• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issei get's the S U C C, Issei vs Wan'er

Unfortunately, Issei will get the succ as he doesn't have a way to get through her Low-Godly regen from what I know. He also doesn't have a way to stop her succ.

She did only suck life force as a banesoul, to be honest. Not sure if Issei can boost/double that, or get it back with divide.

And I was like 99% sure he has a flame capable of burning her. Plus he r bodies being destroyed does (temporarily) weaken her enough to give him time to figure out that what he's doing isn't cutting it.

Yeah, but that's her at her third key and on.

Here, while she looks like that, it's a Corpse possesed by a loli ghost, with double pupils, and an extra set of teeth.

Is that méh supposed to mean that she's not hot anymore, or that you don't care that it's necrophilia, pedophilia and spectrophilia?

I'm for the latter myself.

There is nothing he can do to bypass Low-Godly, it doesn't matter if she's temporarily weakened when regenerating as he just can't do anything. At least, her page doesn't suggest so as she has no weaknesses.

Btw, her tier section shows 7-C instead of 7-B.

Back