• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is it Wrong to Try and Contain an SCP Breach?

thats literally on 682's original file though.

no its not. thats on the original file. and due to how tales are written 682 can never use all his abilities at once, as its different people writing about him.

Because he cant fight 096 head on, getting near him results in him getting grabbed, and torn to pieces. regeneration also covers the fire ball spam considering he consistently fought 682, whether or not he took him seriously doesn't matter when 682 does nothing but throw out attacks constantly, meaning his regen can keep him up with someone like 682.

thats because everyone he fought are melee fighters. he doesn't need to amp when they're right infront of him, which makes his amps useless, therefore able to be added, and no, if you amp your opponent will not amp with you. thats stupid.

if it can adjust its speed to fight a retrieval squad that proves he COULD amp without distance. if it sees it aint catching him its gonna amp to catch him.
Attack Potency: Small Building level, likely higher (Easily destroyed an E-3 AWAC. Said that "No known material on Earth" could impede its progress, able to easily break out of a 5x5x5 meter steel containment cube, peeled open a Stryker, easily capable of tearing multiple adult humans to pieces) | At least Small Building level (Reduced SCP-682 to 15% of its original body mass), likely higher
Durability: At least Small Building level (Was able to swim at least 9,339 meters underwater on its own, didn't even flinch when an AT4 anti-tank gun punched a hole through its torso, completely unaffected by several shots from an XM500 anti-material rifle that should have the same power as it's predecessor, tanked six hundred .50 calibre rounds from a GAU-19 without injury and survived the crash of an E-3 AWAC) | At least Small Building level (Was able to withstand major damage coming from SCP-682 for 27 hours, who was able to demolish a small skyscraper, though how long it took is unknown)
Key: Original File | Extended Canon
Any mention of 682 in 096 profile is in the second key/extended cannon key, please do a crt to change that because otherwise the things from second key don't scale to the first one.

SCP-076 (SCP Foundation) SCP-076's Profile (Note: Speed was equalized and the Thorn was restricted, Extended Canon versions were used)

Peter Griffin (Family Guy) Peter's Profile (Extended Canon SCP-096 was used, and Peter was not given Death's powers. Speed was equalized)

Notable Losses:

Tanjiro Kamado (Kimetsu no Yaiba) Tanjiro's profile (Speed Equalized, Tanjiro was in his 9-A key and could make use of the Hinokami Kagura Post-Rehabilitation, Demon Slayer Mark was restricted. SCP-096's Extended Canon key was used)

Mario (Super Mario Brothers Super Show) Mario’s Profile (Speed was equal)
Please show me when in any of this matches that he have added to the profile with speed equal it was said that 096 have a 31x amp? Because I saw the discussions and in no one was mentioned something like that, not even mentioned 096 possibly blitzing. Also, Bell basically have the same range as those opponents.

Also, I almost forgot, but in those matches 096 had the absolute LS advantage (except the Peter one) and still LS wasn't a decisive factor in those fights (hell there is no mention of 096 absolutely grabing them and stomping. There is even less reason to believe Bell would let himself be grabed with the difference in skill and his style been entirely about don't let the other side touch him (since most of the time they would destroy him otherwise).

Last edited:
Please show me when in any of this matches that he have added to the profile with speed equal it was said that 096 have a 31x amp? Because I saw the discussions and in no one was mentioned something like that, not even mentioned 096 possibly blitzing. Also, Bell basically have the same range as those opponents.
im not sure if you missed something, but look at all the fighters. they're melee fighters. he doesn't have a reason to amp that much. they literally talk about him amping in the discussion against Tanjiro.
Also, I almost forgot, but in those matches 096 had the absolute LS advantage (except the Peter one) and still LS wasn't a decisive factor in those fights (hell there is no mention of 096 absolutely grabing them and stomping. There is even less reason to believe Bell would let himself be grabed with the difference in skill and his style been entirely about don't let the other side touch him (since most of the time they would destroy him otherwise).
if you read the discussion you'd know why he lost or won. mario won because he was superior in all other ways to 096. Tanjiro won because he can null his regen. 096 loses when he's outclassed in AP or he's haxed to death. Bell can do neither here.

im not sure if you missed something, but look at all the fighters. they're melee fighters. he doesn't have a reason to amp that much. they literally talk about him amping in the discussion against Tanjiro.

if you read the discussion you'd know why he lost or won. mario won because he was superior in all other ways to 096. Tanjiro won because he can null his regen. 096 loses when he's outclassed in AP or he's haxed to death. Bell can do neither here.
Maybe I indeed missed something, could you show me the part when a 31x speed amp was mentioned?

