• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is prime soul king the strongest character in HST?

The only real bullshit in yhwach's demise is the still silver arrow made from "The Plot" ^^ , the rest is logical enough and Aizen puting Yhwach under Kyoka was hinted at the start of the war .

Naeblis495 said:
The only real bullshit in yhwach's demise is the still silver arrow made from "The Plot" ^^ , the rest is logical enough and Aizen puting Yhwach under Kyoka was hinted at the start of the war .
Not really a hint when he basically said: "That ************ used KS on me"

nah , he doesn't say that .

Also , for all we knew at the time , aizen couldn't even use KS as he is sealed and his sword dissapeared after his fight with ichigo .

Pretty sure Yhwach mentioned that Aizen screwed with his perception of time when he was gonna tear Ichigo a new one but time ran out.

Back then i always thought that he bamboozled Yhwach with just psycological tricks to mess with him , and didn't straight up used KS as there were no confirmation that he still had it and if he still had it the SS wouldn't had let him use it .

at the time it wasn't confirmed , was his zanpakuto dissapeared because he fused with it as he thought or was it because the urahara's seal ****** him up ?

When he reappear and fight against yhwach and pull his zanpakuto out of nowhere , it was confirmed what happened .

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
No it doesn't
Logically, he should have never visited Aizen without first getting his ability, then he would have been able to see the events play out the way it did. Also, he was dumb to even visit Aizen knowing about his ability. It was PIS, no matter how you look at it. A villain capable of seeing every possible outcome and changing it, but not realizing that it was a possibility that Kyoka Suigetsu would be used on him and then an arrow that was never foreshadowed at all appears. It was just bad rushed writing at the end. Even I can say that and I was one of the people who actually liked the Thousand Year Blood War arc.

Edit: Let's just agree to disagree. Arguing about it will get us nowhere. And since you are a staff member, I already know that this will REALLY get me nowhere. I like Bleach, but I'm not about to spend hours arguing about what I feel should be obvious.

Edit again: I mistakenly wrote that he had the Almighty before when he visited Aizen. It was an accident. I like how that was the only thing addressed out of the multiple things I pointed out.

Dude , no one had the Almighty at that time. not Yhwach or Jugram .

Yhwach only regained the Almighty after a thousand year of not having it during his fight with ichibei .

Mimihagi is immune to the almighty right ?

So maybe Mimi with Hogyoku ?

But again will she still be immune to the almighty after getting hogyoku? Since she'll no longer be stagnant ?

Mimihagi specifically is immune to be seen by the Almighty.

But that is only Base Yhwach. After absorbing it, Yhwach can observe himself despite gaining the powers of Mimihagi, so normal resistance is more or less useless.

If Mimi gets absorbed, there goes your last chance.

well prime soul king is currently the strongest character in HST. But One Piece and Boruto is still continuing.

But no One piece character is gonna be above prime soul king, but maybe in Boruto, since there are more Otsutsuki clan members that gonna appear and we don't even know whos the strongest or whos the leader.

Lop222 said:
well prime soul king is currently the strongest character in HST. But One Piece and Boruto is still continuing.
But no One piece character is gonna be above prime soul king, but maybe in Boruto, since there are more Otsutsuki clan members that gonna appear and we don't even know whos the strongest or whos the leader.
Unless the new characters get a wall of hax or something like 4D hax or beyond yea they could win then.

Lop222 said:
But no One piece character is gonna be above prime soul king
Maybe Goda pulls a Kishimoto and completely ***** up the powerscaling. I have faith in Goda not to do that tho. Though many in the fandom want high tiers to suddenly start dropping moons on each other.

We'll find out the One Piece is only a recipe to enter the tier 5 range as the gang starts on their new journey not through the sea of the world, but through the sea of space in their path to become the Pirate King of the Universe, soon enough reaching tiear 3, 2 and finally 1. Luffy gonna be stretching himself across infinite higher dimensional levels as his devil fruit reaches its second awakening.

Come on, guuuuuuys! I shouldn't be the only one to realize such an obvious detaillllllll.

Back