• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is it Wrong to Try and Contain an SCP Breach?

Well, not really all the mankind, but would be bassicaly impossible to hide the exisence of anomalous things thanks to the shy guy running around and would exposed this side of the reality to the ones the SCP foundation try to let ignorant from Itm, even more them 682, sinse bassicaly a enraged 096 is impossible to contain until It has no more 096-1"s
if someone got a picture of that thing and put it online, which I'm pretty sure they bring up in one of their breach logs, it would kill all of humanity.

Not really, sinse 096 can't kill people so fast, It takes It time with each 096-1, yes he would make big casualities but really wouldn1t be the end of humanity
yeah, an obvious overstatement but it's not hard to believe if he was trying to kill everyone on earth he'd get a good chunk of the human population.

which, last I checked wasn't good.

yeah, an obvious overstatement but it's not hard to believe if he was trying to kill everyone on earth he'd get a good chunk of the human population.

which, last I checked wasn't good.
To be honesty, he probable can't kill fast enough to make the population even decrease a milion in a year, but yes, It would be preatty bad.

I'm eating so give me a bit to answer, though before go I would like to already point that his Fire Balls turned to ashes the upper half of Ottar Minotaur, with bones and all.

I'm eating so give me a bit to answer, though before go I would like to already point that his Fire Balls turned to ashes the upper half of Ottar Minotaur, with bones and all.
just watched the clip, not only did Bell heavily damage it before he did said feat, but he had to hit them with three fireballs before that happened, plus how long it actually took for him to actually explode.

Last edited:
To note though, a normal Minotaur already was stronger that Bell at that point and Ottar Minotaur was stronger than them, Bell was also already wounded and tired before the fight. And that was level 1 Bell, level 2 Bell scale far above that

To note though, a normal Minotaur already was stronger that Bell at that point and Ottar Minotaur was stronger than them, Bell was also already wounded and tired before the fight. And that was level 1 Bell, level 2 Bell scale far above that
which means he'll have to roughly do the same thing here against 096's bones, which is going to be pretty ****** difficult considering the speed advantage 096 has.

tl;dr - Bell has to pull a jetstream sam and outspeed 096's regeneration and blow him apart while at a speed disadvantage.

i guess it's possible with his luck, but Bell went with melee before he used his fire balls, meaning IC he's going to try and cut and stab at 096 before resorting to fireballs

I mean, by that point he wasn't able to use Fire Ball that much (at least that wasn't the spam level I was talking), by that point he also didn't had Argonaut so he couldn't do a uncharged Argonaut boosted Fire Ball.

And while he certainly would try to cut first, if he see that the other side regenerate and that he can't cut his bones with normal attacks he would logically use Fire Ball to pass the regeneration.

I mean, by that point he wasn't able to use Fire Ball that much (at least that wasn't the spam level I was talking), by that point he also didn't had Argonaut so he couldn't do a uncharged Argonaut boosted Fire Ball.

And while he certainly would try to cut first, if he see that the other side regenerate and that he can't cut his bones with normal attacks he would logically use Fire Ball to pass the regeneration.
i think it'll take a lot more than a cut or two to figure out he has near indestructible bones, plus his method of fighting is going to become useless when he tries, as he relies on being untouched but here 096 is the one with the superior speed.

but yes, after a little bit of trying to keep up with 096 he's going to try and use fireball which, will not stop 096.

legs, head, being shot with missiles. he wont stop. i presume his flesh will be obliterated, slow 096 down for a second before he goes back at it, which is why i believe him spamming fire balls is a bit unreliable as a wincon. it could put 096 down but stuff like that hasn't in the past stopped him, and i believe it will be the same here. 096 gets hit, runs through the damage and tries to rip his opponent apart, and since Bell here relies on his agility this will screw him bad.

i think in any other case he'd take this, but the fact that 096 counters his fighting style gives this to 096.

i think it'll take a lot more than a cut or two to figure out he has near indestructible bones, plus his method of fighting is going to become useless when he tries, as he relies on being untouched but here 096 is the one with the superior speed.

but yes, after a little bit of trying to keep up with 096 he's going to try and use fireball which, will not stop 096.

legs, head, being shot with missiles. he wont stop. i presume his flesh will be obliterated, slow 096 down for a second before he goes back at it, which is why i believe him spamming fire balls is a bit unreliable as a wincon. it could put 096 down but stuff like that hasn't in the past stopped him, and i believe it will be the same here. 096 gets hit, runs through the damage and tries to rip his opponent apart, and since Bell here relies on his agility this will screw him bad.

i think in any other case he'd take this, but the fact that 096 counters his fighting style gives this to 096.
I mean, Bell have 1-2 whole minutes to notice that 096 regen and if the bones are so durable he also would notice soon, like if you use a knife to try to cut a wall you don't really need to cut many times to notice how durable the wall is. Fire Ball is also an attack that he in general like to use in combat so no real reason to not use it, even less considering the regen.

