• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is prime soul king the strongest character in HST?

Naeblis495 said:
bleach always have been more hax based than the other 2 member of the HST with the soul manip and all , but Almighty is just far too OP .
a person equipped with: the Almighty, the visionary and the miracle, is god in the HST.

Snoke123 said:
a person equipped with: the Almighty, the visionary and the miracle, is god in the HST.
Almighty is already enough to solo the HST on it's own .

The Visionary : have the potential to wipe the HST (beside Almighty users obviously) depending who use it (not gremmy)

Miracle : is a huge threat and can't be put down for good but can get countered by mindhax if the miracle doesn't take care of it .

Death dealing : almost the same as Miracle

Compulsory : Bypass dura and could evolve and become immune to mind hax so it's better than the two above.

X-axis :Bypass dura and is intangible to pretty much anything beside reality warping or his own power so imo it could easily clear too .

EOS Kyoka Suigetsu is also completly op can could allow you to clear .

Naeblis495 said:
^yeah , what Anon said . Aizen couldn't regenerate until Yhwach was defeated .
And because at that point ,Yhwach only used the Almighty and nothing else , the conclusion is that the Almighty nulled his regen from happening .

The Almighty can null all powers he can see in the infinite timelines of the future he see.
sorry that im late but it also somewhat took time for him to return when gin "killed" him iirc

Kidkinsey said:
and im not so sure about the visionary, dosent anybody with mind/fear hax neg him
if it's user is a moron , like Gremmy , then yeah .

A smart user will probably make himself immune to everything he can imagine as soon as possible and will not even fight while being personally present .

And about Aizen's regen ,no it took mere seconds for him to regenerate and evolve when Gin killed him , same after mugetsu wich were much more severe injuries. Against Yhwach , Aizen had a whole conversation off battle with Ichigo and also looked at his injuries with a weird look , as if it wasn't normal that they didn't healed yet .

https://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-684-page-3.html

https://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-684-page-4.html

you can see in the fourth page third panel.

ahhhh okay, and im not so sure what u mean by a smart user will make himself immune to everything he can imagine

also i dont think eos KS solos, espacially if facing people with resistance to preception manipulation i think KS gets a huge nlf boost at times because we never seen it broken

I'm not sure about the argument between BoS and EoS KS, but the fact that it was able to work on the Almighty which can see into all futures, manipulate fate, and reactive evolve/ power null things on a conceptual level is kinda crazy

that can just mean ywach dosent have resistance to preception manip therefore the futures he saw were messed up because of it (because his sight was being messed with)

its possible that since current ywachs vision was messed up what he was seeing in the future was messed up is what im saying

yeah the 5 senses and their sensing capaiblites, question about that btw, when ichigo and them broke into the soul society howcome nobody was able to sense and pinpoin them? its not like they were lowering their reitsu like its DB or were masters of stealth besides yorocuhi

Jo-Smooth said:
I'm not sure about the argument between BoS and EoS KS, but the fact that it was able to work on the Almighty which can see into all futures, manipulate fate, and reactive evolve/ power null things on a conceptual level is kinda crazy
It worked on Yhwach because aizen used his KS on him before he activated the Almighty.

Kidkinsey said:
that can just mean ywach dosent have resistance to preception manip therefore the futures he saw were messed up because of it (because his sight was being messed with)
As explained above it worked because Aizen used before he activated the Almigthy.

Kidkinsey said:
yeah the 5 senses and their sensing capaiblites, question about that btw, when ichigo and them broke into the soul society howcome nobody was able to sense and pinpoin them? its not like they were lowering their reitsu like its DB or were masters of stealth besides yorocuhi
Yeah, no:

- Gin literally knowing where and when they arrived in SS (the location was already known by Aizen, but the time wasn't because of Orihime's action against the Cleaner sending them back in time a couple days)

- Ikkaku, Yumichika, and a bunch of other Shinigami's finding them without much problems

- Mayuri finding and following Uryu and Orihime all over Seireitei

- Shunsui finding Chad

- Kenpachi finding Uryu, Chad, and Ganju with the help of Orihime (Kenpachi is quite the outlier, as he's shit with all this Reikaku stuff, that's why he needs help)

- Ichigo sensing Chad from miles away when he was near death

- Hisagi sensing Yama's Reiatsu

- Ikkaku and the 7th Squad Liuentenant sensing Ichigo's and Byakuya's Reiatsu

- Tosen finding Uryu

The matter of the Squads not searching for them non-stop may also be bacause of the stuff with Aizen and how he manipulated things. . . or because the plot didn't need it.

we see that captains don't usually involve themselves unless necessary . Yoruichi was surprised that Gin was here waiting for them , stating that she didn't think they would encounter a captain right away ; So even so we know that captains can easily pinpoint them , they will not bother and leave the work to the soldiers

