• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is it Wrong to Try and Contain an SCP Breach?

until the feat is calc'd im ignoring the **** outta it since they still are comparable to himself, not a separate rating, which if they do then they get restricted.

disemboweled means internal organs removed...
Isn't needed to calc it to obviously know that the heat need is high but well, if you purposely want to ignore it then ok.

The description itself say that it wasn't entirey disemboweled though, so not all his organs disappeared, which possibly include his heart and surely his brain since he would need Mid regen for that (I think is even needed High-Mid for that, or at least that's what I understood from the descrption).

I mean everyone is focused on stats & abilities but what would both parties likely do in character in battle? 96 is just freak out, rip & tear while bell seems like he can have the skill to deal with foes comparable to 96's.

Does speed equalization effect speed amp? I'm asking this because speed has been an argument for speed equalized matches ironically.

Does speed equalization effect speed amp? I'm asking this because speed has been an argument for speed equalized matches ironically.
"Speed Amplification techniques are assumed to grant the same percentile of increase to a character's equalized speeds, as they would to their usual speeds." nope.

I mean everyone is focused on stats & abilities but what would both parties likely do in character in battle? 96 is just freak out, rip & tear while bell seems like he can have the skill to deal with foes comparable to 96's.

Nah its entirely viable on vsbattles to make a match that's like
  • Guy a moves 5 miles an hour
  • guy be moves 150000 miles a second
  • make them equal
  • guy a has a 6x speed amp
  • guy a now blitzes
And that can be added to profiles

Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles.
  • As a result, winning a speed equalized match against a faster opponent due to a speed boost so large that it blitzes the opponent will not be added.

No one, this thread goot to a point no one want to participate no more just to how sturburn and tedious It had beome, sinse It was basicaly a talk off "having skill don't matter against 096, It matter!! Fire ball can melt him entirely!" and other things... this thread is bassicaly not worthed

No one, this thread goot to a point no one want to participate no more just to how sturburn and tedious It had beome, sinse It was basicaly a talk off "having skill don't matter against 096, It matter!! Fire ball can melt him entirely!" and other things... this thread is bassicaly not worthed
So I should count the votes?

probable, trough would be better to let this one die or start It from scrach
I just skimed through this thread along with using the find feature on my brower.
A portal opens between the Dungeon and the Foundation, letting a pale monstrosity lose on a young man who was just looking to farm XP.
  • SCP 096 is in his first key, Bell is in his second key
  • Speeds are equalized
  • Standard equipment is provided
  • SBA otherwise
Bell:

SCP-096: 1 (H3110l12345I20)

SCP-096 scales to 0.0815 Tons, while Bell vastly upscales from 0.0393 tons (able to casually kill three monsters comparable to this feat), so roughly in SCP-096's favor
Surprisingly, the only confirmed vote in this thread is from me, LOL. I'd be surprised of there's still some here in this thread.

Back