And 096 flesh wouldn't give any type to resistance both because no fire/heat resistance and do to be as durable as normal human flesh.

Another thing I just thought, wouldn't Bell be able to pierce his brain by piercing the eyes? And wouldn't the fire and heat destroy all of 096 organs in general? The flesh wouldn't actually protect them and the bones for obvious reasons also wouldn't do so. Bell could do this by firing Fire Balls normally or even like with Ottar Minotaur by cuting his flesh and using Fire Ball in his insides.

Last edited:
I mean, Bell have 1-2 whole minutes to notice that 096 regen and if the bones are so durable he also would notice soon, like if you use a knife to try to cut a wall you don't really need to cut many times to notice how durable the wall is
i was more thinking that if he attacks his flesh he wouldn't immediately think "Yeah his bones are ****** made of titanium.", though i believe blowing him up with a fire ball would immediately give him that idea. really depends on how he starts this fight.
Another thing I just thought, wouldn't Bell be able to pierce his brain by piercing the eyes? And wouldn't the fire and heat destroy all of 096 organs in general? The flesh wouldn't actually protect them and the bones for obvious reasons also wouldn't do so. Bell could do this by firing Fire Balls normally or even like with Ottar Minotaur by cuting his flesh and using Fire Ball in his insides.
Niether of those would do anything. he's been shot through the head with rifles and he shrugged it off. with his eyes he naturally always knows where his target is making plucking his eyes out useless. i think that sticking a fire ball inside 096 could make bell figure out he has to spam fire, but correct me if im wrong do his fireballs have any start up? from the clip i watched it looked like he had to stand there, which would be very dangerous against someone who's faster and can rip you in half in an instant.

i was more thinking that if he attacks his flesh he wouldn't immediately think "Yeah his bones are ****** made of titanium.", though i believe blowing him up with a fire ball would immediately give him that idea. really depends on how he starts this fight.

Niether of those would do anything. he's been shot through the head with rifles and he shrugged it off. with his eyes he naturally always knows where his target is making plucking his eyes out useless. i think that sticking a fire ball inside 096 could make bell figure out he has to spam fire, but correct me if im wrong do his fireballs have any start up? from the clip i watched it looked like he had to stand there, which would be very dangerous against someone who's faster and can rip you in half in an instant.
I mean, if he try to cut his hand or any other part of his body then he would hit the bones regarfless if he want, 096 also seem to be skinny so it would be even harder not hit them, which would make Bell notice that they are really hard.

I mean, the sniper bullets were unable to go pierce his skull no? That's different from what I'm talking, same with the eyes point, I wasn't talking about making 096 blind but instead that since 096 anatomy seem to be similar based to a normal human one based in the beginning of his original file then that mean that the eyes are connected to the brain and thus by piercing them Bell should be able to damage his brain to a point that his Low-Mid regen can't regen, if he use a Fire Ball directed to the head the fire would also able to travel to the brain damaging it, alo since it was already proved that the Fire Balls indeed have quite a high heat that also would come to play damaging 096 brain and organs.

And about start up no, they don't have, he can spam Fire Balls without yelling and while moving, is just that to make the scene more epic that sort of things were added, but he actually don't need them.

I mean, the sniper bullets were unable to go pierce his skull no? That's different from what I'm talking, same with the eyes point, I wasn't talking about making 096 blind but instead that since 096 anatomy seem to be similar based to a normal human one based in the beginning of his original file then that mean that the eyes are connected to the brain and thus by piercing them Bell should be able to damage his brain to a point that his Low-Mid regen can't regen
quote;
"ER-A motions to ER-3 again. ER-3 fires three more shots; the first two miss, and the third hits SCP-096 in the head. SCP-096 falls, skids, and rolls several times, reducing its speed minimally. SCP-096 rolls to its feet and continues unabated."

low mid covers minor brain damage, if it at all pierced his skull he would have survived regardless.

but regardless of that, getting up that close to 096 is just a death sentence. not only would he have to basically go right infront of him, he would also have to avoid being ripped in half and bitten and all that jazz. really, even if he could pull it off he can handle minor brain damage without dying, which is the best he could get with that strategy before being mauled.

