• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is prime soul king the strongest character in HST?

yeah , itachi obviously stomp bleach verse without even his sharingan activated , but let's argue that he is not fighting them to make things more fair .

It was not in fact the sage of 6 paths that sealed the juubi in the moon , but a time traveling 7 years old itachi that was already way beyond anything in the verse .

ok , ok , enough trolling/fooling around for me on itachi.

One Piece has the lowest AP but is ironically the fastest verse by wiki standards. Naruto and Bleach have their own contested light dodging feats but One Piece has the accepted ones

She is faster. She tagged the Tontattas, which are fast enough to disappear from Robin's sight, who, in fact, tagged Cavendish.

So yeah, she's fast.

Soul King has Passive Soul Crush + Power null/Precog+fate manipulation. There's no one in HST that can counter that and they will not ever because of passives and it doesnt matter on how fast they are

LordWhis said:
But if he is mind controlled won't he not want to use the a ?
How do you inted on mind controlling him when he can powernull you passively before you can even think of using your power ?

And honestly , he can even use it while dead , so being mind controlled isn't an issue .

But how do you intend on doing that in the first place ?

Also , if death and being conceptually turned into an ant doesn't prevent the A , then i don't think mind control would , as the A is automatic in some of it's power .

Naeblis495 said:
But how do you intend on doing that in the first place ?
Also , if death and being conceptually turned into an ant doesn't prevent the A , then i don't think mind control would , as the A is automatic in some of it's power .
he must be trolling, don't argue with him.

I'm not trolling. I'm saying that if Soul King is mind controlled can't he just be ordered to switch off all of his passive and or active hax or just kill himself.

false , a good resistance to precog will wreck him pretty good as a lot of his A defensive power rely on seeing the future to power null his opponent . If he can't see you in the future , he can't powernull you .

That's not all he have , but just that will make him not as invincible anymore .

But even that doesn't mean that mind control will beat him , because as i said , Yhwach/SK already shruged off conceptual powernull that should have make them impossible for them to use the A power in the first place , but they still did .

bleach always have been more hax based than the other 2 member of the HST with the soul manip and all , but Almighty is just far too OP .

Back