• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nonduality for Astral Forms

I mentioned this in the previous CRT but I decided to just move it to a new thread in order to conclude my other one.

This should be added to the Astral Form sandbox for their Physiology:

Nonduality (Nature 1; Aspect 2): The Astral Realm, where all Astral Forms reside, is described as "The edge of reality. The shores of oblivion. The realm of mind and spirit that exists between being and non-being"[10], and because Astral Forms are composed of not just one's soul, but also one's mind and the very essence of who they are, they thus exist between "being" and "not being" in regard to their minds, souls, and personal concepts.

users-that-can-cook-v0-8ebigzigh6hc1.jpeg

I agree

I would also like to note that the scan in the OP directly says that it is the realm of mind and spirit that is "between being and non-being", meaning that the "between" status is directly applying to the mind and soul.

Screenshot_2024-02-13-18-34-35-52_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

non duality isn't my field either, so I have no opinion on this, tho I would like to be neutral on this too

Which characters does this revision involve exactly? You haven't made your intentions very clear in your first post here.

this also looks more like nep than nonduality. Additionally how does being and non being covers all dualities
My question wasn't answered, its better to make your thread clear to people

Okay. I am not sure in that case. Just because astral forms are present in that realm that does not necessarily mean that they share its full stature and properties.

Would this thread be affected by this one?

Back