quote;
"ER-A motions to ER-3 again. ER-3 fires three more shots; the first two miss, and the third hits SCP-096 in the head. SCP-096 falls, skids, and rolls several times, reducing its speed minimally. SCP-096 rolls to its feet and continues unabated."

low mid covers minor brain damage, if it at all pierced his skull he would have survived regardless.

but regardless of that, getting up that close to 096 is just a death sentence. not only would he have to basically go right infront of him, he would also have to avoid being ripped in half and bitten and all that jazz. really, even if he could pull it off he can handle minor brain damage without dying, which is the best he could get with that strategy before being mauled.
A knife piercing your brain isn't really minor brain damage though, but well that point was more to before 096 go berserk. After he go berserk is more probable that Bell just spam Fire Balls instead of try to pierce the eyes to damage hia brain.

Also, that your brain is in fire isn't really minor brain damage, the heat would also instantly vaporize the liquids of the brain. Let's remember that 096 skin is basically paper so it don't really give defences and because of how skeletons are made there are also a lot of spaces from which fire can travel, the eyes sockets, the nostril, the ears, the bottom of the skull, and the rest of the bone also don't protect the organs against this type of thing, and there is also the sheer heat part.

A knife piercing your brain isn't really minor brain damage though, but well that point was more to before 096 go berserk. After he go berserk is more probable that Bell just spam Fire Balls instead of try to pierce the eyes to damage hia brain.
096 covers his face during that time, and since he cant cut through his hand, nor would he know its a regenerating unstoppable force its not even like he'd go for that
Also, that your brain is in fire isn't really minor brain damage, the heat would also instantly vaporize the liquids of the brain. Let's remember that 096 skin is basically paper so it don't really give defences and because of how skeletons are made there are also a lot of spaces from which fire can travel, the eyes sockets, the nostril, the ears, the bottom of the skull, and the rest of the bone also don't protect the organs against this type of thing, and there is also the sheer heat part.
he's taken anti tank weaponry, thousands of bullets at the very least to every part of his body and his brain still somehow prevails. either he has the luck of gods or his brain has extra wrinkles up there.

The original file specify that his facial features are similar to an average human and aside of be big and have long arms he look like a human, so I think that it would be needed a lot of assumptions to say that the structure of his bones don't have gaps from which the fire would travel, similarly is weird to assume that his skeleton structure would protect all his organs feom the fire or that they would give protection against the heat which would vaporize the liquids of the organs along with the organs themselves.

As a side note I will go to sleep so obviously not gonna answers in various hours.

I've seen many times that a specific ability is treated as some unstoppable force, but I should remind everyone here that even hax abilities like that do have limits.

I'm pretty sure that 096 can't regen if literally all of him was destroyed faster than regen can take effect. (Vaporizing or reducing a human to char is Small Building Level btw). He can take lots of bullets & missiles but I'd like to see proof of him regenerating from being entirely reduced to char or vaporization. I'd consider switching my vote if Bell's more likely to do this.

Though I'd like to see input from people who looked into either canons rather than from a secondary's perspective.

I've seen many times that a specific ability is treated as some unstoppable force, but I should remind everyone here that even hax abilities like that do have limits.

I'm pretty sure that 096 can't regen if literally all of him was destroyed faster than regen can take effect. (Vaporizing or reducing a human to char is Small Building Level btw). He can take lots of bullets & missiles but I'd like to see proof of him regenerating from being entirely reduced to char or vaporization. I'd consider switching my vote if Bell's more likely to do this.

Though I'd like to see input from people who looked into either canons rather than from a secondary's perspective.
is bell even capable of this? being 9-A =/= being able to vaporize people. pretty sure Bell would still need like, a weapon, or an ability to do this (TF2 Characters have the Cowmangler for example that vaporizes people)

is bell even capable of this? being 9-A =/= being able to vaporize people. pretty sure Bell would still need like, a weapon, or an ability to do this (TF2 Characters have the Cowmangler for example that vaporizes people)
Idk, fire? You do have a point of 9-A =/= being able to vaporize people. Bell's AP at least is half of what's required to vaporize/reduce a human to char, but is stated to be higher. Basically, Bell's chances of overcooking shy dude to death is a possible outcome, but he would have to make the cooking hotter & higher than his AP.

