would be my guess... perhaps even higher but I didn't really play much of Prototype so I don't really know...

Stamina isn't really what's needed for Issei's Boosted Gear. It's the amount of power your body can contain...

But if he got enough training around Country Level or maybe Continent would be my guess... perhaps even higher but I didn't really play much of Prototype so I don't really know...
I remember that it was stated that Sacred Gear relies on stamina

Solar System Issei? WHAT?

I'm dead. Literally. It's too much for my body.

The oppai power-ups reminds me an anime: Shinmai Maō no Testament (They increase its abilities depending on how much they touch each other.) Ridiculous, right?

KamiYasha said:
Solar System Issei? WHAT?

I'm dead. Literally. It's too much for my body.

The oppai power-ups reminds me an anime: Shinmai Maō no Testament (They increase its abilities depending on how much they touch each other.) Ridiculous, right?
Yeah, animevice wanks LN too much.

Not surprising, DxD has a lot of DBZ references and other anime references including Bleach too.

Sarpanch Rocks said:
I remember that it was stated that Sacred Gear relies on stamina
I don't remember that being stated. I remember emotions being a factor in how a sacred gear will be like but not that statement.

Also while that is technically true to an extent. With Boosted Gear you can only boost as much as your body allows ya to...

@KamiYasha: You haven't heard about Universe Level Serzechs then...

Back