Naeblis495 said:
we see that captains don't usually involve themselves unless necessary . Yoruichi was surprised that Gin was here waiting for them , stating that she didn't think they would encounter a captain right away ; So even so we know that captains can easily pinpoint them , they will not bother and leave the work to the soldiers
I mean at the time the captains could have 1 shoted all of them not to mention they were not taking them seriously.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Kidkinsey said:
As explained above it worked because Aizen used before he activated the Almigthy.
yeah i know i was saying base ywach is the one who lacks resistance

Naeblis495 said:
didnt yammamato say it was a state of emergency? it was the scene where aizen and gin whispered something to eachother iirc

and there was a literal witch hunt that took like 3 days, it just seemed like at some times they found them easy where as others they couldnt

- Byakuya likely didn't care, as he didn't believed Ichigo and co had what it takes to get to Rukia

- Aizen wasn't involved because everything was part of his plan, same with Gin and Tosen

- Toshiro was mostly doing his own thing

- Ukitake was sick for most of the arc

- Shunsui didn't care

- Mayuri was already following some of them

- Unohana likely didn't care, and later she was involved with the autopsy on Aizen's "corpse"

- Kenpachi was searching for Ichigo all over Seireitei, but again, his Reikaku is shit

- Yama is the Captain-Commander, why would he search himself

Sui Feng and Komamura didn't do much, especially Sui Feng considering her role in the Gotei, but eh.

Aizen's hypothetical Bankai ?

Couldn't the Hyogokyu theoretically amp one to prime soul king levels or higher ?

Could it eventually give you a counter to almighty ?

As it is Kyoku suigetsu semi-countered Almighty (even though Aizen couldn't use it properly)

I could imagine a Hyogokyu-amped to 4A Aizen with a supercharged bankai version of Kyoku suigetsu having a shot at beating him.

Actually nothing says the hyogokyu can't push you to 3A and MFTL+ with enough time. Imagine a 3A MFTL+ Aizen with a supercharged bankai version of Kyoku, I could definitely see him beating Prime Soul King !

A hyogokyu Aizen might be susceptible to mindhax and some other types of haxes that won't work on an almighty user though so he might not be unbeatable in the HST. Interesting.

i doubt Aizen could last long enough for him to adapt to Almighty( If he even can anf if the hogyoku won't be nulled before it can do anything) , let alone all the other hax Yhwach or PSK have .

Kyoka suigetsu only somewhat countered Almighty because he casted it on Yhwach before he regained the Almighty when the war first started .

We have no idea what could be Aizen's bankai .

3-A and MFTL Aizen would still be fodder compared to Almighty users , let alone if they have their other hax with them .

And it's not like The Almighty users can't climb up to that level of power if left unchecked , in theory at least .

Still I can see hyogokyu somehow augmenting kyoka. I don't think it just increases AP, it think it can give people abilities too. It has the power to make it's owners wishes come true- that should be more than just AP increases.

He'd definitely be the only character I can think of who has a shot, even if he does lose I can't think of any other HST character who'd even have a shot, except maybe other Almighty users. He'd need some prep and knowledge imo, ideally training with another almighty user so that hyogokyu can adapt to it (if it can even adapt to it).

Maybe Ishida with the Hyogokyu might have a shot provided he is able to land a silver arrow on Soul king and tank a full power attack from him and activate antithesis. Especially good if the soul king doesn't know silver arrows negate his power. I don't remember if Haschelwaith was using Almighty when Ishida beat him.

Again I'm not saying they'll pull it off but they are the only characters in HST who even have a hope in hell.

Once again, that is assuming that the hogyoku doesn't get nulled right off the bat . We know that the Almighty can null the immortality/regen the Hogyoku gave to aizen , so it is not a strech to say that he can null everything else about it .

"Especially good if the soul king doesn't know silver arrows negate his power."

The Almighty can see all futures , so i really doubt that. Yhwach only lost via a combinaison of events that allowed KS to weaken his precog and team effort . in a 1v1 , the Almighty users at their most powerfull( so without any prior tampering from outside sources) would beat anyone else from the HST

But yes , if we are only talking about the ones who have even a chance , then yes , wanked ishida or aizen have the best chances to beat any of the two Almighty users

Is Haschelwaith's almighty inferior to SK & Yhwach's ?

I think if we knew more about SK's character this might be easier ? Maybe in-character he never goes for the kill and always holds back ? That would allow the hogyoku user enough time to amp himself and adapt to Almighty ? I guess we'll never know now unless there is some sort of Soul king-centred prequel.

yeah , it is only a fraction of what it is really capable of .

i'm pretty sure it can only see a bit of the future and nothing else , so no powernull , no fate hax ect...

I'm sure Soul King is straight up the strongest character we've seen so far from the HST and that Ywhach is probably number two. However, Ywhach's big weakness is that those who can go into the past can completely bypass his power by simply popping up before he aquired it. At the moment, I only know of one person who can do that and that's Urashiki. If he would even think to do such I don't really know.

Doesn't Yhwach lose the almighty while sleeping ?

If it's the same for SK, sleep inducement might be the key to beating him.

Though I personally think that's probably unique to Yhwach.

But this should still work on Yhwach (i have no idea why this line is bold)

Back