• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

koopa3144

He/Him
Ngl I have no clue what I'm cooking with this one, hopefully it isn't a stomp
  • The fight takes place in Nyakuza Metro
  • Birth of the Ten-Tails’ Jinchūriki Naruto and Fourth Shinobi World War Sasuke are being used
  • Naruto starts in Sage Mode
  • Anything over 6-C is restricted
  • Both Mario and Luigi have all optimal equipment except anything over 6-C, extra resurrection items, transmutation items, and Stopwatch
  • Speed is equalized
  • The distance is 20 meters.
Naruto and Sasuke: 0
Naruto Vs Sasuke | Code Anime Question | Contests | HackerRank
Mario and Luigi: 1
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions
Incon: 0
Are Goku and vegeta gods now? - Quora

Last edited:
as far as im aware Mario bros vastly out hax the ninja bros, the only thing they could do is prolly genjutsu

as far as im aware Mario bros vastly out hax the ninja bros, the only thing they could do is prolly genjutsu
I mean Naruto and Sasuke do hold the skill advantage and have greater range which they can use to help avoid the Bros attacks.

they can also clone themselves as far as I know, copy flower, the bros can do another duplication ability which is yoohoo canon. and shoot at the naruto n sasuke clones I believe. And cherry clone creates up to 5 Mario's and 5 Luigi's Bomb Dearby also helps swings multiple bombs at a fast rate deal with clones as well, jet ride Magic window could make them teleport, Mario n Luigi get a 150x stat amp with power stars, 5x speed (?) amp with regular mushroom from mk, triple mushroom, golden mushroom. some pretty good stat reductions by 30% which would help a lot. Heavily leaning towards Mario and Luigi rn but I will wait for naruto supporters.

Also 71 layer power null. Really dont see how that makes any sense but ig its a win con

Last edited:
Broadway force i dont think will be a big issue, i dont think naruto will let any of that get in their way. Its not even used as an offensive tool, mario has to throw cappy and cappy doesnt have a great reach, power mimicry only mimics a punch, ground pound, and physics. Which isnt that threatnung.

Power Nullification (Via the Dark-Light Device with models 5000 and G-00, which can allow Luigi to see objects that are hidden in a manner similar to an ultraviolet lamp and remove beings/objects trapped inside paintings, and destroy defensive forcefields created by ghosts)
Ngl I don't see how this is helpful here.
Both Naruto and Sasuke have Enhanced Senses which let them see invisible beings.
Broadway Force (Like Mario, Luigi should also be capable of causing plates and even wooden logs to dance along with him[27], as he is also a playable character in Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix)
Iirc the Bros have never used Broadway Force mid-combat and it has only caused inanimate objects to move.
The Empathic Manipulation only made Bower happy which I don't think is enough to stop the ninjas from fighting them.
Both Naruto and Sasuke are agile enough to avoid Cappy and can use shadow clones or Substitution Jutsu to avoid getting caught by Cappy.

Sba says they see each other as enemies so it's prolly likely naruto and sasuke would go for a quick incap with genjutsu
As opposed to their more standard stuff like Cloning &/or Rasengan or Taijutsu or Chakra-manipulating stuff for Naruto, or Chidori or Fire-style or Taijutsu or Susano'o for Sasuke?

As opposed to their more standard stuff like Cloning &/or Rasengan or Taijutsu or Chakra-manipulating stuff for Naruto, or Chidori or Fire-style or Taijutsu or Susano'o for Sasuke?
Naruto prolly yeah, Sasuke I think he might just put them in a genjutsu to end it quickly, but i'd have to check how much he does that again

Alright so he does use genjutsu on some white zetsu to gain info on madara, he didnt use genjutsu on kabuto cause he made himself blind, and didnt use it on madara/obito cause they resisted it

Alright so he does use genjutsu on some white zetsu to gain info on madara, he didnt use genjutsu on kabuto cause he made himself blind,
So he either only uses it for info-gathering or is willing to use it against foes in general? Like, why'd he consider it against Kabuto? Was Kabuto concerningly stronger than him or something at the time?
and didnt use it on madara/obito prolly cause they resisted it
What was the story explanation for this here? Did they just never mention it there?

Sorry if y'all mind all my questioning.

So he either only uses it for info-gathering or is willing to use it against foes in general? Like, why'd he consider it against Kabuto? Was Kabuto concerningly stronger than him or something at the time?
He used it for info gathering at this time, Both Itachi and him were trying make Kabuto stop the edo tensei, and had to use a genjutsu to make him do it, and kabuto made himself blind so they couldnt
What was the story explanation for this here? Did they just never mention it there?
Prolly not, but madara and obito both have a resistance, so maybeeee?????

Almost every opponent Sasuke has fought, had some type of counter or resistance to Sharingan Genjutsu (they had Sharingan lol, most of them, anyway)

But otherwise, he'd have no reserves to use it (until we get to Boruto Era....)

Also as I mentioned mario and luigi both have 5x speed amps and time stop along with the two having good self precision

Most of the bros BS powers seems to come from optional equipment. Because...The only REAL good thing they have on their own is....Akward EE...Stat amplification, and resurrection via 1 UP (which they have an UKNOWN ammounts of them, and need to be administrated)

Back