Idk, fire? You do have a point of 9-A =/= being able to vaporize people. Bell's AP at least is half of what's required to vaporize/reduce a human to char, but is stated to be higher.
i already mentioned he'd have to;

heavily damage his skin beforehand, hit him three times with fireballs, and possibly more to even damage his bones

and he has to do all this under an LS and Speed disadvantage.

not happening bud.

Idk, fire? You do have a point of 9-A =/= being able to vaporize people. Bell's AP at least is half of what's required to vaporize/reduce a human to char, but is stated to be higher. Basically, Bell's chances of overcooking shy dude to death is a possible outcome, but he would have to make the cooking hotter & higher than his AP.
if its only a 'high chance' (ie no feats) of burning a regular dude, i dont believe hes burning a moving target that rapidly regens to such a level.

if its only a 'high chance' (ie no feats) of burning a regular dude, i dont believe hes burning a moving target that rapidly regens to such a level.
yes, his regen also negates the said wincon i mentioned.

he's going to be rapidly regenerating everything that's thrown at him, making the whole 'blow him up from inside' near impossible as he'd have to outpace his regeneration.

heavily damage his skin beforehand, hit him three times with fireballs, and possibly more to even damage his bones

and he has to do all this under an LS and Speed disadvantage.

not happening bud.
Why he would need to heavily damage his skin if 096 skin is human level and Bell already piece/cut/damage/destroy 096 flesh as if nothing? If you say so do to the Ottar Minotaur case then let me remind you how people far stronger than both (level 5 people) said how hard is the Minotaur flesh.

The three Fire Balls you mention were with a far stronger enemy when Bell already was exhausted-wounded and in a far weaker key than the one used currently.

Since then not only his Fire Balls become stronger and hotter, but he can spam them more, and can even use a uncharged Argonaut boosted Fire Ball that is far stronger than normal Fire Balls, with one of them he did this to a stronger enemy than him the first time he used Argonaut (when he did`t knew he had the skill, how to use it or before he trained/developed it), so I don't understand what stop the Fire Ball or even Fire Balls of vaporize all of 096 organs and likely even melt his bones, even more so with a uncharged Argonaut boosted Fire Ball that don't need him charge without moving. Is also weird how is assumed that 096 will grab him in seconds without him dodging his arms or attacking with Fire Balls, similarly is also weird how is assumed that 096 regen will instantly regenerate his body despite all his organs (likely brain included) vaporized.

Since then not only his Fire Balls become stronger and hotter, but he can spam them more, and can even use a uncharged Argonaut boosted Fire Ball that is far stronger than normal Fire Balls, with one of them he did this to a stronger enemy than him the first time he used Argonaut (when he did`t knew he had the skill, how to use it or before he trained/developed it), so I don't understand what stop the Fire Ball or even Fire Balls of vaporize all of 096 organs and likely even melt his bones, even more so with a uncharged Argonaut boosted Fire Ball that don't need him charge without moving. Is also weird how is assumed that 096 will grab him in seconds without him dodging his arms or attacking with Fire Balls, similarly is also weird how is assumed that 096 regen will instantly regenerate his body despite all his organs (likely brain included) vaporized.
If you think it should oneshot someone comparable to himself, make a crt since its only higher compared to himself. and as said, he does not need his organs, he has had them all removed and he was fine, and even regenerated them. and you failed to give me a feat of his fire being more than 1800 degrees we don't use heat as AP. stop considering it that. the fireballs are going to do buttfuck nothing to his bones, and an argonaunt will maybe break a few his bones, which he'll regenerate just fine. and your surprised that someone faster, stronger and almost superior in every way possible will grab someone when in a fight? oh he throws a fireball? he'll just run through it and grab the ******. dodge??? you think someone can reliably dodge someone faster than them??? someone who has every disadvantage humanly possibly isn't going to win.

If we considered heat as AP natsu would get fights that aren't
  • he exists
  • passive heat
  • he wins
Anyways removing my bell fra. I was under the impression fireball was much better than it is given the ammount its been brought up here. Not < the level needed to melt a stationary adult.