Also you argue that he will use a 31x amp with some meters of distance when in the other matches they also began at meters of distance.

Bell is far superior in skill and argueable just a bit lower in AP and dura, while instead he have the heat to counter the regen and durability of the bones, to begin with this 096 have showed to be able to regen his bones? Because since the difference in AP and durability is so minor Bell normal attacks already would damage the bones, Bell also have his luck that would help him. The only thing in which 096 is far superior is LS, and that don't matter much because skill and Bell fighting style that focus in not be touched, and again in the other matches LS was really important despite the difference with his opponents so why would be decisive in this fight?

So far I only see people argumenting for 096 based in things that don't apply to his first key or didn't happened in other matches (a 31x speed amp).

Maybe I indeed missed something, could you show me the part when a 31x speed amp was mentioned?
gonna be real, not in the mood for people ignoring what im saying

he fought melee fighters. he has never fought anyone else other than melee fighters. he is not going to 31x amp when it's right ******* next to his opponent. you already talked about it depending on the situation so why are you acting like it's a miracle its not amping directly in front of his opponent.
Bell is far superior in skill and argueable just a bit lower in AP and dura, while instead he have the heat to counter the regen and durability of the bones, to begin with this 096 have showed to be able to regen his bones? Because since the difference in AP and durability is so minor Bell normal attacks already would damage the bones, Bell also have his luck that would help him. The only thing in which 096 is far superior is LS, and that don't matter much because skill and Bell fighting style that focus in not be touched, and again in the other matches LS was really important despite the difference with his opponents so why would be decisive in this fight?
right right, you know who else was superior in skill to him and they still lost to him? Able and Peter Griffin BOTH have superior skill to him and they still ate shit. 096 has regenerated bones. He has low-mid. that covers regenerating limbs. including bone. His bone structure is more durable than he is, he'll cut down his flesh and be stopped at his bones as MTF (an MTF unit who was specifically brought weapons to take down high threat scps) could not even scratch his bones and this happened in article canon. Bell aint doing shit to his bones. and again, this is you ignoring points to fit your own points. they have talked about his amps in vs threads. not even 10 messages down they talk about it in this one, so i don't think you actually read this discussion. his fighting style is about as useful as a paper towel here unless he can avidly avoid being attacked by people far faster than him.

Well, another thing about 096 is that he kinda cheats on how we analize fighters here

096 instead of clawing, punvhing or stomping, the shy Guy uses his LS to ripoe apart parts of his oponents, his AP being bassically only used to ram his body against structures and other obstacles in the way

gonna be real, not in the mood for people ignoring what im saying

he fought melee fighters. he has never fought anyone else other than melee fighters. he is not going to 31x amp when it's right ******* next to his opponent. you already talked about it depending on the situation so why are you acting like it's a miracle its not amping directly in front of his opponent.

right right, you know who else was superior in skill to him and they still lost to him? Able and Peter Griffin BOTH have superior skill to him and they still ate shit. 096 has regenerated bones. He has low-mid. that covers regenerating limbs. including bone. His bone structure is more durable than he is, he'll cut down his flesh and be stopped at his bones as MTF (an MTF unit who was specifically brought weapons to take down high threat scps) could not even scratch his bones and this happened in article canon. Bell aint doing shit to his bones. and again, this is you ignoring points to fit your own points. they have talked about his amps in vs threads. not even 10 messages down they talk about it in this one, so i don't think you actually read this discussion. his fighting style is about as useful as a paper towel here unless he can avidly avoid being attacked by people far faster than him.
You were the one who brought the fact that he will speed amp, even as far as claiming that he will use a 31x amp in one point:
096 amps, overpowers Bell in seconds, gets ripped apart, gg.
amps are NOT restricted in speed equalized matches, meaning he IS FASTER than Bell, as he can amp up to be 31 times faster than his base speed (096 can amp from athletic human up to 237.5 m/s, which is roughly a 31x difference in speed).
Able and Peter fought against extended canon 096 though, the one that the profile make clear fought against 682, so I ask once again why that would scale to first key 096.

