• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru Tier 1 Cosmology Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Since i finished the cosmology blog, this can be done now. The arguments are gonna come from the "Astral Plane" and "Concepts" section.

So here is the argument:

-The Astral Plane is a realm that contains all of creation which consists of infinite worlds. It has no form, it's nature depending on who is observing it, ie if you believe it's black, it will appear black to you, believe it's bright, then it is so etc.

-The Astral plane is a higher dimension, and contains within it, concepts, pretty obvious from the fact all creation is contained in it and concepts such as Gods and The Faceless being in it.

-The world operates under Plato's theory of forms; everything we can see is just a pseudo projection of reality, people can think of forms but once you try to make that form, it's not the form itself, but a representation of it, everything about the world is a flimsy existence, this is compared to being drawn on paper.

Now the context of how this whole theory of forms comes about very much proves this theory is not just a theory but how the world operates, as Suimei was using it to explain why Lefille regresses into a child after using too much of her power:

“Well, yeah, but ultimately it’s just one concept from natural philosophy, so I don’t think you should get too hung up on it...”

“Be that as it may, let’s just say that I understand the gist of it. What does this theory have to do with why I shrank?”

When Lefille asked that, Suimei closed his eyes for a moment before speaking again.

“If you get that much, the rest should be simple. Let’s keep going with the idea that the world as we know it is basically a drawing of reality. Normal humans have a body and a soul, right? Our representations in that drawing, you could say, depend on those. Either one of those components being compromised is fatal—it erases us from the picture. But you have something special. You have a third component because you have the power of the spirits. That contributes to how you’re drawn in the pictures, but even without it, you’d still have a body and a soul. Losing it isn’t going to kill you, see? But that doesn’t mean depleting it doesn’t have an effect. With that aspect of yourself missing, the way you’re drawn in the picture changes, essentially.”

“So nothing about me has changed but the way I’m represented... That’s what happened? Because I depleted the power of the spirits, there’s nothing wrong with my body or soul, just my image... which has changed to reflect the part of myself I’m missing?”

“I think that’s the short of it.”-Volume 3, Chapter 1

Again this basically confirms that the world as we know it, is just a drawing of reality.

What this all means really imo is that the Astral Plane would be a 5-D realm, as it contains all creation, now as for The Source and Akashic Records, just makes them higher in to 5-D, unless i am missing something, since the evidence so far about just talks about The Source for example being the zenith, where everything comes from and returns to, and being far deeper in the abyss of truth than Alshuna, a Goddess who can warp the Astral Plane.

But i could be wrong, i just think there is a good argument right now to say The Astral Plane is 5-D.

Last edited:
There isn't really anything to apply, the character's hax is currently scaled of the astral realm so logically if It's upgraded, so too is their hax.

Nobody has like a physical stat of scaling, only Reiji and that's like something he currently has no access to. The sacrament at full power can kill gods, but he is learning how to unlock its power.

Also Suimei whenever he perfects his infinite light spell. Anyway nothing to apply here.

Oh wait, Suimei range does indeed need an upgrade due to being able to send gods back to the astral plane.

There isn't really anything to apply, the character's hax is currently scaled of the astral realm so logically if It's upgraded, so too is their hax.

Nobody has like a physical stat of scaling, only Reiji and that's like something he currently has no access to. The sacrament at full power can kill gods, but he is learning how to unlock its power.

Also Suimei whenever he perfects his infinite light spell. Anyway nothing to apply here.

Oh wait, Suimei range does indeed need an upgrade due to being able to send gods back to the astral plane.
Yeah, with Enrth Astral. His EE will become now 5-D.

Has everything here that was accepted by our staff been applied yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back