If you think it should oneshot someone comparable to himself, make a crt since its only higher compared to himself. and as said, he does not need his organs, he has had them all removed and he was fine, and even regenerated them. and you failed to give me a feat of his fire being more than 1800 degrees we don't use heat as AP. stop considering it that. the fireballs are going to do buttfuck nothing to his bones, and an argonaunt will maybe break a few his bones, which he'll regenerate just fine. and your surprised that someone faster, stronger and almost superior in every way possible will grab someone when in a fight? oh he throws a fireball? he'll just run through it and grab the ******. dodge??? you think someone can reliably dodge someone faster than them??? someone who has every disadvantage humanly possibly isn't going to win.
Unless you think that the heat needed to turn to ashes Ottar Minotaur is somehow super low then yes, I posted a feat of his heat being high, I also posted another one (the dragon one) in which he scorched something the size of a tank and that probably had fire/heat resistance as a dragon, you in the other hand haven't posted a reason of why he would resist said heat, nor showed a proof that 096 can regen his bones or even brain (actually I'm not sure if he showed to regen his heart) and you as the one claiming that he can regen that need to show proofs of said thing, you also need to show a reason of why 096 would be so much faster with just some meters of distance.

Edit: Also, the value posted above needed to vaporize a human would give higher results if the values where replaced from the one of Ottar Minotaur, like for example the weight of the thing that obviously is far more than 62 kilograms.

Last edited:
Unless you think that the heat needed to turn to ashes Ottar Minotaur is somehow super low then yes, I posted a feat of his heat being high, I also posted another one (the dragon one) in which he scorched something the size of a tank and that probably had fire/heat resistance as a dragon
dragon =/= heat resistance
still makes his fireballs comparable to himself. mak a crt if you think otherwise.
you in the other hand haven't posted a reason of why he would resist said heat, nor showed a proof that 096 can regen his bones or even brain (actually I'm not sure if he showed to regen his heart) and you as the one claiming that he can regen that need to show proofs of said thing, you also need to show a reason of why 096 would be so much faster with just some meters of distance.
and this entire thing is you not paying attention, or reading his profile.

It didn't appear to be injured in later logs even after being almost entirely disemboweled (this is on his page under his regeneration) meaning all of it's organs were removed (this likely means the brain as well, by the way), and he regenerated them. and then this is you AGAIN ignoring points. he immediately amps upon getting enraged, its not just distance. you even showed it can become faster if faced with certain enemies. it amped when it faced a retrieval team. not due to distance. but because there was a team of people. it can amp whenever it wishes, it will do it here.

dragon =/= heat resistance
still makes his fireballs comparable to himself. mak a crt if you think otherwise.

and this entire thing is you not paying attention, or reading his profile.

It didn't appear to be injured in later logs even after being almost entirely disemboweled (this is on his page under his regeneration) meaning all of it's organs were removed (this likely means the brain as well, by the way), and he regenerated them. and then this is you AGAIN ignoring points. he immediately amps upon getting enraged, its not just distance. you even showed it can become faster if faced with certain enemies. it amped when it faced a retrieval team. not due to distance. but because there was a team of people. it can amp whenever it wishes, it will do it here.
So you are blatantly ignoring the fact that he need high temperatures to turn to ashes Ottar Minotaur upper half and the infant dragon that is bigger than a tank. (Also, this is probably a good feat that would give higher results than his current calc so should be worth do the calc to that, so I will try to do so when I can use my pc which I can't currently)

Show direct proof that he lost his heart and/or brain and still regenerated, because he would need Mid regen for that in which you need to do a crt. In other threads was also make very clear that he get faster based in distance so show direct proof that he can amp whenever he wishes and do a crt to add that to the profile.

Last edited:
Before I make any more points for this debate, I'll need to point out a couple things that I've seen & need to be addressed.
Lesson 1, have evidence otherwise no one is going to believe your arguments.

Also, I think the reason why certain characters have bias towards them or is treated as unstoppable is because of how they’re portrayed in their respective canons. Just because a character is portrayed as unstoppable doesn't always mean they are unstoppable. They would have limits in practice.

So you are blatantly ignoring the fact that he need high temperatures to turn to ashes Ottar Minotaur upper half and the infant dragon that is bigger than a tank. (Also, this is probably a good feat that would give higher results than his current calc so should be worth do the calc to that, so I will try to do so when I can use my pc which I can't currently)
until the feat is calc'd im ignoring the **** outta it since they still are comparable to himself, not a separate rating, which if they do then they get restricted.
Show direct proof that he lost his heart and/or brain and still regenerated, because he would need Mid regen for that in which you need to do a crt. In other threads was also make very clear that he get faster based in distance so show direct proof that he can amp whenever he wishes and do a crt to add that to the profile.
It didn't appear to be injured in later logs even after being almost entirely disemboweled (this is on his page under his regeneration) meaning all of it's organs were removed (this likely means the brain as well, by the way), and he regenerated them.
disemboweled means internal organs removed...

Back