• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is prime soul king the strongest character in HST?

Kidkinsey said:
Getting powernulled is a ill side effect so izanagi will revive him, it even works in death that's how madara came back to life after his hashirama fight
He can't even activate the technique so no ,izanagi would'nt revive him .

Yhwach could also revive himself as much as he wanted even while already dead, but got beaten because he was powernulled for a few seconds.

Powernull make it that you can't even activate the technique that allow you to revive yourself making it impossible to revive . And it's not like he could activate izanagi as soon as the fight start as Almighty's precog and powernull are passive .

What really determines the rest of the spots is if the Naruto God Tiers can out hax the Bleach since the Bleach god tiers have the AP Advantage, but there are more Naruto god tiers than Bleach god tiers. I think Yhwach is a solid number 2 in the HST. Aizen for 3 since he still has all his hax from the Hogyoku as well. Kaguya, Hagoromo and the likes can outhax Ichigo's AP determines the rest imo

the bleach verse has more hax that i remember and Yhwach can just win by powernull and absorsion gaining all the powers of his enemies and can do a lot more etc. And ichigo has the AP advantage too only one above him would be the ETSO and that takes time for it to be ready to use.

PSK and Yhwach are clearly the number 1 and 2 of the podium .

the third place is between Aizen , prime hagoromo and kaguya/jingen or whatever the top otsusuki is a the time.

Ichigo have more AP than those three ,beside ETSB , yes but lack op defensives hax/regen wich make him inferior in most scenarios .

Naeblis495 said:
Kidkinsey said:
Getting powernulled is a ill side effect so izanagi will revive him, it even works in death that's how madara came back to life after his hashirama fight
He can't even activate the technique so no ,izanagi would'nt revive him .
Yhwach could also revive himself as much as he wanted even while already dead, but got beaten because he was powernulled for a few seconds.

Powernull make it that you can't even activate the technique that allow you to revive yourself making it impossible to revive . And it's not like he could activate izanagi as soon as the fight start as Almighty's precog and powernull are passive .
on his profile for powernull it says all moves he sees in the future wont be capable of harming or defeating him, izanagi is a genjutsu cast on the user it dosent harm ywach

and i think prime hag is the clear #1 in naruto,he was able to fight kaguya BEFORE he absorbed the 10 tailsm a little bit of his chakra gave naruto and sasuke godly amps he can spam izanagi and izanami without losing vision in his eyes he has tskyuomi he was existing in 2 different places at once traveled through time etc

Kidkinsey said:
so basically goku (toei) adds in movies feats from dbz, while normal dbz goku is just strictly manga stuff
Movie and Anime feats. They got their 4-B from the anime Frieza saga, 4-A Cell saga from the Broly Movie, 4-A Buu saga from Buu's feat and finally 3-C from Goku vs Kid Buu and Goku's fusion reborn feat. Speed is mostly from the anime

Kidkinsey said:
on his profile for powernull it says all moves he sees in the future wont be capable of harming or defeating him, izanagi is a genjutsu cast on the user it dosent harm ywach
He is able to null aizen's low godly regen , wich doesn't harm Yhwach in any way . His Almighty powernull isn't restricted to offensive abilities .

Definitive top 2 of the HST. What's cementing it is that they have the AP to back up their incredible hax. Prime Soul King is a god tier among HST god tiers AP wise and has the hax, Yhwach is a HST god tier and has the hax. 3rd is imo Aizen. Then after that is the Otsusuki and S06P 5-C characters with hax and 5-B Ichigo with AP. Then after that you drop into High 6-A Naruto, 6-B Bleach, then 6-B One Piece, then 6-B Naruto? Though do you think 6-B Bleach can out hax High 6-A Naruto or nah? Either way the top characters are gonna look like that. Though unfortunately it doesn't look like One Piece is cracking the top 10

Still waiting for One Piece to break into the crazy faze and start pulling planet level stuff out of nowhere.

AnonymousBlank said:
WHy does it not being used on him prevent Yhwach from nulling Hags? He still sees it happening so it doesn't work.
im going based off of the description for power null on his profile, it said he can null things the can harm him in the future

a genjutsu casted on the user (izanagi) does not harm him in any way

Naeblis495 said:
Kidkinsey said:
He is able to null aizen's low godly regen , wich doesn't harm Yhwach in any way . His Almighty powernull isn't restricted to offensive abilities .
when scene was this? and if thats the case then the profile description is misleading

That description is when he flexed on everyone that their powers can't do anything to him, not that he can only nill offensive abilities.

When he rips of Aizen's arm and puts a hole in his chest, neither heal until after Yhwach is gone.

^yeah , what Anon said . Aizen couldn't regenerate until Yhwach was defeated .

And because at that point ,Yhwach only used the Almighty and nothing else , the conclusion is that the Almighty nulled his regen from happening .

The Almighty can null all powers he can see in the infinite timelines of the future he see.

Well , he say that he can see every single future , so i'd assume it's infinite . But i don't know how this wiki classify things like that so i may be wrong on that part .

That meme is hilarious tho .

And to be fair , Yhwach doesn't have the mangekyo sharingan and itachi can only be defeated by a MS user , so R.I.P i guess lmao .

Naeblis495 said:
That meme is hilarious tho .
And to be fair , Yhwach doesn't have the mangekyo sharingan and itachi can only be defeated by a MS user , so R.I.P i guess lmao .
omg you right though. I can't bereive I was so brind

Back