And I was to comment more but suddenly something bad happened in my home, so I probably not gonna comment more here until tomorrow at the very least.

You were the one who brought the fact that he will speed amp, even as far as claiming that he will use a 31x amp in one point
i said he could. not that he would.
Able and Peter fought against extended canon 096 though, the one that the profile make clear fought against 682, so I ask once again why that would scale to first key 096.
Because they fought in canon aswell.

just because the profile isn't handholding you through everything 096 has done doesn't mean it didn't happen.
And I was to comment more but suddenly something bad happened in my home, so I probably not gonna comment more here until tomorrow at the very least.
hope whatever happened gets better.

Because they fought in canon aswell.

just because the profile isn't handholding you through everything 096 has done doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Trough It's missleading, probable worth of a CRT

Trough I'm sure that what is profile cannon for one SCP not necessaraly is cannon for another one

To make things clear, this is the original file of 096, which are the contents that his first key reflect, the fight with 682 in which 682 was reduced to 15% of his original body mass and which lasted 27 hours happened outside of the original file of 096, reason of why 096 profile list that in his extended canon key, while could be true that said fight happen in the original file of 682 that style count as extended canon to 096, this is acknowledge by 096 profile itself and someone that know SCP:
Trough I'm sure that what is profile cannon for one SCP not necessaraly is cannon for another one
I don't know a about SCP (well, I know a bit from others discussion but is just a bit) so I'm basing myself in the things that the profile reflect, and the profile reflect the fight against 682 as extended canon to 096, so if you want to argue that said fight affect the first key of 096 which is the one used here, you need to do a crt and change the profile to reflect that. Is really simple, I'm not asking something crazy, just that it's used what is in the profile.

I don't know a about SCP (well, I know a bit from others discussion but is just a bit) so I'm basing myself in the things that the profile reflect, and the profile reflect the fight against 682 as extended canon to 096, so if you want to argue that said fight affect the first key of 096 which is the one used here, you need to do a crt and change the profile to reflect that. Is really simple, I'm not asking something crazy, just that it's used what is in the profile.
he doesn't need to scale to 682 for it to happen. 682's profile says nothing about him fighting Dr. Clef, and it still happened. he scales in extended canon because its a hell of a lot more impressive to fight extended canon 682 and stalemate him than it is to fight article canon 682, as he almost never fights back as he lacks offensive haxes. (this, however, does not mean he doesn't fight. 096 vs 682 is a grand example of that)

we don't need anyone's profile to be 4 pages long listing EVERYTHING they've ever done. that's what supporters of the verse are for. to throw in info about a character that isn't on the profile.

he doesn't need to scale to 682 for it to happen. 682's profile says nothing about him fighting Dr. Clef, and it still happened. he scales in extended canon because its a hell of a lot more impressive to fight extended canon 682 and stalemate him than it is to fight article canon 682, as he almost never fights back as he lacks offensive haxes. (this, however, does not mean he doesn't fight. 096 vs 682 is a grand example of that)

we don't need anyone's profile to be 4 pages long listing EVERYTHING they've ever done. that's what supporters of the verse are for. to throw in info about a character that isn't on the profile.
Isn't about make the profile long listing everything though, is as simple as that in 096 original file he don't fight 682 and thus their battle don't scale to 096 first key, if in his original file/first key he fight 682, even if it wasn't extended canon 682 it would still be something big enough to list in the key, something that don't happen.

In this point I'm just gonna try to ask for other supporters input to see if indeed I'm the one wrong or what.

Isn't about make the profile long listing everything though, is as simple as that in 096 original file he don't fight 682 and thus their battle don't scale to 096 first key, if in his original file/first key he fight 682, even if it wasn't extended canon 682 it would still be something big enough to list in the key, something that don't happen.

In this point I'm just gonna try to ask for other supporters input to see if indeed I'm the one wrong or what.
termination logs of 682 has 096 in it. it doesn't get as article canon as being on the OG article itself

No, you are wrong

Article cannon here means only one thing "all content made by the SCP original creator"

This 682 battle is cannon in 682 AC thanks to being made by his creator, but for 096 It isn't
that sounds like 076's situation as well, considering his article on the SCP site only considers the idea of them being introduced, but never truly goes through with it except for of course 682's termination logs.

