• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

is sage mode naruto subsonic

...so yea, random ahh question

12358210_1520_1200_378086.webp

naruto couldn't cross the distance to pain in 2 seconds..i,uhh, have a lot of questions

i think i will look into this more in the future

lmao, imagine tho

but yeah, i was reading the pain fight and that shit legit makes the ninja slower than children with the whole timer thing

i can now downplay naruto characters so hard even TR characters blitz them lol
Well it took 6 Gate Guy to swing at fast enough speed to cause enough friction to set the air on fire, so anyone who doesn't do this is slower than Hypersonic speed.

On a serious note, y'all got to watch out, someone might take this seriously and do a legitimate thread like that previous fun and games thread about conceptual manipulation

Shinra Tensei/Bansho Tenin are so weird for CV battles cause based on literal statements they're utter ass in high speed battles yet they're relevant against Kage level characters fighting without pauses

On a serious note, y'all got to watch out, someone might take this seriously and do a legitimate thread like that previous fun and games thread about conceptual manipulation

that'd be on them, but can you even blame them?

the stuff is right there, someone who doesn't powerscale seeing shit like mach 4 million naruto in the page then see this would be so confused he'd question life

It's chalk up to pis when characters below, comparable to and slightly above this Naruto provide higher feats consistently which I think is the case but I don't keep track of Naruto speed feats.
Expected as much. Thanks friend. Who even keeps up with Naruto nowadays...I feel it aged the worse of the big three.

they're all over the place, best that you don't, this isn't the first nor the last this happened

tbh you can even make a solid argument for subsonic naruto characters using all the bs you find
It's been a while since i reread the series, do you have a list of instances like this? I am genuinely curious

It's been a while since i reread the series, do you have a list of instances like this? I am genuinely curious
Nope, but I can compile em later maybe, I will send em to you if and when I do

Iirc most of Naruto's Jonin tiers are MHS+ by scaling to or downscaling from Kakashi who "cut lightning"

That stuff is honestly flawed af, not only do
we have no idea how he did it in the first place and how much speed it would require

Besides, the notion that Kakashi can solidly move relative to three-digit mach lightning is especially strange considering Kirin is hyped up as a jutsu because it uses natural lightning and is faster than sound

Meh, a crt is needed for this bs

Iirc most of Naruto's Jonin tiers are MHS+ by scaling to or downscaling from Kakashi who "cut lightning"
Also no, the reason they are is because lightning jutsus are treated the same as natural lightning

For whatever reason

Eh, sick Itachi reacted to Kirin (actual lightning), so they're MHS+ anyway.
He didn't react tho, not only did he have the sharingan that can predict where the attack will land since it uses Chakra but he also needed the mental bases ability aka the susanoo to survive and block the lightning that came from several hundred meters away

If he was even baseline MHS+ aka Mach 1000 that shit would have been useless since would be more than 3 times faster than the lightning itself

It's stated in the manga to be lightning speed tho. The manga takes precedent over a guidebook that iirc isn't even translated correctly
1. A huge CRT was made about this and LS Kirin was accepted
2. It's the correct translation, the literal kanji for light speed is in the raws:

雷は、伝説の神獣 "麒麟" の姿を象う標的を襲撃!光速の一撃は回避不能であり、瞬きする間もなく敵を消し去る!!
イタチを倒すために、サスケが生み出した究極の術。伝説の霊獣・麒麟を象った雷撃が、光速で相手に迫る様は圧巻の一言!!
main-qimg-d6c4e1ba686ffdf26efaf5e18e8423bc

Do you have the thread where that was accepted?
2. It's the correct translation, the literal kanji for light speed is in the raws:

雷は、伝説の神獣 "麒麟" の姿を象う標的を襲撃!光速の一撃は回避不能であり、瞬きする間もなく敵を消し去る!!
イタチを倒すために、サスケが生み出した究極の術。伝説の霊獣・麒麟を象った雷撃が、光速で相手に迫る様は圧巻の一言!!
main-qimg-d6c4e1ba686ffdf26efaf5e18e8423bc
Huh might have confused it with a different LS statement from the guidebook

...can you link it?

i really wanna see the arguments presented for an obvious to god hyperbole considering even viz's translation simply added "lightning is hundreds of times faster than sound"and even that translation itself is wrong

Well it took 6 Gate Guy to swing at fast enough speed to cause enough friction to set the air on fire, so anyone who doesn't do this is slower than Hypersonic speed.

Naoya Flashbacks

Do you have the thread where that was accepted?
...can you link it?

i really wanna see the arguments presented for an obvious to god hyperbole considering even viz's translation simply added "lightning is hundreds of times faster than sound"and even that translation itself is wrong

Where's the statement about lightning being hundreds of times faster than sound?
Huh might have confused it with a different LS statement from the guidebook
Mayhaps

Where's the statement about lightning being hundreds of times faster than sound?

oKr8hUR_d.webp

which is a mistranslation, the accurate one only compares it to sound , it doesn't state that it's hundreds of times faster than sound, just that it's even faster than sound, which indicates that the speed of sound in itself is pretty fast

main-qimg-486c2e5c197308f1d08b41810873e6c0-lq

oKr8hUR_d.webp

which is a mistranslation, the accurate one only compares it to sound , it doesn't state that it's hundreds of times faster than sound, just that it's even faster than sound, which indicates that the speed of sound in itself is pretty fast

main-qimg-486c2e5c197308f1d08b41810873e6c0-lq
Sound the Kid CM1 Sasuke victim

Back