Last edited:
unless theres a tale thats canon to both where it happened, I'm not that into tales than I am the actual articles so-

We only consider something article canon if the original author of an article wrote it. That means 096 vs 682 isn't article canon if 682's author didn't write it.

Well skill is iselles against 096 any way, if you try to avoid he will just get faster and get you, try to meele skill him? He gona grab you and starts to shred you like paper

anyways, on topic with this fight;

096 amps immediately due to rage, making him have a speed advantage, making it easier for him to get a hold of Bell. having a LS advantage also makes this harder on Bell as one slip-up is game over.

I must admit, Bell has a chance, but do we seriously want to consider that Bell is going to immediately start with a move which, could put 096 down for a second or two before he gets up and attacks him again? realistically if he does get the first time to hit 096 he'd have to charge up an attack right in front of 096 as he gets up to grab him.

it just sounds unrealistic for him to win in that circumstance, and his only other way to win is to ****** fist fight 096, which is an even worse option than charging an attack that could legitimately win him the fight RIGHT INFRONT OF HIM.

096 takes this due to his wincons being as risky as hoping you'll survive a plane crash. very unlikely.

anyways, on topic with this fight;

096 amps immediately due to rage, making him have a speed advantage, making it easier for him to get a hold of Bell. having a LS advantage also makes this harder on Bell as one slip-up is game over.

I must admit, Bell has a chance, but do we seriously want to consider that Bell is going to immediately start with a move which, could put 096 down for a second or two before he gets up and attacks him again? realistically if he does get the first time to hit 096 he'd have to charge up an attack right in front of 096 as he gets up to grab him.

it just sounds unrealistic for him to win in that circumstance, and his only other way to win is to ****** fist fight 096, which is an even worse option than charging an attack that could legitimately win him the fight RIGHT INFRONT OF HIM.

096 takes this due to his wincons being as risky as hoping you'll survive a plane crash. very unlikely.
Agreed, funny discussion trough

So now that is make clear that Bell have the absolute skill advantage, why is supposed that Bell will let himself be grabbed when he outskill and his entire style focus in not get himself be touched since most of the time he fight people far stronger and faster than himself? And if 096 speed amp is based in the distance from his objetive why is assumed that with just some meters of distance he will get a great speed amp?

Also, Bell actually can free himself even if 096 hold him by using fire balls to destroy or melt 096 arms. He actually just need to direct his palm to do so.

Also, what stop Bell of using Fire Balls and destroy or melt his bones? This 096 don't have heat resistance so he don't really have an aswer to that.

Also, since 096 bones never showed to be damaged why is assumed that he indeed can regenerate them? I know he have Low-Mid but there are characters that can have a level of regeneration do to be able to one of the things listed in said level but not the others, like, there exist characters able to heal sever organ damage or fatal wounds but not regrow limbs, for example Shea or Tio, who are the first examples of such a thing that come to my mind since I know well about them.

Another thing is that since 096 only show to be able of fight as skeleton in the extended canon key nothing actually say that he would be able to do the same in this case.

Another thing is that even without charge an Argonaut attack already is stronger than a Fire Ball which at the same time already is stronger than Bell normal attacks and Bell normal attacks already are practically equals to 096 AP, and uncharged Argonaut boosted Fire Ball is stronger than a normal Fire Ball and I think is even stronger than a barriage of Fire Balls though could be wrong in that (an uncharged Argonaut boosted Fire Ball scorched a opponent stronger than Bell and the size of a tank). His luck can give him the chance to charge Argonaut a good amount even if not completely or even give him somehow fully charge it, additionally since this would be in middle of a city the fact that a monster begin to turn berserk and destroy everything in his path could be a situation where Bell can be "heroic" which let him instantly charge Argonaut as his luck say.

So no, Bell win con isn't only a fully charged Argonaut, he have severals.

Edit: Actually, I even forgot but Bell could easily just focus in the head and attack it with a normal Fire Ball, Fire Ball spam, or with a uncharged Argonaut boosted Fire Ball, even under the assumption that 096 indeed can regen his bones he undoubtly can't regenerate his head so that's a really weak spot that Bell can use.

Last edited:
So now that is make clear that Bell have the absolute skill advantage, why is supposed that Bell will let himself be grabbed when he outskill
skill is irrelevant against 096.
Also, Bell actually can free himself even if 096 hold him by using fire balls to destroy or melt 096 arms. He actually just need to direct his palm to do so.
He can do that while being ripped apart? i don't see immortality type 2 nor pain resistance for him to do that.
Also, what stop Bell of using Fire Balls and destroy or melt his bones? This 096 don't have heat resistance so he don't really have an aswer to that.
just because he uses heat and he doesn't resist it doesn't mean he's going to melt through that stuff instantaneously.

we no longer use heat for AP or Durability, his fire will not do as much as your saying.
Also, since 096 bones never showed to be damaged why is assumed that he indeed can regenerate them? I know he have Low-Mid but there are characters that can have a level of regeneration do to be able to one of the things listed in said level but not the others, like, there exist characters able to heal sever organ damage or fatal wounds but not regrow limbs, for example Shea or Tio, who are the first examples of such a thing that come to my mind since I know well about them.
show me a feat of 096 not regenerating his bones, because otherwise its assumed it follows the description of Low-mid.

oh wait. there isn't any. they never get damaged by people COMPARABLE TO HIM. MTF are able to take down article canon 682 and contain him every day, and an over-cautious MTF unit could not damage them in the slightest, meaning the chances of Bell here even scratching them is REALLY unlikely unless he hits 096 with a fully charged Argonaunt, which he'll regenerate from.
Another thing is that since 096 only show to be able of fight as skeleton in the extended canon key nothing actually say that he would be able to do the same in this case.
The MTF team that first encountered him literally talk about his bones not being scathed in the slightest. which means he was missing his flesh, because they could SEE his skeleton. meaning he can.
Another thing is that even without charge an Argonaut attack already is stronger than a Fire Ball which at the same time already is stronger than Bell normal attacks and Bell normal attacks already are practically equals to 096 AP, and un charged Argonaut boosted Fire Ball is stronger than a normal Fire Ball and I think is even stronger than a barriage of Fire Balls though could be wrong in that which scorched a opponent stronger than Bell and the size of a tank. His luck can give him the chance to charge Argonaut a good amount even if not completely or even give him somehow fully charge it, additionally since this would be in middle of a city the fact that a monster begin to turn berserk and destroy everything in his path could be a situation where Bell can be "heroic" which let him instantly charge Argonaut as his luck say.
we already discussed him using Argonaunt results in him dying. and you prove my point here, if his fireballs are comparable to himself, why would they melt through 096 like butter? its because they won't. and nor will Argonaunt unless you can show feats of how hot his fire is. A cremation retort usually reaches 1800 degrees Fahrenheit to cremate a human. show me a feat of his fire being hotter than that and I'll accept he could in theory melt his bones.

oh wait. there isn't any. they never get damaged by people COMPARABLE TO HIM. MTF are able to take down article canon 682 and contain him every day, and an over-cautious MTF unit could not damage them in the slightest, meaning the chances of Bell here even scratching them is REALLY unlikely unless he hits 096 with a fully charged Argonaunt, which he'll regenerate from.
This is a acctually fair argument that compare 682 to 096 without the extended cannon problem, valid point

A cremation retort usually reaches 1800 degrees Fahrenheit to cremate a human. show me a feat of his fire being hotter than that and I'll accept he could in theory melt his bones.
And this is overtime, thanks to how heat work would need a lot more to melt It with a single blast(or multiple in comparason of leting It in a opoen heat source)

This is a acctually fair argument that compare 682 to 096 without the extended cannon problem, valid point
if the argument of 'they could be better armed' comes up. just remember that despite 096 very easily being able to end all of mankind just by passing by roads.

they send a SINGLE helicopter with an anti-material rifle after him when he was headed towards civilians.

just remember that despite 096 very easily being able to end all of mankind just by passing by roads
Well, not really all the mankind, but would be bassicaly impossible to hide the exisence of anomalous things thanks to the shy guy running around and would exposed this side of the reality to the ones the SCP foundation try to let ignorant from Itm, even more them 682, sinse bassicaly a enraged 096 is impossible to contain until It has no more 096-1"s

Back